Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3993 3994 [3995] 3996 3997 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126598 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #59910 on: April 06, 2014, 05:53:56 am »

"The himalayans are big. It would be odd to find the one you are looking for after not even an hour of searching. If that person we are looking for has been in these harsh mountains for so long, then he probably has built a hut somewhere. Let's follow this person from a distance for now, and see where he is going."

Alice nodded
"Ok then, that... that sounds like... like a good idea" Alice began to follow after the person
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #59911 on: April 06, 2014, 06:30:06 am »

"Though I wonder, why would someone who responded to his curse by withdrawing from society entirely know anything about the curse? Usualy isolation is not the best way of gathering information."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59912 on: April 06, 2014, 06:42:21 am »

"Though I wonder, why would someone who responded to his curse by withdrawing from society entirely know anything about the curse? Usualy isolation is not the best way of gathering information."

"I'm... I'm not sure, there... there was a report on... on him though before he... he ran though. I... I hope he learnt  something then" Alice looked towards ICARUS "Even... Even if he... he didn't though it's... it's the best lead I... I have" They continued to follow the person's trail, after a while of seeing nothing but snow a small house of stone became visible in the distance.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 06:45:16 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59913 on: April 06, 2014, 06:47:34 am »

"Well, lets check it out. Be careful, he might be cursed in a way that he doesn't even need to touch you."

ICARUS knocks.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59914 on: April 06, 2014, 06:53:34 am »

"Well, lets check it out. Be careful, he might be cursed in a way that he doesn't even need to touch you."

ICARUS knocks.

Alice nodded

For a while there was no reply to the knock on the door but then a feminine voice replied.

"Leave now, it's not safe"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59915 on: April 06, 2014, 07:03:30 am »

"We are aware that you are cursed, this is why you are here. Please describe the symptoms of your curse, so we can take proper precautions."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59916 on: April 06, 2014, 07:06:58 am »

"We are aware that you are cursed, this is why you are here. Please describe the symptoms of your curse, so we can take proper precautions."

Again it took a while for the voice to reply
"What do you plan on doing with me?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59917 on: April 06, 2014, 07:08:12 am »

"Ask you for advice. One of my friends has a similar curse, and we are looking for clues."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59918 on: April 06, 2014, 07:16:18 am »

"Ask you for advice. One of my friends has a similar curse, and we are looking for clues."

Silence once again fell for a while before it was finally broken
"It's fire, it explodes out of me sometimes. If you do come in, leave as soon as I tell you to. I will do my best to help your friend though"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:18:48 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59919 on: April 06, 2014, 07:18:05 am »

"Well, if you feel better that way, we can talk through the door. Alice, go ahead."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59920 on: April 06, 2014, 07:40:53 am »

"Well, if you feel better that way, we can talk through the door. Alice, go ahead."

"That  is for the best"

Alice nodded and began to talk, she explained what her powers were and how they had surfaced.
"So... So do you have any... any idea where... where they came from?" Alice fidgeted while she waited for the woman's reply.

"I have a small idea, I think your powers and mine were given to us by a god. That is what the people who did tests on me started to suspect." she paused for a moment "I also hear a voice sometimes, it whispers into my mind. I  think it's related to the powers, back when I was still being tested I overheard in some similar cases that they heard voices as well. For me it said it was god, this might just be me going insane though"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59921 on: April 06, 2014, 07:46:20 am »

"Who did those tests?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #59923 on: April 06, 2014, 07:58:08 am »

Alucard is standing beside ICARUS, regarding the cursed one with pale yellow lenses.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59924 on: April 06, 2014, 07:59:53 am »

"Who did those tests?"

The voice paused for a moment
" I don't know, they took me after my powers surfaced and never told me who they were. I always assumed they were with the government though, I used to live in Germany if you are wondering"
Pages: 1 ... 3993 3994 [3995] 3996 3997 ... 4748