Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4312 4313 [4314] 4315 4316 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115066 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #64695 on: April 20, 2014, 09:33:10 am »

Lunette would probably see a tiny bat nestled in the corner of ICARUS's room, looking at the two.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64696 on: April 20, 2014, 09:33:44 am »

Lunette would probably see a tiny bat nestled in the corner of ICARUS's room, looking at the two.

Lunette waves at the bat absentmindedly.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #64697 on: April 20, 2014, 09:34:39 am »

ICARUS muffled voice comes through the blanket.

"Doesn't matter, I'll just stay right here in this bed until it all blows over."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64698 on: April 20, 2014, 09:37:22 am »

ICARUS muffled voice comes through the blanket.

"Doesn't matter, I'll just stay right here in this bed until it all blows over."

"I don't think that you'll be in this bed for that long then. Alice is a nice girl, she won't hold a grudge."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64699 on: April 20, 2014, 09:37:45 am »

[To: Lunette] <It is better, as the Disney princess says, to 'let it go'. So does Big Boss, but whatever.>

"Perhaps," the bat speaks up. "Alice is conflicted, she really is. She loves you, but doesn't want to hurt Rose. What you did for her was a great thing, going through what would be considered impossible if you were an ordinary person. But you aren't an ordinary person. You're one of the greatest friends that Alice could ask for."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #64700 on: April 20, 2014, 09:38:26 am »

ICARUS resolves to stay in this bed forever
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64701 on: April 20, 2014, 09:39:44 am »

"Love is one of the most intricate human emotions there are. Even I don't understand it."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64702 on: April 20, 2014, 09:39:55 am »

[To: Lunette] <It is better, as the Disney princess says, to 'let it go'. So does Big Boss, but whatever.>

[To: Bartimaeus] <I know... I'm just trying to help...>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64703 on: April 20, 2014, 09:40:17 am »

((Someone needs to join with an Elsa expy.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64704 on: April 20, 2014, 09:47:07 am »

[To: Lunette] <Writing poetry or painting tends to get your mind off things and portray your emotions.>

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64705 on: April 20, 2014, 09:52:17 am »

"...I'll be right back."
Bartimaeus dematerializes for a moment, and teleports back with a painting in hand. The painting is beautiful and portrays ICARUS lunging at Zhengara, her sword in hand as she brings it down upon the god. The painting was quite well done, with fine contours and excellent coloring and texture. In the corner appears to be a tiny inscription containing lines and dots inside a small square. He flies down and hangs it up on the wall.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64706 on: April 20, 2014, 10:01:09 am »

<... You seem to not understand the word practical.>
<Kyle finds it impractical. Let that sink in.>

<A gun, brass knuckle, and blade seems very practical. She's quick--I threw a dart at her and she caught it swiftly. Like a ninja.>
<The problem is that, by trying to be three weapons at once, it fails at being very good at any. Too cumbersome and, in the original form, low-quality to be good brass knuckles; the grip made it tough to use as a knife or pistol; the lack of barrel or sights of any kind meant that I'd have trouble accurately hitting targets from more than a few feet away; there isn't a trigger guard, which is kinda important; the problems go on and on.>

<... You seem to not understand the word practical.>
<A gun tends to be more practical than a blade. Use some magic to increase accuracy. It still can function as a dagger.>
<Why not give her a real revolver, and then a dagger if it's needed? That avoids all the compromises needed for the apache.>

"She's into sadomasochism. And I am good at the sadism part."
<...Can't decide if I should ask for clarification.>

<As the Devil's Advocate here, I don't recall him trying with Marie, either Stellas, Bismuth, Camille, Nodoka, the other Alice, or Ester.>
<Are you sure, one if a dragon in a committed relationship and the other is almost never around, committed relationship, child, he doesn't want to rot off his private parts, and he sure tried some.>

<Still, it's always the fact I seem to try to seduce every woman I see and never the fact that I can make a laser gun out of sticks and mud or, or the fact that I always carry smelling salt, or that I had a god in my head!>
<Hard to mock you for the first, the second's kinda minor, and the third was evicted.>
<More notably, your promiscuity is much more shaping of your behavior than your mechanical skill and whatnot.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64707 on: April 20, 2014, 10:06:40 am »

(( And because I haven't forgot. Where are we on Will going to paris and going to talk with Arthur?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64708 on: April 20, 2014, 10:43:15 am »

Alucard makes sure Lizzie is in place and goes back to his office. Lizzie sighs and looks down in sadness.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64709 on: April 20, 2014, 10:44:42 am »

Mimi walks in, holding some candy.

"You wants some?"
She asks, looking worried.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]