Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4228 4229 [4230] 4231 4232 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119502 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63435 on: April 16, 2014, 05:09:30 pm »

"What do you desire?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63436 on: April 16, 2014, 05:10:49 pm »

((fool, you never start the negotiation by making the demon enter the starting price))

"Th҉ine m̧i͞nd ͠a͡nd͟ s̛oul̴.͡"͜
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63437 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:31 pm »

Alice looked up at the network of stars above, trying to see what the constellations looked like. After a while of this she said
"The... The night sky is... is so beautiful"

They're the normal constellations that you'd probably see in the night sky, though Alice would have to be an astronomy nerd to recognize the fact that they shouldn't be able to see them this time of year.

"I k-know. I m-made it out of m-my m-memories of h-home... W-we l-lived f-far from everyone else, s-so the s-sky was always c-clear and b-beautiful..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63438 on: April 16, 2014, 05:13:36 pm »

Sen pops up holding her philosopher's soul, "You don't want those. His mind is to corrupted and his soul is worthless. How about this instead?" Sen holds up the philosopher's stone and whisper's to Alucard, "You do not sell your soul for anything got that."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63439 on: April 16, 2014, 05:14:07 pm »

"Yes, she is correct. My soul is tainted."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63440 on: April 16, 2014, 05:15:53 pm »

They're the normal constellations that you'd probably see in the night sky, though Alice would have to be an astronomy nerd to recognize the fact that they shouldn't be able to see them this time of year.

"I k-know. I m-made it out of m-my m-memories of h-home... W-we l-lived f-far from everyone else, s-so the s-sky was always c-clear and b-beautiful..."

Alice sighed slightly and smiled
"That... That sounds wonderful, to... to be able to... to look at... at this every... every night"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63441 on: April 16, 2014, 05:17:21 pm »

Beel'Ymash hesitates for a moment as she sees Sen. A smile forms on her face, but she returns to Alucard.

"̨Ţhi̛n̸e so̧u̡l͡ is a u͠niqưe sp͡e̷cimen͘, ͞soņ ̡o̢f ͏t͟wo ͠mo͘th̛e͞r̸s̡. The̢ ͞lor͟d ̴of t͜he̛ ͢o͝l̕d l̶i͞g̕ht al͟on͜é ̷d͘e͝cid͜e͜s̀ ͠t̕h̢ine ̛v̀alue.̧"̢
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63442 on: April 16, 2014, 05:18:49 pm »

Alice sighed slightly and smiled
"That... That sounds wonderful, to... to be able to... to look at... at this every... every night"

"It w-was... Unless it w-was r-raining of c-course. But t-there w-was nothing b-better t-than l-lying in the g-grass and w-watching the stars g-go by after a l-long day's w-work..."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63443 on: April 16, 2014, 05:19:17 pm »

Sen also smiles, "Did you see that Alucard? She hesitated."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63444 on: April 16, 2014, 05:22:17 pm »

Alucard nods.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63445 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:08 pm »

Lunette goes looking for Yomiko, because USEC feels like they should interact with each other more. I dunno.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63446 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:17 pm »

"It w-was... Unless it w-was r-raining of c-course. But t-there w-was nothing b-better t-than l-lying in the g-grass and w-watching the stars g-go by after a l-long day's w-work..."

"I... I can imagine" she paused slightly and then asked a question "What... What work did you... you do?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63447 on: April 16, 2014, 05:24:07 pm »

"T̷h͜e prìce ̸of͠ mi͢n͠e̵ h̶and͠iwo͢r̡k͏ ŗema̧in͝s͢ unsh͝akęǹ."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63448 on: April 16, 2014, 05:25:32 pm »

"I wish to speak to your master. I believe it would have more use out of this stone than you." Sen is being cunning.

Yomiko is asleep on a couch in the games room.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63449 on: April 16, 2014, 05:28:25 pm »

"I... I can imagine" she paused slightly and then asked a question "What... What work did you... you do?"

Rose shrugs slightly, "F-farmwork, mostly. But s-sometimes I would h-help my Babushka too. And t-that w-was always m-more tiring."

Yomiko is asleep on a couch in the games room.

Lunette pats Yomiko's head, and goes to grab a book and blanket. She lies next to Yomiko and drapes the blanket over the two of them before opening the book and starting to read.
Pages: 1 ... 4228 4229 [4230] 4231 4232 ... 4748