Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3858 3859 [3860] 3861 3862 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119966 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57885 on: March 29, 2014, 06:29:16 pm »

"No. Stop." Bartimaeus suddenly says to Sen.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57886 on: March 29, 2014, 06:29:40 pm »

"Of course I do."

"Um... In that way?"

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57887 on: March 29, 2014, 06:31:15 pm »

"I guess... That won't stop me from worrying about it though..." She sighs and pushes herself up, off of Mallory, "Sorry. I just..."
Mallory shook his head,  "Rose, it's fine. Worrying about something you don't know anything about is perfectly natural."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57888 on: March 29, 2014, 06:31:33 pm »

"Oh, You didn't buy into this spirit's lies did you? I know all about your soul pact with Alucard thanks to that book there," Sen points to the book on the table with the ward on it, "that Cult was very thorough on their details. They included most if not all of the demons of hell and of the spirits of other world."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57889 on: March 29, 2014, 06:33:30 pm »

"Occasionally, yes."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57890 on: March 29, 2014, 06:34:08 pm »

Mallory shook his head,  "Rose, it's fine. Worrying about something you don't know anything about is perfectly natural."

Rose sighs, "I guess. That doesn't make me any less nervous though... I-I should probably go," she says, standing up. "I'm bothering you, aren't I?"

"Occasionally, yes."

Ester smiles sweetly and blushes more, "Um... Then...?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57891 on: March 29, 2014, 06:34:21 pm »

"I said stop. Do not eat him." Bartimaeus says as he shapeshifts into a tall Slenderman in a poor attempt to intimidate a demon.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #57892 on: March 29, 2014, 06:34:46 pm »

"Yes...this confirms it. Today I layed my eyes upon a great treasure, and through my eyes, the mistress has seen. I have served her in life because she demands it, and will now serve her in death because she demands it. Glory unto Belkelel."

The skull bursts into black flames that turn white towards the edges. Within seconds not only the bone is consumed, but also the very essence. The Agribaal seems to have ended it's own existance.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57893 on: March 29, 2014, 06:38:10 pm »

Slenderman!Bartimaeus looks down at the martyr skull as it ended its own existence. He shapeshifts into a raven and flew onto the arm of the couch and stared at the floor in deep thought.

Alucard curses to himself.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57894 on: March 29, 2014, 06:39:05 pm »

"Dammit Bartimaeus! It escaped due to your hesitation. And I was about to learn everything it kept secret from you." Sen scoffs and looks angry. "You've made you and Alucard both a target by Belkelel. I'm not cleaning this up. And I'm not letting you use this book either." As sen says this she picks up the book and consumes it's knowledge. The books pages and cover flutter to the ground, blank and lifeless. As Sen finishes the process she scoffs in Bartimaeus' direction and heads back to her room.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57895 on: March 29, 2014, 06:42:43 pm »

The book of names, by Irina Baarnakova. One of the oldest works of summoning, and nowadays a standardwork. Many of them were printed, digital copies exist. Despite most entities of hell trying their damnest to get this book whiped off the face of the world. But whenever they thought they succesfully got them all, another copy just pops up somewhere.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57896 on: March 29, 2014, 06:43:53 pm »

Bartimaeus simply looks down in deep regret.
 "What the hell, Bartimaeus?"
 "..."
 "Bartimaeus, speak to me."
 "..."
 "Barti-"
Suddenly, the raven dematerializes as Bartimaeus teleports away.

"Bartimaeus?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57897 on: March 29, 2014, 06:45:07 pm »

((and nap time. sorry))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57898 on: March 29, 2014, 06:45:36 pm »

Keith is a guy.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57899 on: March 29, 2014, 06:46:05 pm »

Rose sighs, "I guess. That doesn't make me any less nervous though... I-I should probably go," she says, standing up. "I'm bothering you, aren't I?"
Mallory shakes his head as he stands up too, "No,  you're not bothering me. You don't have to go,  you can stay if it makes you feel better." He grabs her shoulder and looks into her eyes to try and calm her.
Pages: 1 ... 3858 3859 [3860] 3861 3862 ... 4748