Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3183 3184 [3185] 3186 3187 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130851 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47760 on: February 28, 2014, 01:50:20 pm »

The dragons looks at ICARUS as if it is stupid.
"All kinds of dragons must be at the Council of Wyrms."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47761 on: February 28, 2014, 01:53:26 pm »

<Oh, I almost forgot! Where are you right now, Alice?>

<I'm... I'm where the pillow fort was, where are you?>
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #47762 on: February 28, 2014, 01:55:55 pm »

Halt, demon of mind! The shadows of my thoughts, oh betray'th me! Perhaps that's why my people shun those who are 'gifted', for they hear the demon's call...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47763 on: February 28, 2014, 01:57:36 pm »

"What, and this was the info you were so reluctant to give us right from the beginning? Are you serious? I suggest the first thing the council votes upon is hiring better messengers. Nearly risking a simple invitation like this to escalate into a fight against the person you wanted to invite out of sheer pride is hardly a satisfying scenario. You could have saved so much time and argueing by simply explaining this immediatly when we asked why she was being summoned, in fact, we shouldn't have asked for that at all. I mean, there is nothing disagreeable here whatsoever."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47764 on: February 28, 2014, 02:00:13 pm »

Bethany looks at Selina.
"Soooo, how like, are you?"
"Um... pr-pretty good... um... you?"

Meme sighs sadly and tries to find a way to make herself more noticeable.
"Good, I think I'm gonna like, do stuff with ~~Keithie-Pie~~ later tonight~"
Alllllllll the eyebrow wiggles.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47765 on: February 28, 2014, 02:01:12 pm »

"Um... k-k-keithie pie...? wh-what stuff...?" Selina is pretty confused.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47766 on: February 28, 2014, 02:04:12 pm »

"What, and this was the info you were so reluctant to give us right from the beginning? Are you serious? I suggest the first thing the council votes upon is hiring better messengers. Nearly risking a simple invitation like this to escalate into a fight against the person you wanted to invite out of sheer pride is hardly a satisfying scenario. You could have saved so much time and argueing by simply explaining this immediatly when we asked why she was being summoned, in fact, we shouldn't have asked for that at all. I mean, there is nothing disagreeable here whatsoever."
"Except your lack of knowledge."

"~~Keithie-Pie~~"
*twitch*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47767 on: February 28, 2014, 02:04:51 pm »

<I'm... I'm where the pillow fort was, where are you?>

<Okay. Wait there for me.> After a while Lunette finds Alice and waves at her.

*twitch*

((Lily doesn't smile or laugh or something? :P))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47768 on: February 28, 2014, 02:05:14 pm »

"Um... k-k-keithie pie...? wh-what stuff...?" Selina is pretty confused.
"You've like, met Keith, haven't you? Also, you knooooooooow, stuff~"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47769 on: February 28, 2014, 02:08:43 pm »

<Okay. Wait there for me.> After a while Lunette finds Alice and waves at her.

Alice smiled and waved as she saw Lunette

"Hello"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47770 on: February 28, 2014, 02:11:06 pm »

Alice smiled and waved as she saw Lunette

"Hello"

Lunette pulls out the handkerchief she enchanted earlier and hands it to Alice. "Hello. Can you touch this and see what happens?"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47771 on: February 28, 2014, 02:14:02 pm »

Alice pauses for a moment before taking off her right glove, then she carefully reached forward and took the handkerchief from Lunette.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47772 on: February 28, 2014, 02:15:10 pm »

"Well excuse me for not knowing the details of dragon bureaucracy. The first thing you asked was if she was the dragon that was fighting against Colrath. I made the assumption that dragons fighting against dragons was a crime, and that you wanted to bring in Stella to be tried for assault. Next time, state your business immediatly. You will find it may extend your life. Now stop argueing and do your job, and your job is to tell Stelle where that council is."

((also, while it *may* be a bit out of place to bring anyone but stella to the council, I may remind you that it took 3 days for wolfchild to even have a picnic, and that was already severly cut short. I suggest that you and wolfchild meet on irc or skype or wherever and have the actual dialogue part there, and then post the transcript, or that Stella is allowed to bring some "servants" or "secretaries" or *something* that doesn't make the game rely soley on the least active player and excludes everyone else. It might take weeks for any political arguements to happen between Wolfchild and you... :( not very fun, is it?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47773 on: February 28, 2014, 02:23:33 pm »

Alice pauses for a moment before taking off her right glove, then she carefully reached forward and took the handkerchief from Lunette.

Nothing happens to the handkerchief as Alice touches it. Lunette smiles broadly, "It works!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47774 on: February 28, 2014, 02:28:51 pm »

Nothing happens to the handkerchief as Alice touches it. Lunette smiles broadly, "It works!"

For a moment Alice looked down in shock, but then a smile spread over her face.

"It... It isn't polyester?"
Pages: 1 ... 3183 3184 [3185] 3186 3187 ... 4748