Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3949 3950 [3951] 3952 3953 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3127930 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #59250 on: April 03, 2014, 03:49:30 pm »

Bartimaeus seems to be amused to Merrick's reaction to his fine words.
 "Alucard fills in for Kyle as leader of this base, as Kyle is inside hell. If it is not as personal as I believe it is, you may wish to seek Alucard instead. Once he wakes up of c- speak of the devil, he just woke up." Bartimaeus says as Alucard is nowhere in sight.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59251 on: April 03, 2014, 03:54:20 pm »

A light blush rises on Roses face as she looks away embarrassed, "T-thank you. She's... a beautiful woman. I'm glad to be with her."
"You both are so shy it surprises me almost sometimes that you two got past hello with each other." He laughs somewhat awkwardly at his attempt at humor, unsure if the joke went too far or not.
Bartimaeus seems to be amused to Merrick's reaction to his fine words.
 "Alucard fills in for Kyle as leader of this base, as Kyle is inside hell. If it is not as personal as I believe it is, you may wish to seek Alucard instead. Once he wakes up of c- speak of the devil, he just woke up." Bartimaeus says as Alucard is nowhere in sight.
Merrick looks around a bit to try and find Alucard but sees no one. "Where'd he go? Hmm... I should probably start working out a bit too now that I think about it. I've mostly been focusing on studying most of my life and now I'm built like a twig and can't swing a sword to hard at things." Merrick laughs, "Well, I guess I never really expected that I'd be doing this so it makes sense."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59252 on: April 03, 2014, 04:00:37 pm »

"You both are so shy it surprises me almost sometimes that you two got past hello with each other." He laughs somewhat awkwardly at his attempt at humor, unsure if the joke went too far or not.

Rose blushes a bit more, "M-marie helped to introduce us."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59253 on: April 03, 2014, 04:03:17 pm »

((u scared me atnegam-senpai ;;-;; ))

Rachel's still holding onto HILDA's arm...

Lyle is now playing Skyrim!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 04:27:15 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59254 on: April 03, 2014, 04:04:04 pm »

((u scared me atnegam-senpai ;;-;;))

((Still banging the Oni woman, remember?))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59255 on: April 03, 2014, 04:07:44 pm »

"I'll get him." Bartimaeus says before teleporting away, perching onto Alucard, and teleporting back in around a second.

"Hm, well done Merrick, well done. You wish to ask me something?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59256 on: April 03, 2014, 04:19:25 pm »

"Oh, you can still talk? How wonderful. Since when did I say my loyalties lay with a bunch of humans and their pet robots?"Sen starts to laugh but is still formulating the plan mentally.

[To:ICARUS]<Of course it should work. Also, does your body come equipped with those strange propelled bombs? If it does, use my visual feed to target the demons that are allied with Seham, but don't target Seham, our allies, Nuriel or humans. Also, the binding I used on you all just keeps you from moving. You should still be able to use powers and prepare attacks. Hold of on attacking until I give the word. If I can't get Seham to sign a contract with me, then I need you to blast him with all of the silver and salt you have. I will then use one of my soul jars to capture his soul.> Sen makes a mental pondering sound.

[To: Loki]<Do you know of any way of pacifying humans? I fear that they may get in the way of my plans and I need some way of making them run away or avoid attacks.> Sen seems concerned mentally.

[To:Andras]<I'm going to attempt to get Seham to sign a contract with me that will give me full command over him. I need you to get as many demons as you can and possible Lucifer to come and attempt to capture him. I will use my title as Lawyer of Hell to make him think that by signing a contract with me that he gets amnesty from all major demons of hell in exchange for a lot of things in fine print. Any suggestions on how to make it believable because I am currently about to panic...> Sen tries not to mental panic.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #59257 on: April 03, 2014, 04:24:22 pm »

<You mean rockets? No. Explosives are soooo last decade. So until you unbind me, I can't attack.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59258 on: April 03, 2014, 04:26:35 pm »

Rose blushes a bit more, "M-marie helped to introduce us."
"Ah, that makes sense. How nice of her."
"I'll get him." Bartimaeus says before teleporting away, perching onto Alucard, and teleporting back in around a second.

"Hm, well done Merrick, well done. You wish to ask me something?"
Merrick was rather surprised by how fast he left and then came back, "I don't think I'll ever get used to that... But yeah, I just wanted to ask some Persona specific things. Like is it normal that I can feel it influencing me in my head a bit? I didn't notice it until I was holding a sword but I could feel him shaping my stance a bit, and I feel like I have things past summoning him I can do but I'm not sure... Oh, and I guess a good question to ask would be what is a Persona exactly?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59259 on: April 03, 2014, 04:29:04 pm »

((Still banging the Oni woman, remember?))
((a-atnegam-senpai would do no such thing!))

"It's a dragon!"
"I was h-honestly not expecting that.."
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59260 on: April 03, 2014, 04:29:41 pm »

"If it's influencing you in a positive manner, that's fine. A persona is a, um, summonable entity which is the manifestation of a part of your personality."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59261 on: April 03, 2014, 04:35:28 pm »

[To:Icarus]<In that case, just prepare to use all of the silver and salt you have and blast the demons or Seham when it's time.>
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #59262 on: April 03, 2014, 04:43:29 pm »

<Prepare? Hah. I am always combat ready.>

"Accured demons. You stand no chance."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #59263 on: April 03, 2014, 04:44:02 pm »

"If it's influencing you in a positive manner, that's fine. A persona is a, um, summonable entity which is the manifestation of a part of your personality."
"Yeah I gue- Wait, a manifestation of a part of my personality? What would Thanatos represent then? I mean... Does it mean that some deep part of me has something to do with death?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59264 on: April 03, 2014, 04:50:31 pm »

"Part of death? Yes, that explains everything. Somewhere, deep within your mind, is something that has to do with death. Whether it is a bloodlust, a will over death, or a fear of death, Thanatos is its manifestation, and wants to kill. That is why he did not follow your command earlier--Thanatos was sating his bloodlust..." Alucard says as his lenses glow an azure color, signifying his curiosity.
Pages: 1 ... 3949 3950 [3951] 3952 3953 ... 4748