Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3561 3562 [3563] 3564 3565 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130930 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #53430 on: March 15, 2014, 08:07:42 am »

((
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Her sheet's in my sig))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53431 on: March 15, 2014, 08:08:57 am »

(( I totally realized like a second before you posted that... :-[))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #53432 on: March 15, 2014, 08:15:49 am »

((You gotta wonder why someone building a robot would giver her a bust like this, and dress her in this rather inappropriate skirt. Maybe her purpose was not combat afterall :P))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53433 on: March 15, 2014, 08:26:08 am »

((You gotta wonder why someone building a robot would giver her a bust like this, and dress her in this rather inappropriate skirt. Maybe her purpose was not combat afterall :P))
((Well she's not actually dressed like THAT))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53434 on: March 15, 2014, 08:26:45 am »

((Robots with clothes are odd anyway))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53435 on: March 15, 2014, 08:28:06 am »

HILDA shapeshifts her leg into a chainsaw-leg, easily slicing up a training dummy with horrid straw gore spewing throughout the room. She finishes and turns to Lunette.

Lunette waves at HILDA, "Hello. Are you busy?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53436 on: March 15, 2014, 08:34:54 am »

"Nope. You need something?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53437 on: March 15, 2014, 08:37:14 am »

((mah drills))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53438 on: March 15, 2014, 08:40:43 am »

"Nope. You need something?"

Lunette looks up at HILDA, "Can you teach me how to bake cookies?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53439 on: March 15, 2014, 08:49:04 am »

<...Yeah, lemme' just stab this target.>
HILDA's hair drills turn giant and stab the training dummy straight in the chest, spewing out straw from the behind as the dummy figuratively screams in excruciating pain, it's heart penetrated by HILDA's hair. Another hair drill comes from behind, slicing the dummy's arm clean off. Horrifying bits of stuffing fall out as the arm arcs across the training room, being cut into minuscule pieces by HILDA's hair, chopping and slashing it up as straw spews onto the floor, painting it a yellow color as the training dummy slowly dies in agony. The training dummy closes its eyes, using its own final words to breathe a curse at HILDA, that it will haunt her in the afterlife and cause the pain it caused itself to her.
Oh wait, it's not a real person.

HILDA's hair retracts back as a smile appears on her face. She happily grabs Lunette's arm and pulls her to the kitchen.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53440 on: March 15, 2014, 08:50:42 am »

<...Yeah, lemme' just stab this target.>
HILDA's hair drills turn giant and stab the training dummy straight in the chest, spewing out straw from the behind as the dummy figuratively screams in excruciating pain, it's heart penetrated by HILDA's hair. Another hair drill comes from behind, slicing the dummy's arm clean off. Horrifying bits of stuffing fall out as the arm arcs across the training room, being cut into minuscule pieces by HILDA's hair, chopping and slashing it up as straw spews onto the floor, painting it a yellow color as the training dummy slowly dies in agony. The training dummy closes its eyes, using its own final words to breathe a curse at HILDA, that it will haunt her in the afterlife and cause the pain it caused itself to her.
Oh wait, it's not a real person.

HILDA's hair retracts back as a smile appears on her face. She happily grabs Lunette's arm and pulls her to the kitchen.

Lunette's mouth is opened slightly in awe as she follows HILDA into the kitchen. "You're really good at fighting."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53441 on: March 15, 2014, 08:51:23 am »

((what if Kyle coughed in the strawdummies general direction and it was actually life, just unable to move?))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53442 on: March 15, 2014, 08:55:44 am »

((the horror oAo))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53443 on: March 15, 2014, 09:00:04 am »

"Thanks. I'm really good at math so I could calculate the trajectory and angular rotational velocity of the arm minused by the meters per second squared of the drag due to air resistance as well as to humidity, and the net downward force being exerted upon the arm accelerated to Earth's Newtonian constant, then calculate the exact amount of force required to penetrate the arm and precisely where to strike it in prediction of it's weakest material point, and then do so again using the most efficient method out of hundreds developed using argumentative control theory through devising of dozens of theories and an equal amount of plausible counter theories to where I maneuver the arm precisely in an exact motion in which it has the most likelihood of both hitting the target and avoiding obstacles.
Or you can just say I'm good at fighting."

HILDA gets the baking stuff ready.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53444 on: March 15, 2014, 09:01:56 am »

"Thanks. I'm really good at math so I could calculate the trajectory and angular rotational velocity of the arm minused by the meters per second squared of the drag due to air resistance as well as to humidity, and the net downward force being exerted upon the arm accelerated to Earth's Newtonian constant, then calculate the exact amount of force required to penetrate the arm and precisely where to strike it in prediction of it's weakest material point, and then do so again using the most efficient method out of hundreds developed using argumentative control theory through devising of dozens of theories and an equal amount of plausible counter theories to where I maneuver the arm precisely in an exact motion in which it has the most likelihood of both hitting the target and avoiding obstacles.
Or you can just say I'm good at fighting."

HILDA gets the baking stuff ready.

"Or you could say both."

Lunette has no idea what to do, and so patiently waits for HILDA to get ready.
Pages: 1 ... 3561 3562 [3563] 3564 3565 ... 4748