Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3870 3871 [3872] 3873 3874 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118770 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #58065 on: March 30, 2014, 02:34:53 pm »

HK-47 nods and goes back inside.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #58066 on: March 30, 2014, 02:43:09 pm »

Merrick nods, "Ah, I see. That's sorta sad to hear. Are you working on controlling it with the apples though? That's a pretty neat idea."

"Yes, I'm... I'm trying my best"

"Just do as comes natural. Just focus on the feeling you had when you managed to leave this one unrotted."

[Mind roll 50+10]

Alice nodded and turned back to the apples beginning to tap them once again, it still failed most of the time and the apples began to rot. However a few times it worked and in the brief moment they touched her skin it did not rot, one of these times she grabbed the apple afterwards but it quickly turned to mush. After around the hundredth apple she let out a small yawn, her eyes went back up towards ICARUS.
"I... I can't  get it to... to work consistently"

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #58067 on: March 30, 2014, 02:46:01 pm »

"This is why you will train. 1000 apples. Everyday."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58068 on: March 30, 2014, 02:48:31 pm »

"This is why you will train. 1000 apples. Everyday."

Another yawn escaped Alice
"I'm... I'm not sure if I... I can do this every... every day"

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58069 on: March 30, 2014, 02:49:18 pm »

After watching for a bit Merrick smiled, "Well, it was nice meeting you. I think I'm going to explore a bit more so good luck with that uh... Hmm, I don't think I caught your name earlier. What was it again?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58070 on: March 30, 2014, 02:50:19 pm »

"Nuriel's so greedy..."
Ashley sighs.
"Should I go fix this in a matter of seconds?"
"Your plan being...?"

Lucifer observes the portal. If he finds it is stable enough despite Will being removed, he makes an announcement in hell.
It's not ideal, but if you can keep the stress down or figure out some way to shore it up, it'll be good. If it ever turns off, though, it'll be a pain to turn back on.

If stella recieves relief or whatever from wills end of the ring

((mind voice draconic too because of heightened emotions and anger(mostly anger)))
Did the get you out Will? I hope the guys that got you payed dearly!
<Nah, they're okay. For now. Lucifer kinda called open season on them, put a pretty big reward on their heads.>

"Finaly. This is the most intelligent thing that someone has said today."
"Cookies beat out everything that came out of my mouth. I feel so appreciated."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58071 on: March 30, 2014, 02:50:45 pm »

After watching for a bit Merrick smiled, "Well, it was nice meeting you. I think I'm going to explore a bit more so good luck with that uh... Hmm, I don't think I caught your name earlier. What was it again?"

"I'm... I'm Alice, see... see you later it... it was nice to meet you"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:53:36 pm by Kansa »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #58072 on: March 30, 2014, 02:53:08 pm »

The Marieband continues marching, but turns towards Merrick. It gets louder for a bit as she DRAMATIC ENTRIES.

Which is to say, a very faint silhouette of a tall,  dancing woman is now leading the column, barely visible at all. That transparent shape starts to fill in, as one after another, the various elements of the parade start to jump in and give her substance. A wrist, there. A heart, there. Some glands. Ribs. A hand, holding what is soon a vibrant yellow tambourine. The other hand soon follows. A set of brown eyes, which might be adorable if there was a proper skull around them yet. Oh...there's the skull. And some of the ears and more pieces of skin. Long white hairs, a few more pieces form a set of black ribbons in said hair... she has a face now, and it'd be cute if her left leg was finished and if she wasn't still dancing as if she were the complete human being she is clearly not... More of her former  band provides clothes: a loose black blouse with a red tie  and relatively few features.  A set of black stockings and fine leather shoes, along with a long white skirt...

A couple of the chibi!band still remain on her shoulders: two to sing and two to provide classical for background music.

Her transformation completed (and qoutable), Marie twirls her way to Merrick.

"Hallo!"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58073 on: March 30, 2014, 02:57:28 pm »

"Well, try to find an amount that you feel you can do every day."

Lucifer goes to do Satan things. This problem no longer needs his intervention
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #58074 on: March 30, 2014, 02:57:41 pm »

Keith claps having been following for quite a while.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58075 on: March 30, 2014, 03:00:48 pm »

"Well, try to find an amount that you feel you can do every day."

Alice nodded
"Ok I... I should be able to do that, do... do you still want to... to test other things as well?"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:05:11 pm by Kansa »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58076 on: March 30, 2014, 03:01:22 pm »

Mallory breaks away from Rose after they kiss and just seems to be smiling happily. "Did that help you feel better?" He heard something that sounded like a squeal but he decided to ignore it for the time being.

Rose also ignores the squeal and smiles happily at Mallory, "Yes, yes it did. Thank you..."

Alice stood just behind ICARUS, for a second the smile on her face vanished as she saw the two together. But quickly she repaired it, doing her best to pretend that it had never weakened. It seemed a little forced now though.

"Hello"

Rose does catch Alice's smile faltering. She blushes heavily and lets go of Mallory's hands, stepping away a bit and looking guiltily at the ground.

"Feel free to use my shower~"

Ester giggles, "Okay~ There's just one little thing I want to do first." Ester's face becomes stern and serious as she looks at Tobias. Slowly she reaches down and gives Tobias's butt a gentle squeeze. "I touched the butt," she whispers, before giggling wildly and running for the bathroom.

((Sorry, I was waiting for Usec but he never really responded haha))

((Kinda wasn't online. Oh well...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58077 on: March 30, 2014, 03:01:40 pm »

"Let's first see where this leads us."

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #58078 on: March 30, 2014, 03:04:29 pm »

"Yeah nice to meet you too Alice. I'll see you around!"

Merrick turned around and was greeted by something that he didn't know if he should be impressed by or creeped out by. Eventually it turned out to just be a girl who greeted him. "Hey, that was pretty cool," he said in response to her greeting, smiling as he did so.
Mallory smiled, "That's good to hear." She saw the girl that was sad too though and she broke away from him. "Hey, is something wrong?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #58079 on: March 30, 2014, 03:05:47 pm »

"Grabbing Nuriel, and teleporting her back to the castle?"

Tobias chuckles.
"You're crazy, you know that?" He says in an overly sarcastic tone.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 3870 3871 [3872] 3873 3874 ... 4748