Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3717 3718 [3719] 3720 3721 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124366 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #55770 on: March 23, 2014, 01:06:35 pm »

<The void devoured my soul.>
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55771 on: March 23, 2014, 01:07:58 pm »

<I know a robot when I see one. For a moment, you totaly were a robot, but later you weren't. Maybe you have a magic ability that allows you to turn into a robot, and all the stress activated it?>

<Buzzes frantically that he is not and never was nor will ever be an alien octopus robot probe from outer space, and anything you saw or heard was either a lie or a mistake. Beeps that that happens often around him, and he believes that some sort such robot must be stalking him and trying to ruin his life.>
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #55772 on: March 23, 2014, 01:11:11 pm »

<Like what happened to Fenrir?>

---------

<Maybe you should experiment a bit Robert? Many people are only slowly discovering their own magical abilities since magic returned to the world. Who knows, maybe you are a shapeshifter? I mean, you were alwaysw tentacle hugged by Marie, and then you saw how cool I was on that mission, and your subconscious formed some weird mix and bam, robot tentacles.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55773 on: March 23, 2014, 01:16:18 pm »

<Maybe you should experiment a bit Robert? Many people are only slowly discovering their own magical abilities since magic returned to the world. Who knows, maybe you are a shapeshifter? I mean, you were alwaysw tentacle hugged by Marie, and then you saw how cool I was on that mission, and your subconscious formed some weird mix and bam, robot tentacles.>

<Beeps that that is ridiculous as he'd know he was an alien octopus robot probe from outer space if he really were an alien octopus robot probe from outer space. Beeps that you should try to capture the actual alien octopus robot probe from outer space that is stalking him and ruining his life. Whirrs that he's already had so much trouble with that one already and would be glad to have him taken care of.>
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55774 on: March 23, 2014, 01:19:21 pm »

<I personally do not know the tale of Fenrir.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55775 on: March 23, 2014, 01:22:53 pm »

<Oh right, you weren't around. He was sold to some void being, who threw his soul into a grinder, to squeeze the creation out of him.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55776 on: March 23, 2014, 01:24:37 pm »

<Then yes, that is what happened to him.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55777 on: March 23, 2014, 01:50:36 pm »

<So, what are you then? Are you actually a person?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #55778 on: March 23, 2014, 01:52:31 pm »

<But then that isn't Fenrir. And we should stop referring to it as such. Also, souls are still not scientifically prove able so there is no way one can tell me that anything has one without being disregarded as an idiot.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55779 on: March 23, 2014, 01:54:04 pm »

<Human, no. I'm a voidwalker. Creation turned void, and the only one of my kind.>

<Would you disregard me as an idiot, Kyle?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55780 on: March 23, 2014, 01:55:34 pm »

<So, how's live in the void?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55781 on: March 23, 2014, 01:56:26 pm »

<For the purposes of trying to tell me that there are souls despite having no hard proof that there is beyond saying 'Oh, I had a soul but now I don't'? Yes.>

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55782 on: March 23, 2014, 01:59:57 pm »

<It shapes to how to see it as. Most, as a bottomless, endless amount of darkness. I saw it as a home for my family for some time, before coming back.>

<I find that offensive, Kyle. To even reject me just because I don't have 'hard evidence.'> She mentally sighs. <Arrogant humans...>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55783 on: March 23, 2014, 02:01:48 pm »

<How is not believing in something that has no proof arrogant? I find that you thinking that I'll just bend the knee and listen to you despite a lack of proof arrogant.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55784 on: March 23, 2014, 02:04:45 pm »

<There is hard proof that Anima is a god, and she sais there are souls. Is she not a credible enough source?>
Pages: 1 ... 3717 3718 [3719] 3720 3721 ... 4748