Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3364 3365 [3366] 3367 3368 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124243 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

<I guess you are.>

<That sounds good Beth.>
Bethany hugs Keith from behind.
"Hey, do you have like, any money?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keith nods.

Aedan decides that the coffee place he suggested would be fime and goes over to wait for Hestia.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((why wouldn't she? It's not air she is breathing, it's not ground she stands on, and it's not flesh she is made of. It's all just a more elaborate .jpg. If anyone would be aware of that and able to tinker with it, it would be ICARUS, and I dare say Will. She is literaly in her element. Physics have the same grip unto what the server makes you perceive as it has unto a CGI movie.))

((also you are both butthurt. Asspained. Derriére devastated))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keith nods.

Aedan decides that the coffee place he suggested would be fime and goes over to wait for Hestia.
"So you can like, pay for the wedding. I don't have any like, money..."
Bethany looks at the floor.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keith nods again.

((Number one it require a mimd roll to do unprogramed things inside the mind servers and Kyle didn't program the ability to split your avatar.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keith nods again.

((Number one it require a mimd roll to do unprogramed things inside the mind servers and Kyle didn't program the ability to split your avatar.))
"Okay."
<We're like, good. Keith has like money from IRIS or like, something.>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Okay."
<We're like, good. Keith has like money from IRIS or like, something.>

<Like, how much is he willing to spend? I'm pretty sure that a lot of these places will be kinda expensive.>

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"How much are you willing to like, spend?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

<Lyle asked Mallory on a date. If Mallory says yes, and I get Lyle to go to Paris, everyone can teleport there and scare the life out of him!>
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"As much as needed."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Hestia shows up, eventually, in her adult form, with a red, fire-themed dress.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

<Lyle asked Mallory on a date. If Mallory says yes, and I get Lyle to go to Paris, everyone can teleport there and scare the life out of him!>

<Um... Okay then.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aedan smiles at her.
"Hestia, as usual you make the hearth you are known for pale in comparison to your radiance."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((not the first time something Kyle programmed is taking an unpredicted development. Maybe his super fertility is so conceptual in nature that he can even fill liveless things with life. That actually sounds kinda cute, that'd make Kyle ICARUS father. Kyles fertility is the reason why ICARUS developed sentience despite that being never intended +1 vote for canon))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((not the first time something Kyle programmed is taking an unpredicted development. Maybe his super fertility is so conceptual in nature that he can even fill liveless things with life. That actually sounds kinda cute, that'd make Kyle ICARUS father. Kyles fertility is the reason why ICARUS developed sentience despite that being never intended +1 vote for canon))
+1
Pages: 1 ... 3364 3365 [3366] 3367 3368 ... 4748