Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3336 3337 [3338] 3339 3340 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3120470 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Don't kick me."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Don't be a meanie."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If anyone, Kyle is a meany for having illegitimate children. You should go and kick him."

ICARUS checks the news again.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I do not care. You are going to get in bed and stop doing things that make me more worried in the span of a day than I normally do in a month. And then I'll make you food if you are hungry."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Annabelle sighs and lays down.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and puts her under the covers.c
"Now then, can I get you something to eat?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"If anyone, Kyle is a meany for having illegitimate children. You should go and kick him."

ICARUS checks the news again.
*kick*
"Hey, where are you going?"
The dragon's been chatting with the UN. It's a bit disjointed; the dragon keeps needing to be told to speak. Still, things are sounding...positive. They're all willing to compromise, it seems.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ICARUS ignores the kicking, as she feels no pain and it's not strong enough to actually cause damage. Instead of cutting her her toes off, ICARUS instead checks if the satellite finaly passed over south america.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She shakes her head, and stuffs her face into a pillow.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and tucks her in.
"Okay. I'll go get you a second bracelet."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Annabelle sighs.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Lunette finally leaves her room and wanders around the castle, looking for some closer to her apparent age. She may run into Blossom or Izzy or Maria or something like that.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Rachel is still outside her door.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Rachel is still outside her door.

Lunette sorta waves shyly and tries to walk away.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Do you want to talk about it..?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3336 3337 [3338] 3339 3340 ... 4748