Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3417 3418 [3419] 3420 3421 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3121435 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I'm not. I JUST DON'T GO AROUND EATING THE STUFF!"
Lucifer flips off Alucard.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<I've... I've never heard of that place before, where is it?>

<Far, far away from here. Far enough away that you need to reach it with magic.>

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert continues cowering behind his chair as he watches the lord of hell himself just waltz around in the room with no one seeming to mind.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"I am not sure what a satan would eat then. We have no souls in our pantry."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

HILDA walks in.
 <Why the fuck is the dark lord of hell itself in here?>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

<Far, far away from here. Far enough away that you need to reach it with magic.>

<So it... it isn't on earth then?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<So it... it isn't on earth then?>

<I don't think so,> Lunette replies, still playing with Yomiko in the games room.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The fish was fine. Just a bit spicy."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Don't be such a whuzz."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Jesus christ, Akroma, you tell the best jokes as ICARUS.))

Rachel and Foxxy have finished their hot pockets.

"You wanna go for a walk, Foxxy?"
{Yes.}
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

<I don't think so,> Lunette replies, still playing with Yomiko in the games room.

<Oh, was... was it nice there?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"There are people and beings out there who think their magical powers enable them to do with humanity as they please. This is why we had Stella talk to the council of dragons to negotiate before the dragons could become a threat. And this is why we are currently making preparations to find, contact, investigate, and if necessary, kill the yellow dragons, who were not present at the council, and who are using human sacrifices to increase their magical powers."

The other dragons are all boring by the way

"Good, it appears reinforcements have arrived. But with so many strong fighters around, I fear there might be a lot of disappointment. Our primary objective is to investigate the yellow dragons. Killing them will need approval from the higher ups. We will get going soon, likely tomorrow in the morning. Everyone who wishes to come should prepare. We will likely make camp in a tropical rainforest, so bring appropriate clothing, medicine, food and gear."

ICARUS checks which area had the *most* encounters with yellow dragons, regardless of the sattelite, which is just way too slow. The plan is to prepare and head to that area together with the dragon disposal party and first build a basecamp. that way, once the Sattelite is in positions, the group can immediatly react to the incoming data. Or maybe, if they are lucky, even get into contact with the yellow dragons before the data arrives.

"Thank goodness someone realizes that they just be getting demonized by the council of wyrms"

*Whirrs angrily about indecent actions in public.*
((Kissing is indecent? xD))

((Playing him as a conservative catholic :P ))

((so no reaction to the dragon girl))
Stella politley keeps her mouth shut at robbert, if she opened it what came out would be the opposite of nice

"Homosexual kissing was illegal not too long ago."

*Whirrs in discontentment at being reminded of that change.*

Stella gets in Robbert's face at this
"People cannot help their sexuality, and this attitude is pure discrimination Robert." Flames licking her teeth as she speaks

"This kind of attitude makes me want to burn all bibles, and find some way of forcing you to ..." Stella seems to be inarticulate now

SHe has not noticed Lucifer yet, but if she did she would probably ask him to have a face to face conversation with Robert
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Lucifer, have you met Robert yet?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Oh, was... was it nice there?>

<Yep. It was very nice there, though it was completely different from things here.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I try to avoid bigots."
Pages: 1 ... 3417 3418 [3419] 3420 3421 ... 4748