Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3635 3636 [3637] 3638 3639 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3128930 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54540 on: March 18, 2014, 10:43:50 am »

"Without knowing where it leads? Besides, the bracelets are hardly noticable via magic sensors, as they are low powered. A portal like this would ring alarm bells in the HQ."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54541 on: March 18, 2014, 10:47:20 am »

Grandiose may or may not speak up at this point, if Kyle want's his suggestion.

Otherwise, Yomiko has found a place to sit and take begin building something random. ((Someone roll for me and describe what Yomiko makes. her Dex is 10))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #54542 on: March 18, 2014, 10:48:57 am »

"We would only need one person to go through. And that would take half a second in addition to being safer over all."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54543 on: March 18, 2014, 10:52:39 am »

Otherwise, Yomiko has found a place to sit and take begin building something random. ((Someone roll for me and describe what Yomiko makes. her Dex is 10))

Lunette finally wakes up from her nap and joins Yomiko to see what she's making.

[DEX: 2 + 10] Hopefully whatever Yomiko is making isn't finished yet, because right now it just looks like a pile of scrap.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54544 on: March 18, 2014, 10:53:12 am »

Yomiko scratches her head and attempts it again.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54545 on: March 18, 2014, 10:54:49 am »

"Can Selina even aim at the inside of a house that she has never seen and is 2700 miles away?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54546 on: March 18, 2014, 10:55:24 am »

Grandiose feels ignored and exits stage paintway.

Sen is still asleep.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54547 on: March 18, 2014, 10:56:05 am »

Lunette finally wakes up from her nap and joins Yomiko to see what she's making.

[DEX: 2 + 10] Hopefully whatever Yomiko is making isn't finished yet, because right now it just looks like a pile of modern art.

fixd

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54548 on: March 18, 2014, 10:56:19 am »

Yomiko scratches her head and attempts it again.

[DEX: 80 + 10] "What are you making?" Lunette asks as Yomiko finishes building... some kind of RC helicopter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54549 on: March 18, 2014, 10:57:24 am »

Yomiko hands Lunette the Rc's remote, "Try it out."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #54550 on: March 18, 2014, 10:58:26 am »

Albrecht looks for someone to talk to.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54551 on: March 18, 2014, 10:59:08 am »

Albretch may find Grandiose, who is moping for being ignored, though, he looks odd as a painting.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54552 on: March 18, 2014, 10:59:12 am »

Yomiko hands Lunette the Rc's remote, "Try it out."

Lunette nods and presses a few buttons on the remote to see how it works. The helicopter sputters around, and then slams into a wall. "Oh. Sorry! Is it alright?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54553 on: March 18, 2014, 10:59:56 am »

"Eh, It was a failure anyways. Totally wasn't what I was trying to make." Yomiko plays it off.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54554 on: March 18, 2014, 11:01:34 am »

"Eh, It was a failure anyways. Totally wasn't what I was trying to make." Yomiko plays it off.

"Oh." Lunette hands the controller to Yomiko, "It looks really neat though. Can you try flying it?"
Pages: 1 ... 3635 3636 [3637] 3638 3639 ... 4748