Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4143 4144 [4145] 4146 4147 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3115759 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62160 on: April 13, 2014, 09:46:38 am »

<You didn't answer the question. And the way that I was saying I made it the gods problem.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62161 on: April 13, 2014, 09:47:07 am »

"Y-y-yuri... I'm pr-pretty tired..." Selina gives a little smile, but isn't sure where this is going.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #62162 on: April 13, 2014, 09:48:51 am »

"The problem is, we don't know where he is, he is a god shrouded in secrecy. Anima will summon him, and together with Hiyoma is currently working on a way to make sure he can't just teleport away. Once summoned, we -might- have a short moment of suprise on him. We might not, depending on what he can see through Alice eyes. Considering that we have no alternative of getting to him, we must be ready for combat."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62163 on: April 13, 2014, 09:50:55 am »

<I feel like you're purposely ignoring the simple solution.>
Kyle says going to Maria.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62164 on: April 13, 2014, 09:56:28 am »

<Just asking the gods to please solve the problem for us is not the simple solution, it's the cowards solution. And most importantly, is less likely to accomplish anything than trying it ourselves. This sick fuck has cursed hundreds, thousands of people, for hundreds of years. These poor tortured souls have likely sent more than one prayer to their gods - and went unheared. If the gods wanted this to end, they would have ended it long ago. If you want to help, then use the skills that you have. Try and build sensor glasses or something, that can see through illusions. Don't just go "well, lets pray for it to be solved". The gods help those that help themselves. Alice came here looking for help. And I will provide it. Are you going to abandon her, just because some else might be better suited to help her?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62165 on: April 13, 2014, 09:57:57 am »

<Cowards live longer.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62166 on: April 13, 2014, 09:59:14 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alice nodded along as Rose spoke, giving an encouraging smile each time she was having trouble translating something. When she had finished Alice spoke
"That... That sounds brilliant, you... you have a... a real chance now" she paused for a moment "Do... Do you know when... when they will... will start digging again?"
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:14:26 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62167 on: April 13, 2014, 10:01:10 am »

<And alone. Refusing to help Alice just because there is danger involved is horrible. It's okay to be afraid. You don't have to face Zhengara if you can not calm your soul. But at the very least, use that truely formidable skill that you have, this exceptional gift, to help those that are facing him. You can make sensors, right?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62168 on: April 13, 2014, 10:05:31 am »

<Yes. And you don't seem to be seeing my point. We have a direct line to most gods. Why is it cowardly to use that first rather proceeding to do something difficult ourselves?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62169 on: April 13, 2014, 10:07:22 am »

<Because I....because I have my reasons okay? Please just help me with this.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62170 on: April 13, 2014, 12:13:03 pm »

<Icarus... I can't let you go through with something that's as potentially harmful as this for everyone involved. Maybe you could tell me your reasons and I would see why?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62171 on: April 13, 2014, 12:16:05 pm »

<I am not sure you would understand. If you don't want to help, so be it.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62172 on: April 13, 2014, 12:29:19 pm »

<I can try.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62173 on: April 13, 2014, 12:31:21 pm »

"Or you could just trust me for now."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62174 on: April 13, 2014, 12:33:18 pm »

<I do trust you. I only wish that we try it the safest way possible first.>
Pages: 1 ... 4143 4144 [4145] 4146 4147 ... 4748