Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3418 3419 [3420] 3421 3422 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120611 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stella gets in Robbert's face at this
"People cannot help their sexuality, and this attitude is pure discrimination Robert." Flames licking her teeth as she speaks

"This kind of attitude makes me want to burn all bibles, and find some way of forcing you to ..." Stella seems to be inarticulate now

SHe has not noticed Lucifer yet, but if she did she would probably ask him to have a face to face conversation with Robert

((I figured Stella was in some sort of human form before, which wouldn't look strange to Robert))

Robert whirrs even more pitifully, as he tries to hide himself completely behind his flimsy chair, keeping both Stella and Marie at bay while staying as far from Lucifer as possible.

*Whirrs in confused and incoherent half-apology, half-self pitying.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"I try to avoid bigots."

"But then you can't make them realize their error. Still tempted just to do that myself though"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Buzzes at Stella that he was not being discriminatory at all!*

*Beeps that he in fact would prefer if ALL indecent contact and expression were banned, homosexual or not!*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

<Yep. It was very nice there, though it was completely different from things here.>

<What... What was it like?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Stella don't bully Robert. He is new here and a mundane person among...well..us..that must be quite intimidating."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

They go for a walk around the castle and find the fingerling colony!

"What's this..?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Lucifer blinks.
"Well, you have to give the man credit. I mean at least everyone would be oppressed equally."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Samson just wonders why all the wierdness is happening. Shade is wonder what the hell is up with the robot octopus pretending to be a man.

Yomiko enjoys playing the mech game with Lunette.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Bartimaeus, bring me my wine." Alucard commands. Bartimaeus teleports away and comes back with a wine glass and a bottle. He carefully pours Alucard a glass and places it in front of him. Alucard takes the glass in hand and moves his palm at it. A miniature portal opens from his palm and sucks the wine into it where it appears into Alucard's mouth.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

*Buzzes at Stella that he was not being discriminatory at all!*

*Beeps that he in fact would prefer if ALL indecent contact and expression were banned, homosexual or not!*

"Stella don't bully Robert. He is new here and a mundane person among...well..us..that must be quite intimidating."

"He will realize the discrimination in the bible ... I don't mind Christensen, I mind the ones that use the bible as an excuse, or that are determined to pollute science with faith, but that can wait, and I will chat to him in a less intimidating shape"

"Also robert, Marie cannot help being a Nightmare, Sen(hope i got the right character) Cannot help being a Demon and I am a dragon regardless of any desires on my part, yet you would label us, or at least them evil because of what they are?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus goes to find Shade.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<What... What was it like?>

<Well we didn't have a lot of the luxuries and stuff that you have, but we were happy and I think that is what matters.>

Yomiko enjoys playing the mech game with Lunette.

Lunettes enjoys playing with Yomiko as well. Eventually she puts down the controller, "What else can we do? I don't feel like sitting around all day. We should go outside."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 04:34:26 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"IRIS members are guaranteed religious freedom and the right to celebrate their traditions. Statistics indicate opressing things is a christian tradition. So Stella please be courteous and let him opress you a little, everything else would just be intolerant."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard chuckles to ICARUS's statement.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((ICARUS is not sarcastic))
Pages: 1 ... 3418 3419 [3420] 3421 3422 ... 4748