Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4003 4004 [4005] 4006 4007 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126323 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #60060 on: April 06, 2014, 04:48:03 pm »

((the huge pillow fort from the pajama party still stands. have some luxury, you two :P))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60061 on: April 06, 2014, 04:49:12 pm »

((the huge pillow fort from the pajama party still stands. have some luxury, you two :P))

Fine, in that case the two are having a impromptu pajama party in the huge pillow fort, since Yomiko has fallen asleep once again and Lunette is too polite to wake her up.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60062 on: April 06, 2014, 05:02:17 pm »

So. Conny and Luna are dragged to Seham's residence, Conny more or less unconscious.

This residence seems to have once been city hall, but heavy redecoration by several souls, some scared- and confused-looking humans, and a demon using magic is underway. So far, the redecoration has proceeded to the "store or destroy everything from the old decor" stage; this means that your movement through the building is hindered by needing to move around stacks of boxes, piles of books, and the occasional shattered bit of furniture. Eventually, you reach a room which appears to have been haphazardly formed by attempting to merge rooms across a few floors, as demonstrated by the fact that the roof has caved in a mess on the floor of what may have once been the largest, most beautiful room in the building. Seham, flanked by Nuriel and a blue four-armed demon, oversees the scene, which has a number of demons and humans moving rubble.
"We found a bunch of people from the other side of the gate coming through. Friends of the guy you used for the portal, I'm thinking. The leader, a demon, said that a bunch of us had defected, and she wanted to defect to us, so she froze all of them. She tried to get something from the robot, so we surrounded her and then a bunch of them vanished. We brought the rest."
"It's a trap, I bet. Did you take off their bracelets?" Nuriel turns to Conny and Luna. "Hey, Conny, Selina. Didn't expect that you'd come, though I'm not surprised you didn't abandon me."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60063 on: April 06, 2014, 05:03:53 pm »

'Selina' is dead to all those who see her unless they can sense life in something.

Conny just glares as much as she is able too.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60064 on: April 06, 2014, 05:07:07 pm »

No one there can.

"You idiots. You really need to take off the bracelets, or else people can just teleport to them, or they cans end back information, or a bunch of other stuff."
"Which you needed reminding of despite wearing one for months."
"Shut your trap, freak."
Nuriel and the four-armed demon head forward to remove the bracelets from Conny and Luna. Last chance for shenanigans.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #60065 on: April 06, 2014, 05:07:37 pm »

Kyle teleports to Conny as the plot is finally moving at speed.
"Nuriel. Conny. Luna. Bitches."
Kyle says turning to Nuriel, Conny, Luna, and then Seham and the other demon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60066 on: April 06, 2014, 05:08:40 pm »

((Rolls for assorted thingies will be done once I know what Conny and Luna are doing.))

"...Take his bracelet, too."
"No, really?"
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60067 on: April 06, 2014, 05:11:04 pm »

"Hm... I think not."
As Kyle says this Fluffy, Keith, HK-47, and the shirtless dude teleport in.

"Battle mode, activated."
"These wimps?"
"ROAR"
"I was told I would get demon bone for this."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60068 on: April 06, 2014, 05:11:46 pm »

So, Luna is still playing dead cause really, she was stabbed in the heart and since no one can sense life, NURIEL AND ALL OF THEM SHOULD THINK SHES DEAD!

Conny will just keep shooting light orbs. Also, the bracelet can just be sitting there and still act as a teleport location.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60069 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:36 pm »

Oh, right.
Forgot that.
Sig

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #60070 on: April 06, 2014, 05:14:37 pm »

Merrick returns to his training.
Mallory relaxes in a comfortable chair.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60071 on: April 06, 2014, 05:15:28 pm »

So unless Nuriel has lost all feelings she once had for Selina, she believes Selina is now dead in front of her with an incredibly mad Conny, Kyle, and all of KJ's other characters.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60072 on: April 06, 2014, 05:16:08 pm »

<Hey guys, climatic final show down over here. It's be nice for you to show up.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #60073 on: April 06, 2014, 05:17:43 pm »

<Sigh. Can't you guys just get outta there? Nuriel is clearly not being held against her will.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #60074 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:18 pm »

<I wanted the grist.>
<*Whine*>
<I heard demon bone makes good armor. Right up there with dragon hide.>
Pages: 1 ... 4003 4004 [4005] 4006 4007 ... 4748