Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4077 4078 [4079] 4080 4081 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120400 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61170 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:57 am »

((So basically Emp creates a Lose/Lose situation. Jolly good))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61171 on: April 10, 2014, 06:35:14 am »

((lets ignore Emp on that one, shall we?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61172 on: April 10, 2014, 06:35:32 am »

((Did you take into account that Icarus is probably much harder than the apparently unarmored human? Because that's important as well.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61173 on: April 10, 2014, 06:36:14 am »

((He seems unarmored, But he isn't boss level for nothing. But yeah, Lets ignore Emp on that one.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61174 on: April 10, 2014, 06:39:11 am »

((I suppose challenging them to a rap battle won't work? Unless Keith is the one who does it.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61175 on: April 10, 2014, 06:40:09 am »

((I would totally have one of the knights rap battle with Kyle if only for the shenanigans it would cause))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61176 on: April 10, 2014, 06:41:26 am »

((What stat would it be? MND? Or will you two actually type out the lyrics?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61177 on: April 10, 2014, 06:42:48 am »

((Mind+Dex+d50))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61178 on: April 10, 2014, 06:44:26 am »

((Hell yeah.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61179 on: April 10, 2014, 06:44:53 am »

((So basically, use bracelets to cheat by contacting Will to make the lyrics.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61180 on: April 10, 2014, 06:45:48 am »

((note, ICARUS is not slamming into him with her whole body, but blade at her side, like a jousting knight - her central mass only flies *by* the enemy, just like jousting knights do not slam their horses into eachother. At max, this will shatter her right arm (dealing moderate to high recoil damage in the process), where the blade is located, which can be replaced back at home, modular robot design be thanked. That means for the remainder of the fight, her ability to increase her strength (which as implied by the charsheet, only increases the cutting power of the blade, not her actual strength) is rendered unusuable, any melee attacks would only be kicks at standard strength. Depending on how high the recoil damage is, such a drawback alone should warrant a hefty damage increase. That, and the part where the attack costs 170 mana to pull off. Refer to the I assume only moderatly canon OP where spells for 50 mana were supposed to affect whole building blocks.))

((note note: the main aspect of the high frequency blade is that the more power ICARUS pumps into it, the less resistance it feels while cutting. So the recoil on her arm would likely become lower on the account of the extreme amounts of mana she spend on this))

((note note note: Hmm, this kinda self-destructive fighting style is cool. I gotta think of something similar for her particle cannon in her left arm too...))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 06:48:47 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61181 on: April 10, 2014, 06:48:32 am »

((She could always overload it, or pump a massive amount of energy into it and fire it during a powered-punch.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61182 on: April 10, 2014, 06:58:01 am »

((I think I'll have Icarus deal x3 damage upon a successful hit (Endurance still mitigates some damage)))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61183 on: April 10, 2014, 07:05:30 am »

((with a dex of 65 on a d50, this better be a hit. His this guys huge ass endurance is any indication, and if you stuck to normal summoning rules, the huge health on the demon he summoned (implying the demon has huge stats as well), this guy also has huge mag. Chances are he might not even beat 65 if he rolls a 50, and certainly not a 65+d50))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61184 on: April 10, 2014, 07:07:18 am »

((Cue her rolling a one and cleaving Kyle's car apart.))
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 07:09:30 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 4077 4078 [4079] 4080 4081 ... 4748