Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3186 3187 [3188] 3189 3190 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130793 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47805 on: February 28, 2014, 05:14:53 pm »

<Yeah. I thought of ice cream but... does that really work?>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47806 on: February 28, 2014, 05:15:55 pm »

"Okay. So what do you want to do as friends?"

Alice paused for a moment

"I'm... I'm not sure, do you have any suggestions?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47807 on: February 28, 2014, 05:18:03 pm »

[To: Luna] <Depends on the person and circumstances. It may take her mind off of it, but if she believes that it will occur again, it won't work unless you set up some sort of countermeasure against it.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47808 on: February 28, 2014, 05:18:57 pm »

Alice paused for a moment

"I'm... I'm not sure, do you have any suggestions?"

"Um... Not really. I haven't lived here for all that long."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47809 on: February 28, 2014, 05:20:03 pm »

<I could tell her I have multiple hearts, just not where.>
[/quote]

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47810 on: February 28, 2014, 05:20:19 pm »

<Anything new happen?>

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47811 on: February 28, 2014, 05:24:02 pm »

[To: Luna] <Perhaps, if she thinks she can get it under control. There's nothing to say that she would not stab you repeatedly until she perturbed enough vital organs.>

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47812 on: February 28, 2014, 05:25:04 pm »

"Um... Not really. I haven't lived here for all that long."

"Me neither, I... I suppose we could explore the castle there's probably something interesting here"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47813 on: February 28, 2014, 05:27:04 pm »

[To: Luna] <Perhaps, if she thinks she can get it under control. There's nothing to say that she would not stab you repeatedly until she perturbed enough vital organs.>
<True. Maybe just saying its impossible for me to die then? Pretty true.>
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47814 on: February 28, 2014, 05:28:29 pm »

((So, wouldn't it just be a rather wide laser with variable blooming? Seeing as if it's purely technological and only the length of a broadsword, its blooming would actually be rather significant and it would be less of an edged weapon (thankfully, seeing as they're supposed to cut things and make them bleed rather than cut things and cauterize the wound) and more of what is functionally similar to a compact, high temperature plasma emission device?))
((I do not underztand what you are talking about.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47815 on: February 28, 2014, 05:31:42 pm »

"Me neither, I... I suppose we could explore the castle there's probably something interesting here"

"Okay. I haven't really explored the castle either," Lunette nods and lets Alice lead the explorations for now.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47816 on: February 28, 2014, 05:36:54 pm »

[To: Luna] <I was thinking of a more active, voluntary enchantment to prevent her from doing so, alternatively, an emergency teleportation unit so that you can escape, I believe the term you previously described for the mundane equivalent was 'safe word'? Or, the simpler solution of keeping her knife locked away and using a knife with a design that cannot pierce beyond a safe distance.>

((So, wouldn't it just be a rather wide laser with variable blooming? Seeing as if it's purely technological and only the length of a broadsword, its blooming would actually be rather significant and it would be less of an edged weapon (thankfully, seeing as they're supposed to cut things and make them bleed rather than cut things and cauterize the wound) and more of what is functionally similar to a compact, high temperature plasma emission device?))
((I do not underztand what you are talking about.))
((Blooming is the tendency for weapons such as lasers to expend their energy upon their medium, heating it up but reducing beam power. If that weapon is only as long as a greatword, it is likely to be blooming quite a bit, making it more akin to a plasma flamethrower in the shape of a sword's hilt. That interpretation could actually make it more effective seeing as rather than cutting and cauterizing a person, it would be causing agonizing, severe burns all over their body and require less accuracy over all. Plus, an electrical current may be able to be carried by the resulting plasma channel. Meaning that it could hypothetically be upgraded to shock and cause even more pain along with damage.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47817 on: February 28, 2014, 05:38:24 pm »

"None of your concern. The dragon must be brought to the Council of Wyrms. Do you know where other dragons of your kind are, young one?"

"Through a portal to another world. I am the only dragon of my kind here"[/glow]

"Stella was born while the council was sleeping. She is not bound to their rule. She is a free dragon. The same goes for everyone of her kind. She herself choses whom to obey."

"Thank you ICARUS but I can defend myself"

Thw dragon looks irritated. "This is why humans could only claim the world while we slept; you cannot keep their attention for more than a minute without an imminent threat to life and limb."
Lily and Kayla may reach Kyle.

"Kyle is an idiot Savant"

"And this dragon has lived among humans longer than she has lived among dragons. In fact she spends more time in a human body, together with her human boyfriend than she spends as a dragon. The council has no more authority over her than the chinese government has over you. She has the right of choice. So you should explain what the council wants or step aside."
"And the moon is made of blood."

"Don't be so quick to assume that anything you cannot explain is untrue"[/glow]

The dragons looks at ICARUS as if it is stupid.
"All kinds of dragons must be at the Council of Wyrms."

"I will come, but I request that my allies accompany my as well"[/glow]

((IRC may be a good idea, what IRC is this game using?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47818 on: February 28, 2014, 05:40:30 pm »

<I like the safe word teleport bet first. We can try the prevention enchantment after.>
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47819 on: February 28, 2014, 05:47:21 pm »

[To: Luna] <Any idea on feasibility for it?>
((Cue Luna's next theurgical ability being a mechanism to negate thtis issue :P))
Pages: 1 ... 3186 3187 [3188] 3189 3190 ... 4748