Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3258 3259 [3260] 3261 3262 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126381 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"It's not like I wanted them!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"It's not like I wanted them!"

((Hainuwele has a bracelet, doesn't she?))

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nope. No physical brain, can't get the effects of nicotine anyways."

Robert shrugs, continuing to hold the unlit smoke up to his 'mouth'. *Whirrs inquiring whether Marie thinks politicians get payed more than clerks.*
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

((Yes.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

((she does))

"Doesn't mean you can or should just have unprotected sex with everything."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"I'd wager they do. Then again, it'd be harder to talk to you if you were in politics. A shame."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Will just stares.
"...What."

<Kyle you are being rude, this is clearly and ordinary human being.>
<...>

<I am buried up to my waist in paperwork, and more is piling in every hour.>d
<Have you considered going digital? And also hiring some people to help? And I could help organize your bureaucracy, make it more efficient.>

<Is it stuff I can't assist with? Also, secretaries dude.>
<Unfortunately, it is, due to security concerns. And the secretaries are working as well, there is simply a lot of paperwork due to current situations.>
<Mm. My offer to help improve efficiency stands.>

Robert shows his business card to Lunette, and then to the rest of the people.
"...Not remotely suspicious."
"I guess not?"

<What point would that equation serve anyways?>
<Short version, calculus is pretty useful for a lot of physics and such.>

Robert flails his appendages around, whirring apologetically for the mess, accidentally knocking down a vase a second time.

*Beeps in dismay, wheezing to indicate his readiness to follow while causing minimal damages from this point on.*
"A promise which would be more convincing if you hadn't damaged more stuff as you said it."

"I suppose we should. I can try out a technique I thought of... and I can attempt to puzzle out how to find the difference between male and female dragons. That's always a step toward diplomacy."
"If you're Captain Kirk. Try taking more of a Picard approach."
((Warning: I have seen a grand total of one episode of Star Trek (the TOS episode where they met Apollo) and two movies (the recent continuity reboot), so this may not actually fit Picard. If this is so, Will's home universe has a different Star Trek.))

<On the other hand it's more grey as the ones we are genociding are known murders. And cliché ones at that.>
<As described by the...one source you have on them.>

"Corebus maybe..."
"Maybe? Only question is if you want him or no."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((Yes.))

((Happy happy joy joy. And of course she hasn't turned it off.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Do you want to come Will? You may prove useful in the investigation, and if kyle gives you a laser rifle, might even be useful afterwards."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'd wager they do. Then again, it'd be harder to talk to you if you were in politics. A shame."

Turns back to the stacks of paper, placing the unlit smoke in the trashcan by the desk. *Beeps half-heartedly, indicating he has no real hope of going into politics anyways*

*Whirrs inquiring if Marie is going to stick around all day after all.*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Sure, why not. Also, you didn't smoke it, tentacles."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sure, why not. Also, you didn't smoke it, tentacles."

*Wheezes in annoyance, whirring to himself that the crazy person is at least harmless.*

Robert starts searching through the stacks of papers, hoping to find an actually important form or report to work on, instead of endless property damage complaints that IRIS receives. *Beeps to Marie, indicating he appreciates the company as long as she doesn't stop him from working. Whirrs that the first day of work leaves important impressions on employers!*
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie nods and chillificates.

Twi pokes Poltifar to the OOC to resolve this conundrum!

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Robert spends the rest of the day trying to work on at least some of the many stacks of paper in the office, while unenthusiastically fending off Marie's heinous accusations that he is anything but a totally normal human clerk.

((I think I'll slow down in posting for now. Sorry Twi and anyone else if I am slow to reply. Duno how active I'll be in this game, but hopefully a quick scene once per day at the very least.))
<@Akroma> eh

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Marie spends the rest of the day enjoying teasing Robert. Also covering him in worms at one point. Living, crawling worms. Yikes. The point of said exercise appears to be making certain his body shape. The results amuse Marie greatly.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:43:45 pm by Twi »
Pages: 1 ... 3258 3259 [3260] 3261 3262 ... 4748