Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4059 4060 [4061] 4062 4063 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122319 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60900 on: April 08, 2014, 09:01:55 pm »

<I'd remove the Void thing when I didn't need to conceal the bracelet and did need to use it.>

<You're misunderstanding me. If you do that then the two spells would destroy each other and you'd be left with no bracelet and no Void spell. Removing the spell would do nothing since they're be no spell left, and no bracelet to conceal.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60901 on: April 08, 2014, 09:02:44 pm »

Luna teleports to Kyle!

"Huh... Did you scare little sis into hiding?"
She grins at him.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #60902 on: April 08, 2014, 09:03:02 pm »

"Consider it an attachment to the bracelets that erases the magical signiture of the bracelet and the user. I disassembled my bracelet and rebuilt it already. So I can easily modify wills." Scrap collecting go!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60903 on: April 08, 2014, 09:03:59 pm »

"Consider it an attachment to the bracelets that erases the magical signiture of the bracelet and the user. I disassembled my bracelet and rebuilt it already. So I can easily modify wills." Scrap collecting go!

Lunette looks very confused, "But how can it do that and not completely disable the bracelet? It still uses magic to work after all."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60904 on: April 08, 2014, 09:06:22 pm »

"She went to try out... Sex toys..."
Kyle says with a blush.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60905 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:14 pm »

"...But she doesn't own any..."
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60906 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:39 pm »

"Watch." Yomiko presses a button on her bracelet. If Lunette were to attempt to discern Yomiko's magic signiture, she would appear to be an ordinary mundane human girl. "The recharge time on it is stupid. So I made it be toggled. Once on, it stays on. Once off, it takes forever to reactivate."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60907 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:56 pm »

((Do they have anti-void?))
((They can't use it if they can't see it.))

<I'd remove the Void thing when I didn't need to conceal the bracelet and did need to use it.>
<You're misunderstanding me. If you do that then the two spells would destroy each other and you'd be left with no bracelet and no Void spell. Removing the spell would do nothing since they're be no spell left, and no bracelet to conceal.>
Lunette looks very confused, "But how can it do that and not completely disable the bracelet? It still uses magic to work after all."
<Demons don't destroy themselves by their combined Creation and Void energies. There's all sorts of other examples of Creation and Void coexisting, but that's probably the best. There are ways to figure this out, and I will help you with the details if you need it. Alright?>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60908 on: April 08, 2014, 09:08:17 pm »

"She does now apparently."
Kyle says recalling what he saw. Luna may notice the effects of that on him.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60909 on: April 08, 2014, 09:10:12 pm »

"...Are you panicking or something?"

((She doesn't. Kyle saw no such thing.))
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60910 on: April 08, 2014, 09:11:39 pm »

"Watch." Yomiko presses a button on her bracelet. If Lunette were to attempt to discern Yomiko's magic signiture, she would appear to be an ordinary mundane human girl. "The recharge time on it is stupid. So I made it be toggled. Once on, it stays on. Once off, it takes forever to reactivate."

Lunette whips out her wand and waves it around Yomiko and her bracelet, looking very confused but excited about what she finds.

<Demons don't destroy themselves by their combined Creation and Void energies. There's all sorts of other examples of Creation and Void coexisting, but that's probably the best. There are ways to figure this out, and I will help you with the details if you need it. Alright?>

<That's completely different! Demons are Creation and Void energies interacting with each other. You're talking about about Creation and Void magics overlapping completely, which annihilates both of them! They're opposites, what else would happen!>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60911 on: April 08, 2014, 09:13:23 pm »

Wills search finally brings up a result. Kel Luthar appears to be in Singapore currently leading the Knights currently slaughtering the magic users.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60912 on: April 08, 2014, 09:15:08 pm »

"Not unless she suddenly gains knowledge of the fact that I saw her apparently naked... Not that I minded it much..."
Kyle says looking very intently at a drawing on the page.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60913 on: April 08, 2014, 09:15:52 pm »

"...Okay, why are you seemingly disturbed or upset?"
[/quote]

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #60914 on: April 08, 2014, 09:16:09 pm »

((Fair enough.))
Ashley draws her fatigue katana slowly and as she does, small plates flip over all across her body, covering her in a deep-black metal. The armor resembles that of a samurai. Her eyes glow a light violet color.
The first enemy that comes to attack her, she teleports behind them instantaneously and slashes at their neck.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 4059 4060 [4061] 4062 4063 ... 4748