Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4213 4214 [4215] 4216 4217 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117273 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63210 on: April 15, 2014, 09:09:49 pm »

((Marie was talking to Will. But sure, she's also talking to everyone else. :P ))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63211 on: April 15, 2014, 09:11:04 pm »

"That... That sounds wonderful, lets... lets go out... out to... to dinner"

Rose nods, "Okay. Why... W-why don't y-you t-take me out f-for d-dinner, and I'll d-do the s-same when... w-we can b-back h-home."

[to Lunette]<Not really... just me using... less of brain...>

[To: Luna] <Okay. Try not to hurt yourself then.>

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63213 on: April 15, 2014, 09:15:26 pm »

Rose nods, "Okay. Why... W-why don't y-you t-take me out f-for d-dinner, and I'll d-do the s-same when... w-we can b-back h-home."

Alice nodded and began to slowly float back down through the air, her clothes changed into a long black dress, the gloves that she wore over her hands changed to silk. When she finally hit the ground a restaurant began to form around them, it seemed to be looking out over the ocean. Alice sighed slightly and took a seat at one of the tables, smiling at Rose as she did so.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63214 on: April 15, 2014, 09:24:18 pm »

Alice nodded and began to slowly float back down through the air, her clothes changed into a long black dress, the gloves that she wore over her hands changed to silk. When she finally hit the ground a restaurant began to form around them, it seemed to be looking out over the ocean. Alice sighed slightly and took a seat at one of the tables, smiling at Rose as she did so.

Rose settles down in the chair across from Alice. Her clothes suddenly change shape and appearance, and she's now wearing a fancy red dress that fits her well, with  red, blue and gold embroidery on the sleeves and waist. For a change she's not wearing any gloves, and her arms are bare to the shoulders too. As she sits down she grabs one of Alice's hand and squeezes it, looking around at the restaurant as it forms around them. "It's... l-lovely. I c-could never m-make something l-like t-this..."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63215 on: April 15, 2014, 09:27:21 pm »

Rose settles down in the chair across from Alice. Her clothes suddenly change shape and appearance, and she's now wearing a fancy red dress that fits her well, with  red, blue and gold embroidery on the sleeves and waist. For a change she's not wearing any gloves, and her arms are bare to the shoulders too. As she sits down she grabs one of Alice's hand and squeezes it, looking around at the restaurant as it forms around them. "It's... l-lovely. I c-could never m-make something l-like t-this..."

Alice blushed slightly
"I... I just made... made it from... from my memory really." she looked around the restaurant smiling as she did so

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63216 on: April 15, 2014, 09:31:51 pm »

Yomiko just tilts her head in a 'I don't know' fashion.

((So I assume we need a timeskip of a day now?))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63217 on: April 15, 2014, 09:33:00 pm »

Alice blushed slightly
"I... I just made... made it from... from my memory really." she looked around the restaurant smiling as she did so

Rose smiles and shifts her chair over to sit closer to Alice, "Then... w-what's on the menu?"

Yomiko just tilts her head in a 'I don't know' fashion.

Lunette smiles and gives Yomiko a hug, "You're really cute when you do that, you know?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63218 on: April 15, 2014, 09:36:51 pm »

Rose smiles and shifts her chair over to sit closer to Alice, "Then... w-what's on the menu?"

((I need sleep, sorry))

Alice paused for a moment her face becoming a mask of concentration, after a moment a menu appeared in her hand.
"Here... Here you... you go" Alice handed to menu to Rose, if she was to look at it she would see that it was mostly seafood. There were a couple of other options here and there though. "I... I hope you... you like fish"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:41:02 pm by Kansa »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63219 on: April 15, 2014, 09:43:04 pm »

Yomiko tilts her head in confusion, "I am?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63220 on: April 15, 2014, 10:01:44 pm »

Alice paused for a moment her face becoming a mask of concentration, after a moment a menu appeared in her hand.
"Here... Here you... you go" Alice handed to menu to Rose, if she was to look at it she would see that it was mostly seafood. There were a couple of other options here and there though. "I... I hope you... you like fish"

Rose shakes her head, "I... have n-never r-really h-had seafood b-before. It was... always t-too expensive f-for us. So... I t-think I w-will have s-some to t-try. W-what w-would you s-suggest?"

((Sleep is cool. G'night.))

Yomiko tilts her head in confusion, "I am?"

"Yep. Really cute," Lunette says solemnly. She decides to mimic Yomiko to show what she means, planting her hands on her hips and tilting her head with a confused expression on her face. It doesn't last very long though, as Lunette breaks out into giggles. "You do it much better than me though."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63221 on: April 15, 2014, 10:07:10 pm »

Yomiko just looks even more confused. It's quite funny honestly.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63222 on: April 15, 2014, 10:08:39 pm »

<If anyone talks to me... use small words... brain slow right now...> Luna is lying down to keep her mind as unused as possible.
<Didn't Will create a server so that people wouldn't have to do that?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63223 on: April 15, 2014, 10:16:09 pm »

Yomiko just looks even more confused. It's quite funny honestly.

Lunette giggles and hugs Yomiko again. "I'm going to keep hugging you every time you do that you know. It'd be too terrible not to. Anyways, if you can't think about anything to do I have a bunch if stuff I want to do. We can go play outside, or watch a movie together, and I hear that there's even an underground pool we can swim in too."

<Didn't Will create a server so that people wouldn't have to do that?>

<Yep. More or less. I never see anybody on it though, which is kinda stupid.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63224 on: April 15, 2014, 10:19:13 pm »

Yomiko shrugs and lets herself get lead around by Lunette.
Pages: 1 ... 4213 4214 [4215] 4216 4217 ... 4748