Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3865 3866 [3867] 3868 3869 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119465 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57990 on: March 30, 2014, 02:37:39 am »

Alice woke up , for a while she simply stared up at the ceiling but eventually she found the will to climb out of bed. She changed into a new set of clothes and then began to wander around the castle.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #57991 on: March 30, 2014, 04:34:28 am »

"Apparently, since Lucifer did such a bad job. ANy idea why she's following him anyway?"

Selina looks puzzled for a second, but thanks him and sits down. Knowing this game, she's probably inbetween Maria and Kyle.

"Oh give me a break, the deal was for me to return Will, and in return ICARUS would cook me dinner. Nuriel was never even mentioned, nor any of this dimensional bullshit. Had I known that kinda stuff was going on, I'd have acted differently, but seriously, I can't just go around bitchslap everything I want because of convenience. Cosmic law or some such."

Lucifer observes the portal. If he finds it is stable enough despite Will being removed, he makes an announcement in hell.

"Hey everybody. It's me, your favourite lord of hell. Just letting you know, Seham is officialy a traitor. Beause he pisses me off, but also because he is gathering troops to conquer all of hell, I am putting a bounty on his head. All land and souls that belong to Seham, in addition to a nice manor on the shores of Phlegethon, complete with 100 acres of land, and the souls to work it. Additionaly, I will owe the one who brings me Seham a favour. Dead or Alife. He has currently gone through a portal in his basement into a parallel world or some such. With him he has the demon Nuriel. On her I put a bounty of another 10000 souls. Alife. Happy hunting."

He turns to Ashley and Conny.

"There. Now we just wait. If you guys wanna join the hunt, well, I never said it was demon exclusive. And Phlegethon is really beautiful during spring. I wish you luck, but now I really gotta go. Appointments and such."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Morning Alice. Ready for more tests today, or should we take a break after what happened yesterday?"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:52:31 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57992 on: March 30, 2014, 05:00:24 am »

"Morning Alice. Ready for more tests today, or should we take a break after what happened yesterday?"

Alice smiled as she saw ICARUS
"Hello ICARUS, I... I think I should be. Yesterday just... just made me feel exhausted that's... that's all. I... I feel better now"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57993 on: March 30, 2014, 05:38:25 am »

ICARUS brings Alice to a table with 2 seats, which have some sort of electrode helmet on each of them, and a ball in the middle of the table, and small soccer gates at the end of each side.

"Okay, first some preparation. This here is a little game. It measures your concentration and willpower. The more you concentrate on the ball, the more it is pushed towards your opponent, and you will score a mind-goal. This is excellent training for you. Once you have gotten the hang of it, we will see how concentration and willpower affects the rotting. We do however, need a non-robotic opponent for you. Lets go and find one."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57994 on: March 30, 2014, 05:53:59 am »

ICARUS brings Alice to a table with 2 seats, which have some sort of electrode helmet on each of them, and a ball in the middle of the table, and small soccer gates at the end of each side.

"Okay, first some preparation. This here is a little game. It measures your concentration and willpower. The more you concentrate on the ball, the more it is pushed towards your opponent, and you will score a mind-goal. This is excellent training for you. Once you have gotten the hang of it, we will see how concentration and willpower affects the rotting. We do however, need a non-robotic opponent for you. Lets go and find one."

Alice studied the equipment and then nodded
"Yes lets... lets go and find someone" Alice headed off to look around the castle with ICARUS. As they were walking Alice spoke again "I've... I've been thinking ICARUS and I... I would still like to give Rose a bracelet"
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 06:09:10 am by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57995 on: March 30, 2014, 06:12:33 am »

"Well, sure. I didn't say you shouldn't."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57996 on: March 30, 2014, 06:17:18 am »

If stella recieves relief or whatever from wills end of the ring

((mind voice draconic too because of heightened emotions and anger(mostly anger)))
<Did the get you out Will? I hope the guys that got you payed dearly!>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 03:31:20 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57997 on: March 30, 2014, 06:18:46 am »

"Well, sure. I didn't say you shouldn't."

"You... You did say it... it might discourage her from... from finding a cure though."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57998 on: March 30, 2014, 06:20:53 am »

"I don't mind. Truth to be told, I am not sure what the fuss is all about, the "curse" has yet to be proven harmfull, I see no need for her to get rid of it."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57999 on: March 30, 2014, 06:30:24 am »

"I don't mind. Truth to be told, I am not sure what the fuss is all about, the "curse" has yet to be proven harmfull, I see no need for her to get rid of it."

Alice sighed
"I... I suppose so, she... she does seem scared about it though."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #58000 on: March 30, 2014, 07:05:47 am »

"I have never thought of having a vacation home in hell... You say this Seham has went into a parallel dimension? Where is he?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58001 on: March 30, 2014, 07:08:20 am »

"Just teleport to where Ashley and Conny are, there's a portal there."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58002 on: March 30, 2014, 07:08:50 am »

Alucard actually is already there.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58003 on: March 30, 2014, 07:10:12 am »

HILDA teleports in and offers Lucifer some of her specialty cookies.

"Would you like some cookies, Lucifer?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58004 on: March 30, 2014, 07:12:15 am »

"Finaly. This is the most intelligent thing that someone has said today. Thank you Hilda."
Pages: 1 ... 3865 3866 [3867] 3868 3869 ... 4748