Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3838 3839 [3840] 3841 3842 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3118780 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #57585 on: March 28, 2014, 09:18:16 pm »

"Alright,"  He says putting his phone away,  "We have a pool,  a theater, a library,  and a game room.  Do any of those interest you?"

"Hmm... I seen the games room and library, so either the theatre or pool. I don't have a bathing suit with me though..."

Tobias does indeed get comfy.

Ester proceeds to wrap her arms around Tobias, holding him closely as she intertwines his legs with hers. Giggling, she showers him with kisses, and then settles down to watch the show when it starts.

"You both intruded into his personal space. Both get punished. You should know better." Samson begins lecturing HILDA about respecting a person's private space and their personal business.

Lunette is there. She listens intently to Samson.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57586 on: March 28, 2014, 09:22:59 pm »

Samson sighs, "His name implies where he was born and what his parents were like. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if his family had ties to old Count Vladimir. Anyways, What were you two thinking? Ever hear about giving a person respect? If he wanted either of you to know what he was hiding, then he would have told you." Samson begins thinking for a moment, while Shade speaks up, "You both saw how he looked at that Locket right? Any guesses as to who that as in the picture? Alucard has had a difficult life ever since he lost his family." Shade seems sad.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #57587 on: March 28, 2014, 09:30:06 pm »

"...It was my daughter." Alucard said, suddenly standing in the doorway. His lenses emitted a blue color, simply gazing over the two girls sitting.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57588 on: March 28, 2014, 09:31:46 pm »

"...It was my daughter." Alucard said, suddenly standing in the doorway. His lenses emitted a blue color, simply gazing over the two girls sitting.

Lunette nods, "I thought so. Eliza, right?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57589 on: March 28, 2014, 09:33:15 pm »

"Hey, Alucard..." Shade seems to be on the verge of tears. Samson just looks even more annoyed now that Alucard is here, "You can continue the lecture if you want alucard. I need a smoke..." Samson knew what lose was like, having lost the one person he cared for a few years back. He hadn't smoked in years, not that he's that old, barely adult by most peoples standards. Still, he felt like he needed it right now.

Shade stays behind, in a corner's shadow.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:34:56 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57590 on: March 28, 2014, 09:37:34 pm »

Alucard simply nodded slowly to Samson, acknowledging the fact. Alucard pulled up a chair and sat down behind the desk, facing Lunette and HILDA. The dim fluorescent light flickered silently above, shrouding the room in silence before Alucard breaks it.

"...Yes. Her name was Eliza."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57591 on: March 28, 2014, 09:39:40 pm »

Alucard simply nodded slowly to Samson, acknowledging the fact. Alucard pulled up a chair and sat down behind the desk, facing Lunette and HILDA. The dim fluorescent light flickered silently above, shrouding the room in silence before Alucard breaks it.

"...Yes. Her name was Eliza."

"Do you want to talk about what happened to her?" Lunette asks, giving him a sympethetic smile.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #57592 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:20 pm »

"Yeah,  I don't have one either.  How about the theater then?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57593 on: March 28, 2014, 09:45:49 pm »

((Wouldn't want to spoil Alucard's plot too much.))
 "She was murdered at the age of 9 presumably; she was the brightest part of my life until I was trapped within the void. That is all there is to it." he says with a depressing demeanor about him.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #57594 on: March 28, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »

Whee, Game of Thrones~
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57595 on: March 28, 2014, 09:48:35 pm »

Samson finds his way outside and lights up a cigarette.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57596 on: March 28, 2014, 09:50:32 pm »

Samson finds his way outside and lights up a cigarette.

Samson senses the presence of Bartimaeus beside him, in the form of a beetle, resting upon the stone wall.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57597 on: March 28, 2014, 09:54:06 pm »

"You need to work on your hiding skills Bartimaeus." Samson speaks with a flat tone, memories flooding back into Samson's mind.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57598 on: March 28, 2014, 09:57:25 pm »

"Wasn't trying to hide good. Best hiding skills from me was during World War II, some guy summoned me to infiltrate a Nazi base. Something on your mind?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57599 on: March 28, 2014, 10:06:35 pm »

"Her." Samson begins to remember her, the previous owner and the original maker of his pistols. He holds up one of the pistols and looks at the emblem on it. "The Rose Quartet. Pistols with unnatural anti-magics built from the most mundane materials. From me to you. Love Melissa." Bartimaeus would notice the tears streaming down Samson's face, the cigarette forming a long length of ash.
Pages: 1 ... 3838 3839 [3840] 3841 3842 ... 4748