Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3370 3371 [3372] 3373 3374 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126184 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I think it might be better to just chose your own family, rather than take as family what you are given. For instance, the ICARUS-05 body was built by Dr.Sanderwick, and my mind was programmed by Dr.Sanderwick and Kyle Johnson. As far as association goes, these are the closest I have to parents. the former ordered to have me killed, the later called me a mistake that should not be repeated. I'd rather be an orphan or bastard than associate them as my parents. You should just choose. either they are your parents, or they are not. You decide that, on your own. Not some tradition assignement bullshit."

"But it affects as lot of legal stuff and..." Lunette sighs, "Never mind. Wait, what did Kyle say?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"He called Devon, the owner of the company who made me, and told him that I was a failure and that research on robots with emotions should be discontinued. He did that after I refused to not defend myself should Annabell try to kill me again."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"It's a pleasure to meet another of the void."
 "Queen of the void? No wonder, this girl has void energy all about her."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"He called Devon, the owner of the company who made me, and told him that I was a failure and that research on robots with emotions should be discontinued. He did that after I refused to not defend myself should Annabell try to kill me again."

"Oh..." Lunette gives ICARUS another hug, "What did Annabelle do?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HILDA listens carefully.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"Likewise. I am married to Void. As in the person."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"She attempted to overheat my main processor, which could irrepairable damage it."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

((wishing Stella was on the server, oh well))

Instead of being part of that interesting conversation, Stella has instead turned back to her half-and-half form and has set up a laptop in whatever is closest to a living room. She is using it as a reference while scribbling away on some paper.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"She attempted to overheat my main processor, which could irrepairable damage it."

"Why would she do that?" Lunette asks, still hugging ICARUS.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Stella does get Spooky's australian weather reports!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((she can probably hear what is said over the bracelet, and since the server is bracelet accessed, could get in easily))

"Because I insulted her."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and takes out a machete.
"How about this?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, yes..."
 "Does this mean you're my mother since I come from the void?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Because I insulted her."

"Why would you do something like that?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice looked curiously at the machete

"Will... Will that really be effective against dragons?"
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:52:35 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 3370 3371 [3372] 3373 3374 ... 4748