Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3737 3738 [3739] 3740 3741 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3123489 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #56070 on: March 24, 2014, 12:47:19 pm »

Samson walks in behind Keith, "I can't say I find this surprising..."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56071 on: March 24, 2014, 12:49:39 pm »

"Yeah, he always used to disappear like this. He hasn't done it recently though..."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #56072 on: March 24, 2014, 12:51:05 pm »

<I am aware, Kieth.>
Ashley sighs, looking at Kieth's video feed. She teleports outside the castle to look for Kyle.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56073 on: March 24, 2014, 12:52:36 pm »

"So where does he normally disappear to?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56074 on: March 24, 2014, 12:52:41 pm »

<Kyle gave up on you. I was the only one who kept following your trail, I was the one who came up with the plan to save you, I was the one who organised the volunteers. I have yet to hear words from thanks for doing that from *anyone*. Instead everyone keeps just criticising my methods. In that sense, Samson is entirely correct, I am heavily frustrated. And now I am being criticised because I happen to be the only one who is disconntent that my father is a unreliable, unmotivated manchild, while everyone just stands by and watches.>

ICARUS teleports to Ashley.

"Have your wounds healed? Good. I appoint you with the responsibility of finding Will. If I find him, I am sure you ungrateful bunch will just give me crap for doing so. Feel free to use whatever means you have at your disposal. Samson if you are free, keep on standby to assist Ashley, should she require help. Leave Kyle to do whatever he feels like he needs to do. Some time to think will do him good."

Next, ICARUS teleports to Keith.

"Keith, unless you have objections, I'd like to appoint you with the responsibility of finding where Sen has gone off to. She might just be on a shopping trip to the city, however she is not answering her bracelet, which is at least a bit worrying. If you require assistance, I will assign you one."

Next, ICARUS heads to a stroll in the alps. Not even collecting any mountains this time, she just finds it relaxing, and needs some time off from cleaning up after her fathers responsibilities.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56075 on: March 24, 2014, 12:55:54 pm »

"She always like that?" Samson just blinks.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56076 on: March 24, 2014, 12:56:35 pm »

Kyle seems to have just... disappeared. Ashley may remember a teleporter in the castle being mentioned.

<Did you check her room?>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56077 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:49 pm »

"She always like that?" Samson just blinks.
>Personally, I've given up on you people. I'm surprised Anima even talks to you lot, considering everything.<

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56078 on: March 24, 2014, 12:57:57 pm »

<You just don't understand, ICARUS. You're a robot, so I don't expect you to. And no, I'm not healed completely, but I'm looking for Kyle because somebody has to, and it's certainly not going to be you.>
Ashley takes the teleporter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56079 on: March 24, 2014, 01:01:54 pm »

<Geez, You haven't even met me and you've given up on me. That's a first.> Samson sighs and heads out due to having a plane to catch. New mission and what not.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56080 on: March 24, 2014, 01:04:19 pm »

>I dunno about you anyway, so you probably have hope. But about half the group is dysfunctional as all hell.<

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56081 on: March 24, 2014, 01:04:57 pm »

She comes out in front of Kyle's family's house.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56082 on: March 24, 2014, 01:06:04 pm »

Samson begins laughing, <There is no hope for me, I killed my own father and more people than most soldiers want to. Doesn't help that I was 7 when I first killed someone.> Samson mentally laughs as well.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #56083 on: March 24, 2014, 01:06:19 pm »

<Do not. I repeat do not say that again. I have saved your life. And you call me just a robot? I was not given the order from IRIS to do, I did so because I felt the need to do so. And this is how you treat me? You are so ungrateful. After all the effort I have put into rescuing you. I should have let you die and waited for you to just reform in the void. People would probably treat me better than how they do for saving your life. You are injured and unfit to find Will? Alright. Samson, I appoint you with the responsibility of finding Will. If you need assistance, I will assign you some.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56084 on: March 24, 2014, 01:08:25 pm »

<Oh, thanks Richard.
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for you all saving me.>

Ashley sends her bracelet into the void, destroying it. She knocks on the door.
Pages: 1 ... 3737 3738 [3739] 3740 3741 ... 4748