Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4082 4083 [4084] 4085 4086 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119961 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61245 on: April 10, 2014, 04:19:15 pm »

Spoiler: Battle Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marie (click to show/hide)

Luthar"Oh, I like this one. She still has emotions to her." Luthar isn't impressed.

Combat

Paladin Luthar begins reciting an Aria [90! (50+40 means crit)]. Within moments, The three demons burst into light, returning back to hell. "Each demon has a verse in scripture that breaks their earthly bonds. Banishment is my forte."

Paladin Templar begins reciting an Aria [31] Knights 1-3 are recieve a Dexterity Bonus (+10 so long as the Aria is chanted). Paladin Templar enters a defensive stance.

Icarus Takes off into the air after boosting her STR and DEX. As she flies up, she targets Paladin Luthar and charges for him [61vs65], Luthar grabs knight 2 [43vs17] and moves him into the way of Icarus's attack. Icarus strikes  Knight 2 in the neck for 324 damage. Knight 2 is decapitated while a few servos in ICARUS' arm begin to malfunction due to kinetic force, Icarus's arm is perfectly fine. Luthar doesn't seem to bothered with Knight 2 dying as blood is splattered across his face.

Jollygent begins to focus magic around the end of his pistols's barrels. As he fires, The magic excelerates the bullets' speed. He aims at [33] Knight 1 and fires [16] Missing Knight 1.

Marie grabs [59,36,65] and fires [23,15,18] Striking Knight 1 for 21, Paladin Luthar for 0, and grazing Luna for 5 damage and hitting Knight 3 for 10 damage.

Kyle arrives and attempts to run The Knights and Paladin's Down. Paladin Luthar steps forward and let's the car crash into him. The car's front end Crumples into Paladin Luthar, who is pushed back by the vehicle. Luthar is still standing, but is stunned and took major damage. 130 damage

The Neferis Demon lets out a roar and jumps towards Ghost [74vs56] landing on her and pinning her to the ground. As it snarls and growls at her, liquid from it's mouth drips onto her arms, torso and face, causing damage as it begins to burn her for 15 damage per turn.

Gargoyle aims at Paladin Templar [43] and fires [25] dealing 14 damage.

Alucard Aims [31] at Paladin Luthar and fires [41] at Luthar dealing 3 damage.

Andras takes aim at Templar [56] and fires [34] dealing 41 damage

Luna Attempts to make Paladin Luthar want to stab himself [50vs78] but he only ends up looking at Luna knowingly. Luna then aims to headbutt her captor [47vs57] though this only hurts her head for 1 damage

Ghost is pinned and is unable to attack. She struggles [46vs52] but it seems impossible to escape.

Bartimaeus uses his machine gun to fire upon Paladin Luthar [Aim:44][Fire:10] and ends up hitting Luna and Knight 3 for 17 damage each.

Alice points her Machete at Paladin Luthar and sends [41] and arc of Lightning at him [40] dealing 0 damage. ((Curse my Min-maxing for Luthar...))

Rose embarrassingly picks up her dropped shotgun, wasting her turn.

Ashley falls back behind the reinforcements. She takes a counter stance in case she gets attacked.

Knight 1 raises his shield after moving closer to Paladin Templar.

Knight 3 Binds Luna's Arms together in front of her. Luna attempts to escape [49vs58] but Knight 1 keeps his grip on her, unfortunately.

Spoiler: Battle Stats (click to show/hide)

((Did I forget anything? Anyone?))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 05:13:06 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #61246 on: April 10, 2014, 04:22:45 pm »

"I think not. You can send them back. I will simply call them forth."
Andras resummons the demons he sent back. The charges for Summon Lesser Demon aren't used.
The gargoyle shoots Luthar again.

Gargoyle- 4 turns.
Demons- 5 turns.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61247 on: April 10, 2014, 04:26:58 pm »

(("in the way of ICARUS attack? That is a straight line moving at the speed of sound. Just some knight will serve as a shield just like another human serves a shield for a cannon ball. If Luther does not dodge, he will be hit, as just some random dudes neck will not even *begin* to change ICARUS trajectory, that's only like 20 centimeter of meat bone and cartilage. In fact by remaining stationary, rather than even trying to dodge, he takes the full beating, because that knight is so very much run through (also, the arm does not break, rather it tears of at predetermined breaking points, in a controled manor. Constructing a joint in any other way is just sheer irresponsible.))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61248 on: April 10, 2014, 04:29:39 pm »

"Sacrificing your teammate, huh? Not cool."
Twi can't decide what to do yet anyways. xD

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61249 on: April 10, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »

(("in the way of ICARUS attack? That is a straight line moving at the speed of sound. Just some knight will serve as a shield just like another human serves a shield for a cannon ball. If Luther does not dodge, he will be hit, as just some random dudes neck will not even *begin* to change ICARUS trajectory, that's only like 20 centimeter of meat bone and cartilage. In fact by remaining stationary, rather than even trying to dodge, he takes the full beating, because that knight is so very much run through (also, the arm does not break, rather it tears of at predetermined breaking points, in a controled manor. Constructing a joint in any other way is just sheer irresponsible.))

((He did roll a higher dexterity than Icarus, So he did dodge. When he moved Knight 2 in front of of Icarus' attack, it's implied that he had to move to do so. also. Good point, So where does the arm tear off?))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61250 on: April 10, 2014, 04:37:07 pm »

((I am assuming the shoulder.))
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61251 on: April 10, 2014, 04:39:12 pm »

((I call bullshit. I rolled a 1 and he rolled a 40? The chances of Luther passing that roll were astronomicaly small. Sometimes a GM must know when to fudge dice in order not to ruin the moment. Refer to above gif))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61252 on: April 10, 2014, 04:43:14 pm »

(( I use this website for my rolls. They dice roller can be unfair at times and can be amazing. I find it unfair most of the time. I do trust it more than most RNGs however. Also, I love that .Gif. I'm saving it. I hate fudging rolls xAx))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 04:44:59 pm by Sanure »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61253 on: April 10, 2014, 04:44:56 pm »

((I am not giving you permission to save that gif, as it is my scorn against your bullshit.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61254 on: April 10, 2014, 04:45:30 pm »

((dammit... It's an awesome .GIF too...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61255 on: April 10, 2014, 04:57:42 pm »

((hmm, btw. Does Luther actually hold onto the meatshield after it was hit by ICARUS? I mean, the arm would break off against a target that is actually offering resistance. ICARUS has a lot of inertia, so she is not going to stop after hitting her target for a while. scenario A) luther lets go of the meatshield immediatly. ICARUS blade (which extends straight forward from her wrist, threads the dudes adams apple like a needle, followed by her entire arm, until she is up to her should in that dudes throat. The dude hangs from ICARUS like a christmas ornament, and the arm stays mostly intact. Scenario B, Luther holds onto the dude, and through the sheer speed, is going to be dragged for a few meters, or a few hundred meters, depending on how quick he is to let go. What matters now is what is tougher, the dudes neck or ICARUS shoulder. Either her arm or that dudes head gets ripped off, likely not both))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61256 on: April 10, 2014, 05:01:26 pm »

((That is a good question...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61257 on: April 10, 2014, 05:02:19 pm »

((well, in scenario B, he would have been dragged away from the fight, but since he was hit by a car moments later, it seems A happened))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61258 on: April 10, 2014, 05:02:35 pm »

"Sacrificing your teammate, huh?Some Paladin you are."

Physics aside, Marie attempts to bind and silence Templar with her ribbons! They are ribbony. :v

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61259 on: April 10, 2014, 05:05:31 pm »

"Sacrificing your teammate, huh?Some Paladin you are."

Physics aside, Marie attempts to bind and silence Templar with her ribbons! They are ribbony. :v

((DC?))
Pages: 1 ... 4082 4083 [4084] 4085 4086 ... 4748