Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3887 3888 [3889] 3890 3891 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116640 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58320 on: March 30, 2014, 11:30:38 pm »

"HI!" Meme smiles and waves before going back to flying around the castle with glee.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58321 on: March 30, 2014, 11:31:36 pm »

"Be careful..."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58322 on: March 30, 2014, 11:34:12 pm »

"That was perhaps the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life and the most adorable thing I will ever see in my life."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #58323 on: March 30, 2014, 11:41:47 pm »

"She's pretty adorbs, yah."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58324 on: March 31, 2014, 03:05:26 am »

((back from work))

I have an idea Will

(To ICARUS)<Do you have a good recipe for Venison?>

After Stella teleports back to the castle, she goes hunting
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58325 on: March 31, 2014, 04:23:25 am »

<First of yes, venison is easy. Secondly, Keith is right. If the IRIS report is correct, Angel was already dead, and only animated by the possession of Nuriel. If Nuriel no longer wants to do that, we should respect that. I mean, Angel should have died back then, it won't be so bad if she now can finaly rest.>

ICARUS teleports back to the castle, no point in hunting any of these demons. She heads to see Alice instead.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58326 on: March 31, 2014, 04:48:53 am »

ICARUS teleports back to the castle, no point in hunting any of these demons. She heads to see Alice instead.

ICARUS would find Alice in her room, she smiled slightly as the robot entered.
"Hello"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58327 on: March 31, 2014, 04:58:02 am »

"Btw, before you get angry at Bartimaeus I should point out that the bracelets standard setting is to send around all audio data. So basicaly everyone was listening, they just didn't make an ass of themselves while doing so."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58328 on: March 31, 2014, 04:59:42 am »

"Btw, before you get angry at Bartimaeus I should point out that the bracelets standard setting is to send around all audio data. So basicaly everyone was listening, they just didn't make an ass of themselves while doing so."

Alice's face fell
"Oh, so... so you all heard that?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58329 on: March 31, 2014, 05:01:50 am »

ICARUS sits down next to Alice on the bed. It creaks suspiciously, but IRIS supplies sturdy furniture. Appearantly Kyle specificaly ordered them that way.

"I'm sorry I was so inattentive. As your friend I should have noticed your situation sooner."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58330 on: March 31, 2014, 05:05:08 am »

Stella is a bit of an inexperienced predator. she has so far missed 6
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58331 on: March 31, 2014, 05:07:52 am »

ICARUS sits down next to Alice on the bed. It creaks suspiciously, but IRIS supplies sturdy furniture. Appearantly Kyle specificaly ordered them that way.

"I'm sorry I was so inattentive. As your friend I should have noticed your situation sooner."

Alice let out a sigh
"It's... It's ok, I... I didn't talk to you so... so there's no way you... you could have known." she shifted slightly "I... I suppose you also heard what... what I confessed to Rose as... as well then"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58332 on: March 31, 2014, 05:11:05 am »

"I was not listening with much attention. I thought it would be more sincere to have you tell me what you'd like to tell me, rather than eavesdropping."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58333 on: March 31, 2014, 05:18:48 am »

"I was not listening with much attention. I thought it would be more sincere to have you tell me what you'd like to tell me, rather than eavesdropping."

"Thank... Thank you for that, I... I  just wish I... I had known about the bracelets before hand though. It's... It's a bit embarrassing really"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58334 on: March 31, 2014, 05:25:35 am »

"Yeah, it's really embarrasing to watch Rose make such an obviously wrong choice. Mallory over you? Just silly. Even by heteronormative standards."
Pages: 1 ... 3887 3888 [3889] 3890 3891 ... 4748