Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3618 3619 [3620] 3621 3622 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126827 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #54285 on: March 17, 2014, 10:01:07 am »

"I love you guys. You know that right?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54286 on: March 17, 2014, 10:01:41 am »

"I love you guys. You know that right?"

"Yes?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54287 on: March 17, 2014, 10:04:08 am »

((was watching Wreck-it Ralph and now has the song Sugar Rush Stuck in my head...))

"Hey Kyle. So which book did you want to borrow Lunette?" Sen asks putting down her book.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54288 on: March 17, 2014, 10:04:50 am »

Kyle hugs Sen as well.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54289 on: March 17, 2014, 10:05:30 am »

"Hey Kyle. So which book did you want to borrow Lunette?" Sen asks putting down her book.

Lunette wiggles her way out of Kyle's arms and goes to browse the shelves, "What book would you suggest? They all look very interesting."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54290 on: March 17, 2014, 10:06:49 am »

"Ok. You're acting weird. Weirder than normal..." Sen frowns but hugs Kyle back. She then points towards the bottom right of the wall of books, "It should be the 5th book in the 3rd row. I would recommend that one."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54291 on: March 17, 2014, 10:07:35 am »

"Ok. You're acting weird. Weirder than normal..." Sen frowns but hugs Kyle back. She then points towards the bottom right of the wall of books, "It should be the 5th book in the 3rd row. I would recommend that one."

Lunette nods and tries to wiggle the book out of the wall to read the cover.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54292 on: March 17, 2014, 10:10:24 am »

"I'm upset over Ashley being kidnapped by a djinn for seeming no other reason than for her to be killed or worse."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54293 on: March 17, 2014, 10:14:04 am »

The cover reads A Wizard of Earthsea. "It's one of my favorites. I won't spoil anything, But its really good." Sen smiles at this, then frowns at Kyle, "Ashley can't die, Remember? She is bound to our fath- our creator. Even if she dies, she will return."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54294 on: March 17, 2014, 10:14:58 am »

The cover reads A Wizard of Earthsea. "It's one of my favorites. I won't spoil anything, But its really good." Sen smiles at this, then frowns at Kyle, "Ashley can't die, Remember? She is bound to our fath- our creator. Even if she dies, she will return."

Lunette looks a bit confused, but goes over to sit next to Yomiko and read the book.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54295 on: March 17, 2014, 10:18:07 am »

"That does little to ease my worry considering that last time she died she spent ten years, that still doesn't make sense, lonely away from us."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #54296 on: March 17, 2014, 10:21:06 am »

"If they wanted to kill her, why abduct her first? Taking someone alife is harder than just killing them. They likely need her for her association with the void, perhaps as a focus of sacrifice in a summoning ritual, or any kind of ritual. In that case, she likely has time until the next fullmoon, newmoon, or interesting star constellation."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54297 on: March 17, 2014, 10:26:31 am »

Lunette would find the book is about a goat herder who can speak to and command animals. He is trained by his aunt, a witch, and soon is thrown into a world of trouble as he uses his powers to fight invades and magical beasts and eventually the big bad. His story is a wonderful tale, or so Lunette can guess as she has only started reading.

Yomiko lies quietly beside her, sleeping soundly.

Sen interrupts Kyle after he says ten years, "That's the void for you... Always takes longer to do things there. Granted it's because she lost track of time. I can almost guarantee it. Never been to the void before, so I really don't have a clue about how things work there. Anyways Kyle, Ashley will be fine. Trust her. And while she waits, We can go rescue her. Also, I volunteered help like twice. Why wasn't I told about a hundred handed man and the fire creature in his trunk? That would have been a good fight..." Sen looks a little sad.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54298 on: March 17, 2014, 10:28:02 am »

Lunette would find the book is about a goat herder who can speak to and command animals. He is trained by his aunt, a witch, and soon is thrown into a world of trouble as he uses his powers to fight invades and magical beasts and eventually the big bad. His story is a wonderful tale, or so Lunette can guess as she has only started reading.

Yomiko lies quietly beside her, sleeping soundly.

Lunette snuggles up against Yomiko and starts reading, engrossed in the story.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #54299 on: March 17, 2014, 10:29:38 am »

"For starters, we should contact the hundred handed man to gain information. Kyle, I am sure you got his contact information, right?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 3618 3619 [3620] 3621 3622 ... 4748