Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3368 3369 [3370] 3371 3372 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126405 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Alice paused before continuing

"Well I...I volunteered to help with the dragons but I...I need something to help me fight them"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Sure."

Lunette thinks for a moment, "I have no idea what I want to do though."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Anna is against them. I find they are enjoyable.>
<Robots as in the products of the field of robotics? Or the more stereotypical concept of one?>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I know that problem. And to think that IRIS described the stuff Kyle installed on me to be "for creative problem solving purposes"."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I know that problem. And to think that IRIS described the stuff Kyle installed on me to be "for creative problem solving purposes"."

"Huh? What did Kyle install on you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Initially, 37.5mb (first to get the referance gets a price) of data that would simulate emotion. That slowly spiraled out of hand and formed an actual sentient mind, that has replaced most of the original ICARUS operating system. So you could say he installed me on pre-me."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Initially, 37.5mb (first to get the referance gets a price) of data that would simulate emotion. That slowly spiraled out of hand and formed an actual sentient mind, that has replaced most of the original ICARUS operating system. So you could say he installed me on pre-me."

"Oh... So what were you before you were you?" Lunette asks, her brow furrowed.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not a real person I guess. Just lights and clockwork that kinda moved like a person."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not a real person I guess. Just lights and clockwork that kinda moved like a person."

"Oh. But you're a person now, right? Or... How would that work?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

After Kyle leaves, Annabelle gets up, and walks out of the castle, eventually turning around and looking at it. She sighs.
"Trying to control my powers... For defending my own name..."
She sighs again.
It's almost at Atein levels. Not quite. But almost. She thinks to herself.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I dunno, I am not much of an engineer, programmer, biologist, enchanter or philosopher. I am not sure which of them even applies."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard materializes behind Icarus.

"where is the restroom"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((ICARUS is currently on the server, can not be accessed without a bracelet. But hey, Kyle is around))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Alucard instead materializes inside the living room.

Kyle would receive an IRIS transmission.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Ashley materializes behind Alucard!
"Who are you, exactly?"
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 3368 3369 [3370] 3371 3372 ... 4748