Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3473 3474 [3475] 3476 3477 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3117640 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

ICARUS makes it to Bulgaria... Then gets contacted by the military to identify herself. She has 10 seconds to comply.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle puts away his phone assuming that he didn't find anything and goes asking around about the men.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"IRIS defends humans from the supernatural. We have no obligation to do anything about mundane criminal organisations, especialy if they could provide crucial information. Should the bulgarian Mafia refuse to take my money, or lack the information, feel free to teleport over to disassemble them with me. Until then, good luck with google maps."

<ICARUS-05, on investigative purposes for IRIS. I have a french passport.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Kyle puts away his phone assuming that he didn't find anything and goes asking around about the men.

Lunette follows quietly behind Kyle.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

<I'm not working with gangs. Ever. Unless you have a better idea it's this or beating up every crook in Bulgaria for info... Marie, do you know how they get around we can track them no matter how they do it.>

<You ever heard of the lesser of two evils?>

(TO ICARUS)<OK, gonna talk to mum, ... ok I'l relay through the bracelets>

<Hello, Stella says you are called ICARUS, and that you need assistance in rescuing a kidnap victim?>

((If ICARUS has money from other sources Stella did not know and just tell Mrs Wyrm))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<Hello Mrs.Wyrm. Do you mind if I put you on hold, I might have to dodge some missiles here. God damn Bulgaria, they are part of the EU now, they really shouldn't be bothered.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Yes, they are good for making the greater step back into line.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Yes, they are good for making the greater step back into line.>

<Huh? What do you mean?>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

<Hello Mrs.Wyrm. Do you mind if I put you on hold, I might have to dodge some missiles here. God damn Bulgaria, they are part of the EU now, they really shouldn't be bothered.>

<I can wait, gives me an excuse to get out of that home-owners association meeting anyway>
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi IS.

<I dunno. They teleport, but I wasn't sure how exactly. They're good at suppressing powers, but I don't see how that helps us find them.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<I dunno. They teleport, but I wasn't sure how exactly. They're good at suppressing powers, but I don't see how that helps us find them.>

<Suppressing powers? How do they do that?>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Okay, someone check magic signatures in the area. The tele will have a trail to Bulgaria but we need to find it quick.>

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((OK i really can't stay up longer sorry, if it is still pertinent I will continue when I get up))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Okay, someone check magic signatures in the area. The tele will have a trail to Bulgaria but we need to find it quick.>

<I'll do it,> Lunette says, smiling a bit. She heads back to Ashley's room and pulls out her wand.

[MAG: 88 + 40] She probably has an idea where the lackies came from, based on the magical signatures.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nancy just sticks with the group.
Pages: 1 ... 3473 3474 [3475] 3476 3477 ... 4748