Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3547 3548 [3549] 3550 3551 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3133538 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #53220 on: March 14, 2014, 08:50:40 am »

"I'm waiting for Alucard to get me one of those IRIS voicechangers."

"Oh? What IRIS voicechangers?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #53221 on: March 14, 2014, 08:52:25 am »

"They have these new voicechangers in the equipment shop, but it's super expensive."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53222 on: March 14, 2014, 08:57:12 am »

"They have these new voicechangers in the equipment shop, but it's super expensive."

"Okay. I think that your voices are good enough with it," Lunette says, smiling at Bartimaeus.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53223 on: March 14, 2014, 08:59:52 am »

"I'm terrible at female voices. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to tell it was me."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53224 on: March 14, 2014, 09:02:33 am »

"I'm terrible at female voices. Otherwise you wouldn't have been able to tell it was me."

Lunette gives Bartimaeus a pat on the shoulders, "It's okay. I knew that you weren't Yomiko from the start."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53225 on: March 14, 2014, 09:04:58 am »

((Damn it, I'm mixing up my text colors))
 "How?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53226 on: March 14, 2014, 09:06:37 am »

"How?"

Lunette smiles, "She was sleeping last I saw her."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #53227 on: March 14, 2014, 09:07:45 am »

<Once your fleshly body is terminated, the soul is set free and due to your mind already being inside the robot body, will have an easy time possessing that robot body as well. To make things easier, the robot body should lie directly on top of the fleshly body during termination.>

((on a depressing note, I wanted to open up the cover on my PC to dust it. Turns out the screws are put on tighter than the rock in 127 hours. No matter how hard I try, they won't budge - I'll slowly have to watch my computer die as the fans become more and more covered in dust, bend, begin to grind and eventually stop functioning. It's just depressing. I mean sure, it might hold another year or two but damn. Now I'll have to do full backups....))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #53228 on: March 14, 2014, 09:12:52 am »

((Have you thought of using a power drill? Also those spary dusters may help.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53229 on: March 14, 2014, 09:15:22 am »

((I don't have one of those. Anyway, I'll see to it if I can aquire a pipe cleaner, I might be able to go in through the side and get some dust out. The difficulty is getting it *out* of the fan, and not juts kinda bunching it up and pushing it backwards against what it is actually meant to be cooled))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53230 on: March 14, 2014, 09:16:04 am »

((I don't have one of those. Anyway, I'll see to it if I can aquire a pipe cleaner, I might be able to go in through the side and get some dust out. The difficulty is getting it *out* of the fan, and not juts kinda bunching it up and pushing it backwards against what it is actually meant to be cooled))

((Do it very very carefully?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53231 on: March 14, 2014, 09:16:37 am »

((of course. For now, I have to find out where to actually get a nice fluffy pipe cleaner))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53232 on: March 14, 2014, 09:23:25 am »

Lunette smiles, "She was sleeping last I saw her."
"...Oh."
Yomiko!Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a raven.

<Once your fleshly body is terminated, the soul is set free and due to your mind already being inside the robot body, will have an easy time possessing that robot body as well. To make things easier, the robot body should lie directly on top of the fleshly body during termination.>
<Yes, but what would it be like without a soul? Would one truly feel human? I understand that you are an artificial intelligence, ICARUS, but what of actual intelligent people? Would they be really people?>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53233 on: March 14, 2014, 09:25:48 am »

<Of course they will. Their mind and soul will both be in the robotic body, silly.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53234 on: March 14, 2014, 09:27:00 am »

"...Oh."
Yomiko!Bartimaeus shapeshifts into a raven.

Lunette pats her shoulder, motioning at Bartimaeus to jump on it, "It's okay. You did look like exactly like her."
Pages: 1 ... 3547 3548 [3549] 3550 3551 ... 4748