Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3377 3378 [3379] 3380 3381 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124889 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((Hmm... A valid question. I honestly dunno. This seems more sprint-like than anything, but once again we run into the trouble that Spooky, being a machine, shouldn't logically have so much variance as a regular PC. Hence why using her was so weird to begin with...))

{10 +  20}
Spooky is just as slow.

huggles~

Marie's umbrella licks Anna.

"So, I hear ICARUS said something that made you mad and then you bitchslapped her- er, tried to fry her brain. That about right?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lyle kind of freaks out.
You don't spray cleaning solution on someone's face, bro.

Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Lunette hefts the machete a bit, mostly to cover up the fact that it's a bit too heavy for her. "Lots of stuff. I can make it sharp enough to cut any armour, or covered in flames or frost. I can make it shoot lightning or rays of light from its tip. As well as making the blade eternally honed and breakable, while still light enough for you to fight an entire battle."

Alice thought for a while before saying

"Could... Could you make it shoot lightning?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Rough around the edges, yes."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((Hmm... A valid question. I honestly dunno. This seems more sprint-like than anything, but once again we run into the trouble that Spooky, being a machine, shouldn't logically have so much variance as a regular PC. Hence why using her was so weird to begin with...))

{10 +  20}
Spooky is just as slow.

((Well the argument for STR was that the muscles that speed you up are still muscles, DEX (which is actually fine controll, but I think this game rolls in agility with it) Is about how Well you move your body not how powerfully, until you agree otherwise though, I'm just gonna keep using DEX))

{74+10} Stella manages to speed up, protecting her tiny lead
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

{93+20} Nice comeback!

((And yeah, I do agree, I just dunno how I'd make reasonable yet entertaining counter-rolls for Spooky.))

"I'd say that was wrong, but truth be told I would have probably done it too. Still... ICARUS is, at the very least, a lot better than what she used to be. Though...what is it you have against robots in particular?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 08:18:52 pm by Twi »

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"It is not that I outright despise them, rather than my experience with the ones I have met so far have been bad."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<What is your definition of a robot?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

{33+10} Stella loses even more distance.

((After this race though I am changing to STR = acceleration, DEX=Maneuverability, Hovering needs quite good in all three, at least for organic winged flight, mechanical can be very different))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Ah. Understandable. As for me, well... the last robot I really knew well was... Maria of Antioch, I believe. Knight Hospitallar and general badass and awesome person. And I've probably spent more time with her than all the robots here combined. So perhaps I'm colored a bit in the other direction."

{66+20} Her edge increases, though not by much as before.

((Sounds like a plan.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Alice thought for a while before saying

"Could... Could you make it shoot lightning?"

"I can try. Should be easy though."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

{89+10} The dragon is making a comeback

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

{86 (I actually rerolled this from a 100 for the sake of fun :P ) + 20}
Spooky holds her lead for a bit, more or less.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

{57+10} Stella manages to hold her position more-or-less but is not really gaining either

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"I can try. Should be easy though."

"Thank you, that... that would be brilliant"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 3377 3378 [3379] 3380 3381 ... 4748