Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3639 3640 [3641] 3642 3643 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3129461 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54600 on: March 18, 2014, 12:28:56 pm »

Meme stares at Kyle with her big eyes, hoping beyond hope that he'll say yes.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #54601 on: March 18, 2014, 12:30:59 pm »

"Hmm, Robert who is just too boring and unremarkable to be noticed, Samson who kicks enough ass to do well even if noticed, or [whomever purple is and what they do]. Difficult decision."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54602 on: March 18, 2014, 12:37:18 pm »

"What can Corebus and I like, do?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54603 on: March 18, 2014, 12:38:17 pm »

"This really shouldn't be a hard decision." Samson kinda eyes ICARUS oddly.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54604 on: March 18, 2014, 12:39:50 pm »

"Corebus would probably be best suited for the green team. You yourself seem too fragile for combat, but if you hide somewhere, give us a warning and you can summon your damaging rainspell all over the city - while the teams proceed through the sewers of the city - this way we will be hidden from sight. This will however also hurt some civilians. Only those out at night at 2 am, but still."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54605 on: March 18, 2014, 12:40:39 pm »

"Corebus would probably be best suited for the green team. You yourself seem too fragile for combat, but if you hide somewhere, give us a warning and you can summon your damaging rainspell all over the city - while the teams proceed through the sewers of the city - this way we will be hidden from sight. This will however also hurt some civilians. Only those out at night at 2 am, but still."

"What about the people who leave their homes to see what the commotion is about?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #54606 on: March 18, 2014, 12:42:11 pm »

"Uhhh...Corebus and I like, switch places in reality. When hes like out, I'm in. If that like, makes any sense."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54607 on: March 18, 2014, 12:42:25 pm »

"It takes a while for the rain to actually do severe damage. Most people will notice the rain hurts and get back inside as fast as they can, only leaving them with slightly red skin."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54608 on: March 18, 2014, 12:42:57 pm »

*Whirrs to himself, grumbling about all the paperwork he'll have to fill for civilian deaths.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54609 on: March 18, 2014, 12:43:07 pm »

"It takes a while for the rain to actually do severe damage. Most people will notice the rain hurts and get back inside as fast as they can, only leaving them with slightly red skin."

"Oh. Okay then. That makes sense."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54610 on: March 18, 2014, 12:43:43 pm »

"We need to minimize civilian casualties as much as possible. Small strike teams in key area's seem like a better idea." And Samson's special forces training is kicking in. Shade is giggling.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54611 on: March 18, 2014, 12:45:16 pm »

"Alright. I will keep it in mind though, should we get into trouble while we are still far away from the HQ and need to lose pursuers."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54612 on: March 18, 2014, 12:46:36 pm »

"Agreed. How does the plan look so far?" And seems Samson's tactical mind is going into overdrive. He attempts to help ICARUS with whatever she needs tactic wise.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54613 on: March 18, 2014, 12:48:53 pm »

Meme is still hoping she can go and help Ashley.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54614 on: March 18, 2014, 12:54:21 pm »

"With Selina opening a small portal for a split second, we no longer need to sneak in. Instead, we will send in Samson, directly into the safehouse. If the situation is clear, we will teleport into the safehouse, bringing with us as much supplies as teleportation via the bracelets allows. Mostly spare parts for the robots, healingpotions for the fleshlings, remote controled explosives for the distraction team, as well as various RPGs and ammunition. The distraction team moves out first, into the rich district of town, and starts drawing the attention of ASMRA troops towards the manors of the ASMRA executives. Once they are done, they will proceed on their own judgement, so either they retreat, continue distracting, or join the assault team. The assault team will begin their attack on the HQ about 5 minutes after the distractions have started, and enter the HQ which will hopefully be now understaffed, and try to find Ashley and the other abductees as fast as possible, and if possible, destroys as much equipment and personel as possible, to cripple ASMRA for many months. Once done, we shall retreat and prepare for retaliation. Which reminds me, we need to get the castle defences up and running."

((Suggestion to projeck: decide how many items each PC can carry with him, be it healing items (spare parts, health potions), explosives (for huge damage) or whatever else))
Pages: 1 ... 3639 3640 [3641] 3642 3643 ... 4748