Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3116787 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Think you'll be able to get some information regarding this event...soonish?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Sayonara
« Reply #52201 on: March 10, 2014, 01:03:39 pm »

I found that, for whatever reason, I cannot forgive @Projeck and @Twi for the incident yesterday. In my opinion, the matter was horribly overblown and the overreaction was improper, immature to a degree and quite ungrateful. I was close to lashing out at the time but my inability to do so in good conscience thankfully restrained me. Whilst the extraneous factors that affected it are understandable, they are not what I consider to be any suitable excuse, after all, pent up frustration is not a very effective mitigating factor in law I do not think. Therefore, to avoid jeopardizing what little of a relation I have left to them, and to cut my ties with this time-consuming and, I begrudgingly admit, no longer entertaining RP, I hereby resign.

Lore Stuff:
-Fate: seeing as there are no contractors anymore due to their redundancy with the existence of three Tendencies (Annie, Wheatley and now Cyrielle), it shouldn't really be much of an issue to not use it anymore. Aside from being the mechanism that stops time-travel (as in, stereotypical time travel, relativity still works, that is, one can travel forwards but never backwards via time dilation).
-Wall Street: aside from Sen's philosopher's stone and the existence of some omnibinding contracts both of which have lore and mechanics already established, there shouldn't be any other use for it. Cecil's magic works for anything that involves a exchange, for when he eventually gets introduced. Also, the Grim Reaper is a Senior Auditor. @Elf knows the specifications. They shouldn't turn up unless someone commits a massive case of evasion in which case that person is pretty much screwed. No, it does not care about people wanting immortality, as long as their finances are in reasonable order.
-The Rainbow Serpent: control deferred to @Elf. Description here.

Character Stuff:
-Alice Azifernia: I suppose she continues reading murder mysteries and hugging Meme in the background somewhere.
-Cyrielle Taylor: she'll remain apathetic and distant to most people, though still keeping close to Luna, Richard, Kyle and Conny. She progressively decides to consider herself as a sibling to Annie and Wheatley rather than creator or parent and continues being involved with them offscreen, needless to say, she would be significantly more cheerful and less stoic around them. Possibly more troll-y as well. In regards to Abraxas, if they do not end up in a relationship, she will remainv very close and still flirt with him quite often but also continue discussing philosophical matters. If they do end up in a relationship, she will be more teasing and energetic around him though still keeping to intellectual matters, she does not bother him when he would rather be left to his studies though, after all, Cyrielle has a life of her own and plenty of other matters to attend to during those times. Eventually, she'll be capable of manipulating Fate as effectively as her siblings and will generate a new body for herself.

Other Stuff:
If Abraxas actually does go on the date sometime, here it is:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's up to @Elf to determine how the rest of it goes.

I recommend that @Elf delinks my character list and gets someone else to copy and run it, as I will not be anymore.

I would say it's been a pleasure, but I am afraid that my perception of this has become too jaded by memories of OOC arguments to say that. Perhaps @Xanalos is watching this thread from somewhere and laughing... perhaps next time around I'll be as well.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((lame. Twi was just unloading some frustration unto Elf, and afterwards everything seemed like it may become better than before. But I guess if you no longer find the game entertaining, you don't really need a reason, as it is the most legit of reasons to quit something))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Er... How soon?"

((You know Emp, I kept most of my complaints off the forums in order to prevent something like that. I tried not to show much reaction over the forums besides a couple complaints.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((lame. Twi was just unloading some frustration unto Elf, and afterwards everything seemed like it may become better than before. But I guess if you no longer find the game entertaining, you don't really need a reason, as it is the most legit of reasons to quit something))
((I suppose you could say that I've seen enough to want to leave.))

((You know Emp, I kept most of my complaints off the forums in order to prevent something like that. I tried not to show much reaction over the forums besides a couple complaints.))
((As do I, hence why I appeared to be, as you put it, "apathetic". I'd rather appear apathetic than burn bridges. Or I suppose in this case, appear apathetic and mangle analogies involving arson than commit said arson.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I will be contacting many information dealers, from a long list. The first one to find useful information gets paid handsomely. Those that work slower only get paid if they find new information the first one did not manage to find. Those that supply no new information will get a token payment to make up for their wasted time. Those that find no information...might be in trouble. Maybe. So since you are a businessman who knows the value of good money, and who I am sure takes some pride in his ability to find reliable information fast, I am sure you will make the best of the headstart I am giving you by contacting you before anyone else. Consider it a race. You might gain a handsome reputation alongside your payment for being the winner of this race."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

<Yeah, whats like, on your mind?>

<How do you tell someone that you like them and want to spend time with them? I asked Alice and she told me to ask you since you have a boyfriend.>
<Uhhhhh...You just like, tell them? I don't really know, it just kinda like, happened with Keith and me.>
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh and one thing I forgot, the telebomber I had in my event is now under @Mcclay's control. I may as well mention it now so there's no confusion later.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oh and one thing I forgot, the telebomber I had in my event is now under @Mcclay's control. I may as well mention it now so there's no confusion later.))
((Wheeeeeee. I think your reason for leaving is dumb but whatever. I guess this is what I get for not paying attention to the thread.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Wheeeeeee. I think your reason for leaving is dumb but whatever. I guess this is what I get for not paying attention to the thread.))
((Heh, fair enough.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<Uhhhhh...You just like, tell them? I don't really know, it just kinda like, happened with Keith and me.>

<Oh. Everyone keeps telling me that, but is it really that simple?>

((Also, sad to see you leave, Empericist.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Heh, fair enough.))
((/me dope slaps Emp.
Sad to see you go, oh well. Have fun in the great Forum beyond this thread.))

<Oh. Everyone keeps telling me that, but is it really that simple?>

((Also, sad to see you leave, Empericist.))
<It kinda like, is. Who do you like? Just like, asking.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<Oh. And it's a secret... I don't want to embarass them if they say no.>

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Oh. And it's a secret... I don't want to embarass them if they say no.>
<Come ooooooooon, you can like, tell Aunt Bethany!>
((This is Kyle and Elf bitch's daughter, right?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Yes although I do not enjoy your derogatory language))
Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 ... 4748