Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3839 3840 [3841] 3842 3843 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118701 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57600 on: March 28, 2014, 10:10:10 pm »

The beetle shapeshifted into a perfect copy of Solid Snake and placed a hand on Samson's shoulder.

"Ah. Loss," he simply said, nodding in understanding. "...Do you want to hear a story?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57601 on: March 28, 2014, 10:14:20 pm »

Samson doesn't say anything. He remembers all of the moments he spent with Melissa, how he kindle a romance with her, the years spent not fighting, and the moments where she lay in his arms, her life soon to end.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #57602 on: March 28, 2014, 10:16:07 pm »

Oozey suddenly drops onto Samson's head.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57603 on: March 28, 2014, 10:19:42 pm »

"Yeah,  I don't have one either.  How about the theater then?"

"Sure. Lead the way," Rose says, smiling slightly.

Whee, Game of Thrones~

Indeed. Ester is quiet while watching the episodes, cuddling with Tobias and occassionally giving him little kisses on the cheek.

"She was murdered at the age of 9 presumably; she was the brightest part of my life until I was trapped within the void. That is all there is to it." he says with a depressing demeanor about him.

Lunette nods and shuffles around the desk to try and hug Alucard, "I'm sure that she was a lovely girl and a good daughter."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57604 on: March 28, 2014, 10:22:49 pm »

Samson doesn't notice Oozey. He is to busy with his sad memories.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57605 on: March 28, 2014, 10:25:27 pm »

Oozey oozes down his back and hugs him.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57606 on: March 28, 2014, 10:27:03 pm »

Samson still doesn't notice Oozey. His cigarette has all but burned out and the tears streaming down his face are still pouring. Soon, he does wipe his face eventually and spits out his Cigarette. He then takes Oozey and sets her down before walking back inside.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57607 on: March 28, 2014, 10:29:30 pm »

Bartimaeus follows Samson.

"Long ago, in King Solomon's time I believe, I was summoned to raid an enemy camp. I was partnered with a void entity from the Other Place known as 'Queezle'. She was like me, an entity of essence, and could shapeshift. We grew our relationship, killing the enemy in utter glee together. I was happy with her, happier than I had ever been before. You know what I was experiencing? I was experiencing love. Strange for an eldritch entity from the void to love someone, especially from the domain of Lolgrammoth--the very domain notorious for tearing families and loved ones apart. I could tell she felt the same.
   It was a year after we first met, and we were on our way to an enemy encampment. We we nt by the usual plan--I attack head on while she silently infiltrated them. She was good at that. Suddenly, a strong aura pounded my eyes from afar in the camp. It was a marid, and a powerful one. In case you don't know, marids are one of the most powerful beings you can find in the Other Place. The marid raged around the encampment, making short work of Jerusalem's best warriors. I felt a sudden pit in my heart, as if something was jerked away from my very essence. I flew through the air in search of Queezle, only to find her essence puddled on the ground. I flew down to her in horror, the marid threw a strong attack on her beforehand and she was weakened. The puddle vibrated and said to me; '...I love you.' she said, the words I have been hoping for my entire life, but in different circumstances. I only watched her very being fade away as I scooped her liquid essence in my hands. That was the first and only time I had ever cried."

Alucard pushes Lunette away.
 "...HILDA, repair my security camera. Lunette, repair my security nexus; you will find the specs on my desk. Leave. Now." he sternly says, hiding his inner emotions well.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57608 on: March 28, 2014, 10:32:14 pm »

Oozey follows the two. She slowly returns to human size.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57609 on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:38 pm »

Alucard pushes Lunette away.
 "...HILDA, repair my security camera. Lunette, repair my security nexus; you will find the specs on my desk. Leave. Now." he sternly says, hiding his inner emotions well.

Lunette stares at Alucard for several seconds, and then nods and goes to check over his notes for the security nexus.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57610 on: March 28, 2014, 10:35:33 pm »

The security nexus consists of thousands of invisible magic threads which string around the desired destination. Upon the touch accompanied by an unregistered magic wavelength, it will alert the user or trigger another defense mechanism. It would take Lunette around an hour to properly set up the entire nexus.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57611 on: March 28, 2014, 10:36:17 pm »

Shade, if she's still in the room, would see Alucard stare down at the ground with deep blue lenses in utter silence.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57612 on: March 28, 2014, 10:37:50 pm »

The security nexus consists of thousands of invisible magic threads which string around the desired destination. Upon the touch accompanied by an unregistered magic wavelength, it will alert the user or trigger another defense mechanism. It would take Lunette around an hour to properly set up the entire nexus.

Lunette goes to grab her scatchel and get to work. Obviously she'll not be finished for a long time.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57613 on: March 28, 2014, 10:38:52 pm »

Shade would notice, if shadw wasn't curled up in a metaphorical ball since she doesn't actually have a body to curl up with.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57614 on: March 28, 2014, 10:42:16 pm »

Alucard proceeds to take his bracelet off in silence, placing it onto the empty desk in front of him. He conjures a small tendril of void energy and closes the door with it.

Alucard begins to cry, with faint weeping heard quietly behind his mask.
Pages: 1 ... 3839 3840 [3841] 3842 3843 ... 4748