Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3889 3890 [3891] 3892 3893 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118072 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58350 on: March 31, 2014, 08:15:37 am »

((72))

Rose may see Mimi putting bags of sand and packages of popsicle sticks into a little backpack. Her mommy had told her that it was good to be nice to the tiny tail people.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58351 on: March 31, 2014, 08:15:55 am »

<Then what are you getting Nuriel for? Will said, it, Nuriel was bribed. Meaning she tookmoney or souls or whatever as payment to betray Angel and Will. Why would you want to bring her back?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58352 on: March 31, 2014, 08:20:01 am »

<Because Angel is likely still in her head. Get her, stick a bracelet on her, transfer Angel to the server or someones head temporarily, then get Selina to make a body for her to be again trasferred into. Wether by choice or through force, we're going to get her back here to save Angel.>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58353 on: March 31, 2014, 08:31:34 am »

Rose may see Mimi putting bags of sand and packages of popsicle sticks into a little backpack. Her mommy had told her that it was good to be nice to the tiny tail people.

Rose waves to Mimi, "Hello?"

((72))

Lunette enchants a pair of shoes. She tries them out on a nearby wall, slowly climbing up it. They apparently work to her satisfaction, for she drops down and then goes out into the castle.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58354 on: March 31, 2014, 08:51:54 am »

<Nuriel is my friend. I protect my friends until I can no longer do so.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58355 on: March 31, 2014, 09:05:43 am »

"Noooooo that's not what I meant either. Why are you organics so complicated, damnit. Just. Please explain exactly what it is that you are going through please."

"I... I just don't know what to... to do, I... I don't even know which one it... it is. If... If it is fake though I... I can't be with her can... can I?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58356 on: March 31, 2014, 09:10:45 am »

"I see no problem with you being with her. At your age, it is highly unlikely that you have already found true love and will stay together forever. There is no problem with preliminary love before you found your true soulmate. By all means, don't let that stop you. I just think you should be more positive and see it how it is. If Rose decides for Mallory, it's not a big of a loss as you might think it is. They are both young too. They will be together for a few months, until the initial buzz wears off, and eventually grow apart, possibly ending on bad terms even. This is likely the same fate that would come to you, if Rose decides for you. Whatever the outcome is, just remember that as a whole, it is inconsequential. There will be more people in your life."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58357 on: March 31, 2014, 09:13:19 am »

[To Alice]<If you don't actually love her then you wouldn't care yes. My advice is just to try some less serious things like movie dates or cooking.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58358 on: March 31, 2014, 09:15:40 am »

"I see no problem with you being with her. At your age, it is highly unlikely that you have already found true love and will stay together forever. There is no problem with preliminary love before you found your true soulmate. By all means, don't let that stop you. I just think you should be more positive and see it how it is. If Rose decides for Mallory, it's not a big of a loss as you might think it is. They are both young too. They will be together for a few months, until the initial buzz wears off, and eventually grow apart, possibly ending on bad terms even. This is likely the same fate that would come to you, if Rose decides for you. Whatever the outcome is, just remember that as a whole, it is inconsequential. There will be more people in your life."

Alice rubbed her eyes
"It... It hurts though"

[To Alice]<If you don't actually love her then you wouldn't care yes. My advice is just to try some less serious things like movie dates or cooking.>

[To Kyle]<I... I don't even know if... if she is going to... to choose me yet though>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58359 on: March 31, 2014, 09:17:35 am »

<Father, please sort out your own problems before you stick your head in someone elses. This is girl stuff anyway.>

"Well, it will pass Alice. It will pass. In the mean time, please come to me when you feel sad."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58360 on: March 31, 2014, 09:21:34 am »

Kyle does not respond to Icarus as she could not have heard his imput.

[To Alice]<Don't worry. I'm sure she'll pick you. Hey, maybe if you find you like Mal you could all three be together.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58361 on: March 31, 2014, 09:23:38 am »

"Well, it will pass Alice. It will pass. In the mean time, please come to me when you feel sad."[/color][/font][/glow]

"Thank you I... I will." she rubbed her eyes again trying her best to get rid of the tears there "Am... Am I really one of... of your best friends?"

Kyle does not respond to Icarus as she could not have heard his imput.

[To Alice]<Don't worry. I'm sure she'll pick you. Hey, maybe if you find you like Mal you could all three be together.>

[To Kyle]<I'm... I'm not sure about that>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58362 on: March 31, 2014, 09:25:37 am »

"Of course. But don't let it get to your head. There is not much competition."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58363 on: March 31, 2014, 09:27:05 am »

((RotMG: Where we try to resolve love triangles by completing them. :P))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58364 on: March 31, 2014, 09:30:03 am »

[To Alice]<Well, anyways. Listen to what I say. Unlike Icarus I have experience in this.>
Pages: 1 ... 3889 3890 [3891] 3892 3893 ... 4748