Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4144 4145 [4146] 4147 4148 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116666 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62175 on: April 13, 2014, 12:34:57 pm »

"If you build proper sensors, it will be no trouble."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #62176 on: April 13, 2014, 12:38:33 pm »

<Fine. I'll try later. I'm still going to try my way first though. You said this would take a long while right?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62177 on: April 13, 2014, 12:41:30 pm »

"That depends on Anima and Hiyoma, and those supporting her. If we can't prevent him from Zhengara from simply teleporting away, we won't be able to accomplish anything."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62178 on: April 13, 2014, 12:47:12 pm »

<Anyways, we can figure that out later. Do you think Luna will like creamaic knives?>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62179 on: April 13, 2014, 12:48:17 pm »

Alice nodded along as Rose spoke, giving an encouraging smile each time she was having trouble translating something. When she had finished Alice spoke
"That... That sounds brilliant, you... you have a... a real chance now" she paused for a moment "Do... Do you know when... when they will... will start digging again?"

Rose blushes, smiling shyly at Alice as she speaks, "S-soon. In... a c-couple days, I t-think. So... I s-should t-think about how I'm g-going to g-get t-there."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62180 on: April 13, 2014, 12:51:53 pm »

"Creawhat?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62181 on: April 13, 2014, 12:53:08 pm »

Rose blushes, smiling shyly at Alice as she speaks, "S-soon. In... a c-couple days, I t-think. So... I s-should t-think about how I'm g-going to g-get t-there."

"That's... That's really good... good then. I'm... I'm sure some... some one here... here would be... be able to... to help you with... with transportation" Alice thought for a moment, then she shook her head and let out a sigh "I'll... I'll miss you while... while you're... you're gone"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62182 on: April 13, 2014, 12:59:51 pm »

<Creamaic knives... knives made of the stuff that vases are made of? They're very sharp.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62183 on: April 13, 2014, 01:03:25 pm »

"I believe you mean ceramic."

((I have some. They are only sharper than metal knives for the period right after buying them, and even then, only when you are a kitchen noob and don't take proper care of your metal knives. They lose their edge rather quickly, and can't be actually maintained. waste of money if you ask me))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62184 on: April 13, 2014, 01:04:23 pm »

"That's... That's really good... good then. I'm... I'm sure some... some one here... here would be... be able to... to help you with... with transportation" Alice thought for a moment, then she shook her head and let out a sigh "I'll... I'll miss you while... while you're... you're gone"

Rose smiles slightly, "We... h-have the b-bracelets, don't we? So... y-you could always c-come and v-visit..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62185 on: April 13, 2014, 01:06:29 pm »

<Yes.>

((My dad has ceramics. They are awesomely sharp. And they have on two occasions cut off the tip of a finger of mine while not drawing blood.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62186 on: April 13, 2014, 01:08:58 pm »

Rose smiles slightly, "We... h-have the b-bracelets, don't we? So... y-you could always c-come and v-visit..."

Alice smiled back
"Yes I... I suppose we... we do, make... make sure to... to send... send me a... a message if... if anything important happens. Or... Or if you... you just want to... to talk"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62187 on: April 13, 2014, 01:11:50 pm »

((compared to a properly sharpened knife, they are a bit of a joke.))

<Well, if she likes that kinda thing.>

ICARUS continues searching for alchemists that could properly create "mist-over-eyes", a lethal poison that greatly dulls the senses. Legends say that the poison penetrated so deeply, that they souls went to the afterlife and were *still* poisoned. It would be perfect to fight a god of illusion with, as it does not simply cloud the eyes, it clouds the mind, it clouds the soul, which is even more important than the actual lethality. An illusionists powers greatly depend on their mind, under the influence of this poison, any illusions cast by Zhengara would become...out of focus. They would be easy to identify.

((leaving that to Elf or Kansa))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #62188 on: April 13, 2014, 01:13:03 pm »

Considering WHAT it does, it would probably not be best to use on a god whose main power is to fuck with people's senses.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62189 on: April 13, 2014, 01:14:13 pm »

Alice smiled back
"Yes I... I suppose we... we do, make... make sure to... to send... send me a... a message if... if anything important happens. Or... Or if you... you just want to... to talk"

"Of c-course." Rose smiles and leans over to hug Alice. Professor Filipov coughs awkwardly at the display of affection, and Rose pulls back embarrassed.

"S-so is t-there anything else y-you w-want to ask him?"
Pages: 1 ... 4144 4145 [4146] 4147 4148 ... 4748