Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4067 4068 [4069] 4070 4071 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121207 times)

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #61020 on: April 09, 2014, 01:22:02 pm »

"Bahh, who needs the government. You have me, although I fear that I don't have neither your trust or recognition, I want to help you."

Minwoo said, this time with honesty and seriousness, dropping his playful tone.
Have a heart of Jester, mind of a Gentleman. The 'JollyGent'.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61021 on: April 09, 2014, 01:22:37 pm »

<So is DARPA apparently but they never do shit.>

<How many famous individuals does DARPA have compared to us? Do the people in DARPA have a bunch of people detailing their every move and action in intimate detail?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #61022 on: April 09, 2014, 01:24:18 pm »

<DARPA is merely a producer of weapons, they don't use them. Almost all PMCs buy from them. Rose, if you don't have at least a weapon, you might end up as a hindrance. Check the weapon storage to the left of the situation room. Access code is 633955. There is an array of mundane weapons in there you might put to use. Though if you have never shot a gun before, consider only aiming at isolated targets.">
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61023 on: April 09, 2014, 01:26:31 pm »

<DARPA is merely a producer of weapons, they don't use them. Almost all PMCs buy from them. Rose, if you don't have at least a weapon, you might end up as a hindrance. Check the weapon storage to the left of the situation room. Access code is 633955. There is an array of mundane weapons in there you might put to use. Though if you have never shot a gun before, consider only aiming at isolated targets.">

<O-okay. I'll b-be there s-shortly.>

Rose eventually finds the weapon storage, and enters the code to see what's inside of it. She picks a combat shotgun off of the shelves, and shoves some shells into her pockets before teleporting over to join the party.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61024 on: April 09, 2014, 01:27:37 pm »

Ghost is helping the fight by slashing the evil knight dudes with her phase blade.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61025 on: April 09, 2014, 01:35:52 pm »

"Java drone, activate JollyGent and take him to where the burst of energy is."

The drone, which was suspended in the same room Minwoo was speaking through, came to life. He lit up, showing physique of average 20 year old, wearing long black coat with shoes and neat suit accompanied by black tie and white gloves. The drone showed inner mechanical parts in its face, and the blue neon iris lit up.

"Drone model, Sir JollyGent is awake."

"Auto travel activate- destination; Singapore? I think?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 01:38:39 pm by JollyGent »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61026 on: April 09, 2014, 01:46:18 pm »

<DARPA sounds pretty useless... I wonder if we can take a vacation to Laya. At least they aren't going to make us help them.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61027 on: April 09, 2014, 01:49:34 pm »

"A metaphor. DARPA is to warfare what a farm is to a restaurant. Without a farm to raise the cows for the meat, the restaurant can't cook. The farmer itself does not need to be a good cook. He just needs to supply the best beef in the land."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61028 on: April 09, 2014, 01:57:39 pm »

<And your point is? It's less farming beef and more exporting dead humans.">

JollyGent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61029 on: April 09, 2014, 02:07:21 pm »

JollyGent slammed the ground near the party of people, trying hard as possible to resemble arrival of Iron Man from the movies.

"Damn it man, took me ages to locate this place! So, did I look a bit like Tony Stark?"

Minwoo chuckled over the communication device, and he seemed to be controlling the drone and speaking through him.

"I never liked violence I'll tell ya, but ladies and gentlemen, be amazed at my brand new model of JollyGent! Looks quite classy right? worked hard on it to make it look quite badass and steampunk. If one that I control at your house is purely for travelling, then this one is full on combat/ stealth."

Minwoo chuckled while turning on the motion sensor mode to control.

"I'll be very tired and asthmatic when I finish,,,, but who cares lets destroy somethings."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:09:11 pm by JollyGent »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61030 on: April 09, 2014, 02:15:42 pm »

360 HP, not 306.

Refer to what I said earlier. Assuming no response, Marie summons five of Mami's trademark rifles out of her...skirt? and proceeds to fire at targets of opportunity (MND aim, MAG damage).  Assuming a response, conversation is a free action, THEN attack. Or maybe do both at once. Who knows.

Marie appears in the battle. She will probably be around next turn, especially since she's busy ranting.

Also, she's Mami!Marie, and she gets stats I wrote up in the last three minutes. (Also, btw, I have decided that to revive, Marie has to 'heal' twice? her health as if she put all the stat points of that form into END. whatever that means.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Despite being half-dead of this, she still gets Credens Justitiam as music, so I sense she's doing alright at this whole being-an-anime-character dealio.

"Sentencing innocents to death for the crime of existence? How... weak. You know nothing, not even your own truth, and yet presume to judge others because they don't use the magic that came from your creator. The magic you're using in ways she would never approve of. Typical of mortal foolishness. Oh, well. Salve~"

((Fun Fact: Mami's canon abilities appear to mostly consist of A: summoning MASSIVE numbers of magical flintlocks and B: binding stuff with... something clothlike. I forget what those are, or if they ever say. :v))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61031 on: April 09, 2014, 02:16:42 pm »

"The fuck are you now?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61032 on: April 09, 2014, 02:18:23 pm »

Marie greets ICARUS with a smile.

"I'm Mami Tomoe, or have you gone blind?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61033 on: April 09, 2014, 02:19:41 pm »

"I meant this robot without and brand symbols."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #61034 on: April 09, 2014, 02:21:03 pm »

"Newcomer. Minwoo or something. Bear with him, he's expendable. Remote controlled."
Pages: 1 ... 4067 4068 [4069] 4070 4071 ... 4748