Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3249 3250 [3251] 3252 3253 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3126488 times)

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Marie stalks Robert?

"I don't think that's the way. Here, let me show you. Also... Clean up your mess. You're clumsy. nevermind, taken care of."

Robert flails his appendages around, whirring apologetically for the mess, accidentally knocking down a vase a second time.

*Beeps in dismay, wheezing to indicate his readiness to follow while causing minimal damages from this point on.*

Robert notices the knife sticking out of his neck but keeps it there. Wouldn't want to offend his employees.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

The vase resets itself. There are now two knives jammed in his neck servos muscles.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"I'm Bismuth. Pleased to meet you. (Possibly again, my memory could use some work."

"It's nice to meet you too." Lunette smiles a bit.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"I'm just kinda aggressive, you know? I don't really ask permission a whole lot."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"So is this a yes or a no?"

((which reminds me GWG, feel free to tell us if you have nothing whatsoever planned in the direction of us going to check nout and/or kill the yellow dragons so we can head towards the actual direction you planned for))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kayla walks over and sits on Rachel's lap being carful not to block her view.

"To what?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((How does Robert's thing work exactly? For instance, does it give off a concrete image, or is it more tailored to the viewer? Because the latter might result in shenanigans like right now.))
Marie sighs and leads Robert slowly to his paperwork station.

Bismuth returns the smile.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So is this a yes or a no?"

((which reminds me GWG, feel free to tell us if you have nothing whatsoever planned in the direction of us going to check nout and/or kill the yellow dragons so we can head towards the actual direction you planned for))
((Or have a derailment meter :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Lucas eyes the Clerk oddly for a moment, and shrugs.
Catherine waves excitedly to said clerk.
"Hey there. I'm Lucas."
"And I'm Catherine! Pleased to meet ya!"

@OREOSOME continues planning out how Cassidy/Mirror!Lucas will act, for the eventual time she is brought in to all this.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Bismuth returns the smile.

Lunette nods, "So why are you made of metal?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Lyle does indeed know.

Rachel hugs Kayla.

Lyle attempts to focus on the show.
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile

"Wether or not we should root out the yellow dragons nest. For a group that is meant to protect mankind from supernatural threats, we have done suprisingly few amounts of monster rooting. These yellow dragons are trouble, according to the council, sacrificing humans to fuel their blood magic. It would seem appropriate we put an end to them."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Well.. I made the elixir of life, a long time ago. It had side effects."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How does Robert's thing work exactly? For instance, does it give off a concrete image, or is it more tailored to the viewer? Because the latter might result in shenanigans like right now.))

((No image is projected, just a mental suggestion that Robert is whatever he is currently masquerading as. So it would probably be tailored to the viewer in the sense that the viewer's brain rationalizes what it sees to fit with the mental suggestion being sent to it.))

Lucas eyes the Clerk oddly for a moment, and shrugs.
Catherine waves excitedly to said clerk.
"Hey there. I'm Lucas."
"And I'm Catherine! Pleased to meet ya!"

@OREOSOME continues planning out how Cassidy/Mirror!Lucas will act, for the eventual time she is brought in to all this.

*Whirrs in reply, indicating the pleasure is mutual*

Robert tries to keep up with Marie without dropping anything again, scratching occasionally at the knives in his neck with his appendages.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"I suppose we should. I can try out a technique I thought of... and I can attempt to puzzle out how to find the difference between male and female dragons. That's always a step toward diplomacy."
Pages: 1 ... 3249 3250 [3251] 3252 3253 ... 4748