Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3362 3363 [3364] 3365 3366 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3124119 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

<Or the City of Love...>
<Thats like, really far away though...>
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

<Kyle, I am sorry if this is different from standard interaction between humans, but I think an apology based on a lie is not stable enough to be the foundation of posititive interaction. Rather than trying to maximize my number of friends, I'd rather care about actually liking, and in return being liked by my friends. It would also not be fair towards Annabelle if I pretended to like her eventhough I don't. It would be nothing but a lie. It is not a matter of war, it's just that I don't agree with the human viewpoint that lies are a proper way to get rid of hostility.>

"Well done Meme. What next?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Obviously. Alright, I'll stay for a few more minutes."

Ester smiles and hugs Tobias some more. Unless he wants to talk some more, they probably cuddle until he has to leave.

<Maybe we could have in like, Avignon?>

<Avignon? Sounds pretty romantic.>

<Or the City of Love...>
<Thats like, really far away though...>

<We've got the bracelets. All we need is one person to go there and then we can all join them.>

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<Anna is already aware of the fact it may be a lie. She still would like it and I would prefer you do it as well.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm... No know." Meme didn't really know what you did in here besides flying through the air for fun.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hm... No know." Meme didn't really know what you did in here besides flying through the air for fun.

Sanure's not online, so Lunette pops onto the server with ICARUS and Meme. She waves at the pair as she spots them.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Hmmmmmmmm....If so maybe we could try Mont Saint-Michel. It looks really like, cool and stuff! It looks very like, romantic too!>
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 02:11:31 pm by mcclay »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<She wants to be lied to even if she is aware of the lie? What's the point?>

ICARUS leaves a trail of cyan light behind her, drawing shapes and images into the sky for Meme
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meme waves at Lunette before giggling happily and trying to get through all the shapes, though she misses one every now and then, its all great fun.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

<You should know well enough that humans are inferior and lack the logic of machines. Just roll with it.>

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<What do you like, think, ~~Keithie Pie~~?>

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Hmmmmmmmm....If so maybe we could try Mont Saint-Michel. It looks really like, cool and stuff! It looks very like, romantic too!>

<Oh, neat. But you also have to think about, like, the cost of renting a place and stuff like that.>

Meme waves at Lunette before giggling happily and trying to get through all the shapes, though she misses one every now and then, its all great fun.

Lunette waves back, "Hello. What are you two doing?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<No. She tried to kill me. Just because she is now no longer able to does not make this unhappen. Why would I be the first to apologize? I insulted her, she tried to kill me. Even a human should be able to tell that the situation is assymetric, and the balance of severity of action is not tipped in Annabelles favour. However, because I am just a stupid robot who doesn't understand a thing, I won't accept a lie as an apology, so until Annabelle actually feels sorry, I will not even consider for a second on wether I should apoligize. Guess I'm just stupid like that.>

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We pwaying wiwth stwange thingy." meme comes down and points out the gear on Lunette now too.
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

<Oh, neat. But you also have to think about, like, the cost of renting a place and stuff like that.>

Lunette waves back, "Hello. What are you two doing?"
<Hmmmmmmm...Don't we have like, a lot of money?>
Pages: 1 ... 3362 3363 [3364] 3365 3366 ... 4748