Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3429 3430 [3431] 3432 3433 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120130 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle is outside of the castle, so that's a thing.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Because even if he could find a way to do so, he would have to block his own magic. And as you just seen, he uses his magic to shapeshift. Unless he found a way around that, he can't. May I ask a question? Did he actually deceive you or were you simply playing him?"

"Oh. So if he blocked his own magic would he stay in his current form or change into his original one? And it was pretty obvious that it was Bartimaeus. Kyle doesn't talk like that."

Bismuth proceeds to be all possessive and whatnot.

Neferis is a bit confused. Unless that's a euphemism for fade-to-black, in which case she is not confused.

<Entertaining myself.>

((*Obvious Mastrabation Joke Here*))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Nah, Bismuth just huggles Neferis. And she was being kinda possessive in response to Kyle, yeah?

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that all the more horrible people are gone or have stopped shouting at him, Robert is sitting on a chair, 'drinking' a cup of tea to take his mind off today's constant harassment and horror. He occasionally buzzes in annoyance at the continued general inappropriateness of most of the people in this castle.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, Bismuth just huggles Neferis. And she was being kinda possessive in response to Kyle, yeah?

In that case Neferis happily huggles with Bismuth, still slightly confused. Mostly because she has no idea why Bismuth would act that way towards Kyle.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Actually, I haven't thought of that. Why don't you ask him yourself? He can tell you quite a lot if you ask nicely."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"I would be worried Barty. He's behind you..." Shade leaves Lunnette's shadow and floats for a second as Samson rushes towards Bartimaeus, "I don't have magic! I have full control over my body!" He attempts to punch Bartimaeus [(19*3)+33] after tripleing his Dexterity and taking 40 damage.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie is now telling stories about the Lost and Found in Robert's vicinity.

OREO halp

Well, Bismuth probably is either A: overreacting about Kyle's hyperfertility or B: just being possessive. Either way, cuddles.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Actually, I haven't thought of that. Why don't you ask him yourself? He can tell you quite a lot if you ask nicely."

"Okay. Maybe when he isn't busy being attacked."

Well, Bismuth probably is either A: overreacting about Kyle's hyperfertility or B: just being possessive. Either way, cuddles.

Neither of which Neferis has thought about. She does enjoy the cuddles though.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

"Tundra Nosferatu. IT's a pleasure to meet you~"
The ice sculpture dances. I blame Kyle.

Marie chills with Lucas.
"How've you been?"

Catherine giggles a bit, and dances with the ice sculpture girl for a little bit.

Lucas shrugs.
"Eh… I'm doing okay, but I am a bit bored…"
He listens in on the stories being told, feeling a bit confused, given the fact that he is involved in them, but also… not? It was certainly confusing.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle is beating up some fools in an alley. One would observe others are betting on the fight.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie tells stories of Maria of Antioch, robot Crusader and general badass! And stories of Lucas and Catherine and Kwykathen and Alith and raining candy and ghosts and machines and snakegirls and lots of things. Oh my.

Tundra dances! Wait, is she Catherine-sized or...?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((I thought I thought of it first..))
Kyle is beating up some fools in an alley. One would observe others are betting on the fight.
((Why is there an alley next to the castle?))

Foxxy skrees again.

"What's the matter?"

{I require sustenance!}
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

[DEX: 9+3]
Bartimaeus doesn't have time to shape-shift; Samson's fist connects easily with Bartimaeus, sending him flying against a tree, almost smashing into the fingerling colony.
 "Alucard, assist me!"
 "I think you got this." Alucard jokes as Bartimaeus shape-shifts into a raven.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((I thought I thought of it first..))
((Why is there an alley next to the castle?))

Foxxy skrees again.

"What's the matter?"

{I require sustenance!}
((It was to be assumed he went into a city.))
Pages: 1 ... 3429 3430 [3431] 3432 3433 ... 4748