Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3122248 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Please, I mean no harm. I only wish to introduce myself."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Lies. I heard all the stories. There is no face under that gasmask, only a portal into the void that sucks everyone in who gazes at it!"

ICARUS runs faster.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, those rumors were spread by Bob and he's an ass. It's true that they modeled the enemies in the combat simulations after me but that was totally without me knowing."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS hides.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette goes looking for HILDA.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard seems to find her pretty easily for some reason.
He paces through the room.
 "Please, I only wish to introduce myself." he calls out.
 "Ugh, I can't get a precise trace on her void cord--she's not in that trash bin."
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 08:31:45 am by PrivateNomad »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette goes looking for HILDA.

((...))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As if I would trust someone who hides his face under a mask."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alucard slowly follows the sound of her voice.
 "You don't understand. I can't just take it off."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Why not? What are you hiding?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette goes looking for HILDA. To talk to her.

((...))

((Even if you don't want to play HILDA right now you should at least respond and say that Lunette can't find her.))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I just can't."
Bartimaeus nudges his shoulder with his beak.
 "Remember; safe, secret, strong."

______
Lunette finds HILDA, she appears to be entering the room.
HILDA enters the room. She lets out a terrified scream to the sight of Alucard and swiftly aims an arm cannon at him.
 "ICARUS, IT'S EVIL!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lunette finds HILDA, she appears to be entering the room.
HILDA enters the room. She lets out a terrified scream to the sight of Alucard and swiftly aims an arm cannon at him.
 "ICARUS, IT'S EVIL!"

"Huh? What's going on?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

HK-47 wanders in and after a moment of thought walks over to Alucard and begins polishing him.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I ..am not sure HILDA. Afterall IRIS did employ him. But that alone doesn't make him trustworthy. There could be anything under that mask."
Pages: 1 ... 3393 3394 [3395] 3396 3397 ... 4748