Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3402 3403 [3404] 3405 3406 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122235 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<Sexual pleasure activates the reward center of the brain, releasing addictive hormones. Eventually, people will go out of their way to get more and more in new and exciting ways.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Disgusting but very, very nice. Besides, you partner will normally return the favor.>

Kyle's throat whirrs. When he next speaks it's in a perfect Irish accent.
"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop being me."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Sen walks in and smacks Kyle!Bartimaeus, "Touch my books and they won't have a chance to crush you before I finish with you." Sen walks up to the wall and casually pulls a book out of place before putting another in it's place. SHe then hands the book to Lunette, "Here, it's one of my favorites."

Samson looks at Alucard, "So we meet again. What brings you here, Doctor Faucheuse?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Bartimaeus is smacked and shapeshifts into a copy of HILDA, except her legs are a bit too short.

___
 "Many things, Samson. Companionship, quartering, and scientific research. But mainly scientific research."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<Sexual pleasure activates the reward center of the brain, releasing addictive hormones. Eventually, people will go out of their way to get more and more in new and exciting ways.>

<Disgusting but very, very nice. Besides, you partner will normally return the favor.>

<Oh. Okay. Thank you for explaining,> Lunette says, dropping the topic of conversation before everyone gets banned.

Sen walks in and smacks Kyle!Bartimaeus, "Touch my books and they won't have a chance to crush you before I finish with you." Sen walks up to the wall and casually pulls a book out of place before putting another in it's place. SHe then hands the book to Lunette, "Here, it's one of my favorites."

"Thank you," Lunette says sweetly, before sitting next to Yomiko and starting to read.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((the hell is Samson?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lyle continues scrubbing, but it doesn't work.

"Is it off y-yet?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Albrecht shows up to see what's all the hubbub.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Still haven't figured out the void yet? I figured you would have by now." Samson begins to walk in, his shadow remaining where it is.

Sen smacks HILDA!Bartimaeus again, "Out. There is no way in the nine hells I am letting you walk around in my room, spirit." And sen becomes flustered and rendered inert when Albretch shows up.

((Look at OOC Page 73 near bottom.))
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette is still reading the book Sen gave her, wondering what it is.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Albrecht is completely confused as to why Sen, an aeon-old demon is absolutely flustered when he shows up.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is it off y-yet?"
Black lives matter.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"At least you call me a spirit." Bartimaeus says as he walks out.

_____

"Well, it's a bit troublesome to understand." Alucard replies as he walks with Samson.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette finds out that it's an old fairy tale about a mermaid falling in love with a prince and giving up her voice so that she can be with him. It turns out to be a sad story as the mermaid finds out that the prince loves another and she returns to the sea where she turns into bubbles, unable to kill the prince due to her love.

Sen has her reasons to be flustered when Albretch is around.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is it off y-yet?"
He also walks with them for some reason.
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3402 3403 [3404] 3405 3406 ... 4748