Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4084 4085 [4086] 4087 4088 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119469 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61275 on: April 10, 2014, 05:51:03 pm »

((I'll go with flip a coin for them to not look at it. And that's if they are focused on things other than the little tin that just rolled up to them. They get twenty minus END for blinded and not hear... thus stunned. Unless that would mean the stun is more than say five. It caps the stun at five turns. Also maybe a minus five/ten that goes down by one/two each turn depending on what's not crazy.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #61276 on: April 10, 2014, 05:55:28 pm »

<Their anti-magic intrigues me. Perhaps it uses an advanced new form of a fundamental interaction, theorized to be possible much like the Electroweak interaction, but in this case, the creation-void interaction. Perhaps the particle beams travel perpendicular to each other like in electromagnetic waves, but the opposing magic fields would cancel each other out...>

"You seem to be an outlier of the other zealous ones. You have a more extroverted demeanor to you. It utterly disgusts me. So full of pride, cocky beyond even Bartimaeus's level; genocide of the innocent. You're no worse than Hitler."

Alucard pulls out another pistol and fires both at the guy he fired before.

"AAAAAAAHH!" Bartimaeus cries out as he continues to spray bullets. Preferably not at any teammates.

HILDA would shapeshift both her arms into spinning sharp duel blades. She teleports in the field high in the air and accelerates to high speeds, using mana to boost her thrust and increases her speed at a high rate.
 <Accelerating to Mach 1 velocity.>
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:00:06 pm by PrivateNomad »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61277 on: April 10, 2014, 05:55:51 pm »

"You have a strong mind. I would love to help Marie break it.~" Luna attempts the same action again, but gets knight 1 to stab Luthar instead as she struggles free.

Ghost grins through the pain and teleports via bracelet to someone before turning back to the demon, Neferis, and going for a defensive strategy to distract!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:03:46 pm by RangerCado »
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61278 on: April 10, 2014, 05:57:39 pm »

((since when can HILDA do as ICARUS does? I copyright that ability. Also sleep time))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61279 on: April 10, 2014, 05:58:16 pm »

((since when can HILDA do as ICARUS does? I copyright that ability. Also sleep time))
((I assumed it was something due to the fact that ICARUS is a robot person. Like overpowering or something))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61280 on: April 10, 2014, 05:59:19 pm »

The shaking was starting to get worse now, it wasn't helped any by the fact that her attack had seemed to do nothing. She wasn't sure what else she could do though, going in closer would just mean getting caught in the crossfire. She would just have to hope that this time it would work better.

Alice pointed her machete at Luthar and sent another bolt of lightning over towards him
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61281 on: April 10, 2014, 06:00:50 pm »

((But HILDAs ability is tech-shapeshifting. Using that to copy other people abilities (ICARUS stat-increasing overdrive) is meh))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61282 on: April 10, 2014, 06:01:54 pm »

((Target names would be nice T.T. @ KJ, Works for me.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61283 on: April 10, 2014, 06:03:44 pm »

((I edited the post to increase her thrust instead using mana. That makes more sense. ICARUS should totally do a move with HILDA where one assists the other in reaching orbital velocity before the other speeds down to Earth and fucks shit up. It may take a lot of energy to achieve over 3000 m/s, but magic. Barti might be able to assist with teleportation.))

HILDA aims for the closest group of knights. If none, she aims at Luthar. Bartimaeus shoots Luthar.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61284 on: April 10, 2014, 06:05:28 pm »

((Take your pick of Knight 3 and Luna, Knight 1 and Templar, And Luthar.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61285 on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:27 pm »

((All attacks aimed at Luthar to get the mofo out of the way))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61286 on: April 10, 2014, 06:10:05 pm »

((Boss level, So Sure, Turn accepted.)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61287 on: April 10, 2014, 06:13:28 pm »

JollyGent aimed at Knight 1 by the way ((just to make it less confusing XD))
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61288 on: April 10, 2014, 07:02:24 pm »

Rose points the shotgun at Luthar's demon, her hands shaking as she pulls the trigger. Obviously nothing happens as the safety is still on, but it takes her a couple seconds to realize that. Eventually she flips the safety to the off position.

Rose fires her shotgun at Neferis! The demonic one, that is.

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61289 on: April 10, 2014, 08:13:07 pm »

((Before I go to sleep, I'll control my two remaining Java drones.))

Minwoo, through 1000s of screen in his room, saw perhaps every angle, some unecessary, of the fight. Then something caught his eye.Two girls in separate monitors, each seemed to be shaking

'What are they doing?'Minwoo ranted to himself in distress. His stress grew bigger when he noticed that one of them forgot that the safety switch was on, thus not firing the gun for a few seconds.'If they carry on battling like this, they will surely get themselves in danger.'

"Java drones, supply the girls with 10 mana each!

Each drones hovered to the two shaking girls in the fray, supplying them with 10mana each.

"Listen."Minwoo said to the two girls through the respective Java drones, this time assertively.
"I have supplied you with 10 mana. It is not much, and I am well aware that the enemies are somewhat resistant to magic. However. It will be enough to regulate your blood flow- thats all it is. A wave to calm you down, and nothing more. But you got to control yourself. Believe in yourself. I don't know you, I won't pretend that I do, but I will say this. This is a battle. Be decisive. Either retreat to prepare to strike with a bigger wave, or pull the trigger with confidence and might. Do you hate evil? Do you want to protect? Then stop with the damn shaking. Let your desire to protect dictate your desire to run. "

As Minwoo says this, Java drones attempt to calm the girls down for the next turn through regulating their bloodflow with mana to reduce shaking..

Java drones - 30MP each.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 08:17:18 pm by JollyGent »
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.
Pages: 1 ... 4084 4085 [4086] 4087 4088 ... 4748