Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3739 3740 [3741] 3742 3743 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123499 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #56100 on: March 24, 2014, 01:51:15 pm »

Alice looked at Rose sadly
"It's... It's nothing, people... people are just arguing"

Rose looks around confused, "Arguing? I don't hear anything."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #56101 on: March 24, 2014, 01:54:31 pm »

Rose looks around confused, "Arguing? I don't hear anything."

Alice let out a sigh
"It's... It's the bracelets, they... they let us talk telepathically with other people that have them"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56102 on: March 24, 2014, 02:00:13 pm »

Alice let out a sigh
"It's... It's the bracelets, they... they let us talk telepathically with other people that have them"

Rose still looks very confused, "Really?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56103 on: March 24, 2014, 02:03:26 pm »

>Well done, you made my girlfriend cry. Guess what's bad? When Alice, Anima, Ashley and fucking SAMSON are more sane and functional, despite having the most reason NOT to be.

Until you idiots get everything sorted, I'm out. No offense to those who weren't involved, but I draw the line at making Camille cry because some of you refuse to get it sorted.<

Richard takes his and Camille's bracelets off and shoves them into a drawer.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56104 on: March 24, 2014, 02:04:21 pm »

Rose still looks very confused, "Really?"

Alice nodded, she began fiddling with the bracelet as she spoke.
"Yes, I... I don't know how they work though. It... It was just getting too much"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56105 on: March 24, 2014, 02:06:36 pm »

ICARUS mentaly sighs. Human interaction is exhausting. Kyle is not behaving anything out of the ordinary, yet everyone swarms to him even after he is not even gone for a whole minute. Meanwhile ICARUS is working so hard to help everyone, and is mostly treated like a thing still. Where did she go wrong? Would just curling up in a ball and crying make her more likeable somehow than actually trying to make sure people are safe? Why is everyone constantly getting hugged and asked about their feelings, while ICARUS openly stating what is causing her distress is getting ignored. Why is the only one who would hug her Meme, who is thought to be emotionaly immature, irresponsible and of low intelligence by everyone else. Was she wrong to feel like she deserved a bit of attention for the work she has done? It was a common motive that animals could sense when something was different. When something had no soul. Maybe that was why everyone kept treating her differently. She requested that people should go and see if Will and Sen were alright, and people refused without hesitation. Was there something she had missed that made it wrong to worry about them? These thoughts and many more went through ICARUS, as snow gathered on her face.

After a while, little windshield whippers extended to clean the snow off.

"No. Bad ICARUS. Glass half full. If you continue to be useful, they will eventually care. It's your own fault, you have been expecting too much. Concentrate. Analyse. Kyle gave immediatly up on searching fro Ashley. Her being saved is handled as if it is no great deal at all. You are being blamed for not denying Meme to help her. Ashleys safety must be low priority. Did she do something wrong? No. Concentrate. Bad assumption. Bad ICARUS. Ashley is immortal. If she dies, she reforms in the void. Apart from physical discomfort, there are no consequences to her death. Everyone knew that. Yes. That must be why it was no big thing to safe her. Bad ICARUS. Greedy. No way they would like you for saving someone who doesn't need saving. Kyle. His inability to make proper use of the authority he has is putting the entire base in disorder. Concentrate. My attempts to force him to change got my scolded. Maybe they don't want him to change. The general trend of reaction towards being given an order has been mostly negative. Kyle, despite being in charge, does not give orders. Convenient for those who dislike authority. Kyle changing would disrupt the comfort of the people. They are happy with how he is. Noted. Will leave Kyle to his own fate, and apply positive reinforcement to encourage that behaviour. No. Not enough. Must do something to be useful, or they won't appreciate me. Order to look after Sen was refused. Perhaps she is in trouble."

ICARUS jumps off and shakes all the snow off.

"Get yourself together ICARUS. Nobody likes a lonely robot. Operation appreciation begins now. First step, find out what is up with Sen. Glass half full. Glass half full."

ICARUS teleports to wherever Sens bracelet is, likely finding the letter she left.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56106 on: March 24, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »

Alice nodded, she began fiddling with the bracelet as she spoke.
"Yes, I... I don't know how they work though. It... It was just getting too much"

Rose nods slowly and shuffles closer to Alice, "Okay. It'll be fine. Everyone is nice here, right?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #56107 on: March 24, 2014, 02:11:45 pm »

"Hello Mr. Johnson, is Kyle home?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56108 on: March 24, 2014, 02:13:04 pm »

Aedan appears near Icarus and shakes his head.
"Kyle was somewhat right... Have yoou ever thought of calming down and taking time for you? Kyle would like that you know. So would everyone else."

He nods.
"And who are you?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56109 on: March 24, 2014, 02:14:37 pm »

Icarus would find herself next to Sen's bed. As nothing is out of place, Icarus would soon discover sen's note.

Quote from: Note from Sen
Something troubling has come up. Something that needs investigating. Do not follow. I will return soon. I will not be replying to any summons as this is way too dire to ignore. Do not tell Yomiko where I have gone. See if Nuriel is fine. Also ask if Lucifer has noticed any demon's having gone missing. Again, I will return soon.
    -Sen

P.S. Tell Kyle to stay out of my room and not give me any weird gifts while I'm gone. Also, Tell Icarus to stop moping about. It's not healthy.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56110 on: March 24, 2014, 02:17:43 pm »

Rose nods slowly and shuffles closer to Alice, "Okay. It'll be fine. Everyone is nice here, right?"

Alice let out another sigh and did her best to force a smile on her face as she looked at Rose.

"Yes... Yes they are, I... I just hate to hear them arguing with each other"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56111 on: March 24, 2014, 02:21:24 pm »

Alice let out another sigh and did her best to force a smile on her face as she looked at Rose.

"Yes... Yes they are, I... I just hate to hear them arguing with each other"

Rose smiles uncertainly back, "Okay. I'm sure I'd be upset too if I had a bracelet. Do you still want to watch TV?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56112 on: March 24, 2014, 02:23:47 pm »

"No. I have not yet earned my right to be like everyone else. Pablo Neruda said "Laughter is the language of the soul.". I don't laugh. I have tried to make jokes, but I don't understand humor at all. I don't have a soul. I am a thing. Pablo Neruda also said that nobody is born with a soul. That you must earn it. through suffering and thought, through good deeds and prayer. I will work hard and earn my soul. I can rest once I am like everyone else. Before that, there is no point in resting. Now, time to summon satan and see what he has to say about what Sen wrote."

Because it worked last time, ICARUS just calls out loud for Luzifer. She also calls out loud that she aplogizes for making the fish too spicey.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:00:35 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #56113 on: March 24, 2014, 02:24:52 pm »

"A close friend."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56114 on: March 24, 2014, 02:25:14 pm »

Rose smiles uncertainly back, "Okay. I'm sure I'd be upset too if I had a bracelet. Do you still want to watch TV?"

Alice nodded
"Yes, that... that sounds good. There's.... There's nothing I can do about it anyway"
Pages: 1 ... 3739 3740 [3741] 3742 3743 ... 4748