Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4124 4125 [4126] 4127 4128 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117494 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #61875 on: April 12, 2014, 01:45:56 pm »

"Here we go"

ICARUS stares at the blade of divine metal....

"God damnit, this fucks up my color scheme. I wish this was one of the settings where orichalcum is cyan colored, at least. I guess I'll only use that for god killing."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61876 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:07 pm »

Soon, A message is sent across the globe to all major news programs:

"I, Pope Osmodias Clementine, do not condone the acts of violence enacted upon the people of the world by the Order of the True Cross. I will do all I can that is with in my power, bestowed upon me by God Almighty, praise be unto him, that I will see this notorious group of terrorists apprehended and tried before God. I hearby reinforce the excommunication delivered by my superior, Pope Francis, And hearby offer a reward for any members of the Order of the True cross that is brought before me." Each time Pope Osmodias Clementine says the orders name, He says it with a sense of disgust.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61877 on: April 12, 2014, 01:50:42 pm »

<You could... paint it?>
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61878 on: April 12, 2014, 01:52:13 pm »

OF course, this doesn't satisfy everyone, and the CNBB proceeds to be passive aggressive as fuck about it. Infallible or not, he's made plenty of statements like this already, I'm sure. :P

But yeah, dat news is not going well for the Order.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61879 on: April 12, 2014, 01:52:27 pm »

Samaritan activity around the world spikes. Several Order bases are looted, burned, and in one case, vandalized to have their logo painted with the Samaritan logo.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61880 on: April 12, 2014, 01:53:42 pm »

"Here we go"

ICARUS stares at the blade of divine metal....

"God damnit, this fucks up my color scheme. I wish this was one of the settings where orichalcum is cyan colored, at least. I guess I'll only use that for god killing."

Lunette soon joins ICARUS, clutching a thick book against her chest as she inspects the blade she made. "It looks very nice though. You're a good blacksmith."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61881 on: April 12, 2014, 01:54:23 pm »

Things do look bad for the order. The attacks by the order seem to have dwindled and bases have been abandoned. On a negative side however, The attacks that do happen are becoming more brutal. Entire towns and small cities have begun being attacked.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61882 on: April 12, 2014, 01:55:39 pm »

Things do look bad for the order. The attacks by the order seem to have dwindled and bases have been abandoned. On a negative side however, The attacks that do happen are becoming more brutal. Entire towns and small cities have begun being attacked.
Some of the bigger Samaritan clubs around the world are driving out to those affected, handing out food, clothes and supplies as well as they can.

Not too well, being just a bunch of bikers who's only communication with each other is probably through the internet and Skype and stuff, but still, they try.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61883 on: April 12, 2014, 01:57:19 pm »

ICARUS ignores lack of understanding that a blade that is made to vibrate at extreme frequencies would instantly shatter off al colors applied to it, and that for the metal to have effect, it would be best if there is no color shielding the target..

"Blacksmith? Haha, no. A hammer would not even begin to work the nanostructures needed here. I instead put the metal in a nanobot solution, and had them assemble it for me. Lost quite a bit in the first try, as I didn't know the parameters for this weird kinda metal."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61884 on: April 12, 2014, 01:57:39 pm »

Charity coming from unlikely sources? happens all the time.

Anyways, governments are definitely going to start Doing Something About The Problem in the coming weeks and months. Probably. :P

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61885 on: April 12, 2014, 01:58:41 pm »

((Makes me wonder what kind of anarchy a month timeskip would cause XD))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61886 on: April 12, 2014, 02:00:12 pm »

ICARUS ignores lack of understanding that a blade that is made to vibrate at extreme frequencies would instantly shatter off al colors applied to it, and that for the metal to have effect, it would be best if there is no color shielding the target..

"Blacksmith? Haha, no. A hammer would not even begin to work the nanostructures needed here. I instead put the metal in a nanobot solution, and had them assemble it for me. Lost quite a bit in the first try, as I didn't know the parameters for this weird kinda metal."

"Nanobot solution? How does that work?" Lunette carefully places her book down on the floor, and then pokes around to the room to try and find it.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61887 on: April 12, 2014, 02:02:17 pm »

((United Nations and/or various nations and alliances thereof taskforces being sent to do counterterrorism against the Order. Oh, and accusations of what Constanza mentioned about Pope Clemintine making the rounds on the internet. That seems most likely.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61888 on: April 12, 2014, 02:03:16 pm »

((United Nations and/or various nations and alliances thereof taskforces being sent to do counterterrorism against the Order. Oh, and accusations of what Constanza mentioned about Pope Clemintine making the rounds on the internet. That seems most likely.))
((Meanwhile, the Samaritans just keep doing Samaritan stuff.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61889 on: April 12, 2014, 02:03:59 pm »

((You also have the order getting stronger due to let's call it magical racism and other points. Needs to happen now.))
Pages: 1 ... 4124 4125 [4126] 4127 4128 ... 4748