Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3340 3341 [3342] 3343 3344 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3119708 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

"Hi!"

Alice smiled

"Congratulations on... on your engagement"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"You are 17 and Keith is 15. You have known eachother for not even a month. I am sorry, I am inexperienced with the dynamics of human pair relationships, so I don't understand them well, but...is that not a bit rushed? I mean, I congratulate you, as it obviously makes you happy, but..That is really fast for such a long reaching decision."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Sen is happy to hear that, but she is still mumbling under the covers. She has also reverted to her 14 year old looks.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

<Keith proposed OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!>

[To: Bethany] <I heard that, but have you though about, like, what you're doing?>
<We're thinking to have it like, somewhere in the countryside. >
"Hi!"

Alice smiled

"Congratulations on... on your engagement"
"Thanks!"
"You are 17 and Keith is 15. You have known eachother for not even a month. I am sorry, I am inexperienced with the dynamics of human pair relationships, so I don't understand them well, but...is that not a bit rushed? I mean, I congratulate you, as it obviously makes you happy, but..That is really fast for such a long reaching decision."
Bethany shrugs.
"I've like, lived on the streets since I was like, 12. I can like, deal with this."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

Bethany shrugs.
"I've like, lived on the streets since I was like, 12. I can like, deal with this."

"It...It does seem a bit soon if you've only known each other for a month though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Albrecht enters, adjusting his glasses, before pulling the covers off Sen.
"True, you hurt my friends. True, you brushed me off and treated me like n inferior mortal.

And true, it hurt me. But I forgive you, because I can't seem to....bring myself to hate you...."

His neutral facial expression somewhat changes a bit, to look more pained, but he quickly reverts to a vaguely uninterested, irritated look.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

[To: Bethany] <Yeah? In some lovely little French village or something? Sounds lovely. You are going to invite me, right?>

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bethany shrugs.

"It...It does seem a bit soon if you've only known each other for a month though"
Bethany shrugs.
"We like, know what we're doing."

[To: Bethany] <Yeah? In some lovely little French village or something? Sounds lovely. You are going to invite me, right?>
<Of like, course! You're like, family to me!>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Well, I respect your decision. Do you already have plans regarding the ceremony?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Sen's face is beet red. She is still mumbling.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ester giggles over the bracelet, <Awesome. You gotta hold it on a weekend then if you want me to be there. I can't wait. Have you picked out a dress yet? Do you even have money to buy a dress? Weddings are very expensive...>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sen's face is beet red. She is still mumbling.
He sighs and begins to walk off.
"Even aeons-old demons act like hormone-addled teenagers around here...... And I thought that Kyon guy had it bad."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

{Nice to meet you too.}

Rachel translates for Lunette.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

{Nice to meet you too.}

Rachel translates for Lunette.

"How are you doing? Can I ask who made you?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I respect your decision. Do you already have plans regarding the ceremony?"
"Its gonna be in like, the countryside."

Ester giggles over the bracelet, <Awesome. You gotta hold it on a weekend then if you want me to be there. I can't wait. Have you picked out a dress yet? Do you even have money to buy a dress? Weddings are very expensive...>
<Uhhhh...I-I don't like, know? I think you might need to like, help me.>
Pages: 1 ... 3340 3341 [3342] 3343 3344 ... 4748