Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3180 3181 [3182] 3183 3184 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130826 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47715 on: February 28, 2014, 09:30:11 am »

"Relax Kyle. This is Stellas decision. Until she has made it, let's remain diplomatic. In case she choses to obey the council, that is fine. The problem only arises if she choses not to, but the dragon in front of us decides not to acknowledge her decision. In that case, I recommend preparing to defend Stella. Did you bring any heavy weaponry with you?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47716 on: February 28, 2014, 09:30:29 am »

Kayla gets behind Lily.

Lunette smiles at Kayla and tries to look as friendly and non-threatening as possible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47717 on: February 28, 2014, 09:44:04 am »

Lily climbs out of the pool, completely dry.
"C'mon, let's try and find Kyle. You'll like him. He's cute."
She drags Kayla through the halls randomly.
Lunette is suddenly in front of Kayla and Lily and waves at them, "Hello. Who are you?"
"Hi! I'm Lily! Do you know where Kyle is? He asked to meet us."

"Stella was born while the council was sleeping. She is not bound to their rule. She is a free dragon. The same goes for everyone of her kind. She herself choses whom to obey."
"Regardless, she is needed."

"Relax Kyle. This is Stellas decision. Until she has made it, let's remain diplomatic. In case she choses to obey the council, that is fine. The problem only arises if she choses not to, but the dragon in front of us decides not to acknowledge her decision. In that case, I recommend preparing to defend Stella. Did you bring any heavy weaponry with you?"
The dragon glares at ICARUS.
"And what, praytell, are you?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47718 on: February 28, 2014, 09:45:33 am »

Lunette cocks her head slightly, as if listening for something, "Hello Lily, I'm Lunette. Kyle's with ICARUS. I can lead you to him if you want."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47719 on: February 28, 2014, 09:46:34 am »

"The eventual future of life on this planet, you may call me ICARUS, a pleasure to meet you - maybe."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47720 on: February 28, 2014, 09:57:14 am »

Kyle points out all of the lasers swords powered armor and the explosive device on his body.
"And I'm one of the planents heroes who is not very impressed by a bunch of dusty old cliched dinosaurs."

Kayla does not move.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:02:04 am by kj1225 »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47721 on: February 28, 2014, 10:00:26 am »

"Kyle, diplomacy please. I am sure they prefer technologicaly challenged fossils."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47722 on: February 28, 2014, 10:48:13 am »

<Um... a-are you making sh-sure to eat...? A-and sleep too? ...S-sorry for not being over f-for a few days... I-is Shys'm Caes doing well...?>

<I am, and it's perfectly fine. Shys'm Caes is as well as can be expected, if a bit lonesome.>
<Um... sh-should I come visit...?>
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47723 on: February 28, 2014, 10:51:36 am »

Lunette cocks her head slightly, as if listening for something, "Hello Lily, I'm Lunette. Kyle's with ICARUS. I can lead you to him if you want."
"Okay! Who's Ickyrus?"

"The eventual future of life on this planet, you may call me ICARUS, a pleasure to meet you - maybe."
"Haughty little construct, aren't you?"

Kyle points out all of the lasers swords powered armor and the explosive device on his body.
"And I'm one of the planents heroes who is not very impressed by a bunch of dusty old cliched dinosaurs."

Kayla does not move.
"You fancy yourself a hero? And we are much more than mere lizards, ape. We are embodiments of magic, our race older than the trees, older than the mountains."
It seems that, surprisingly, dragons not being awake since centuries before the term "dinosaur" was coined do not understand the insult.

Lily drags her along.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47724 on: February 28, 2014, 10:55:07 am »

"Magic comes and goes and waves, machines exist regardless and are developing exponentialy. Depending on how long a cycle is, by the next time dragons awake, they might not find a single biological life form is left. We are the embodiment of change. Magic hasn't got shit on us."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47725 on: February 28, 2014, 10:56:15 am »

"Okay! Who's Ickyrus?"

Lunette nods and leads Lily and Kayla to Kyle. "ICARUS is a robot," she says along the way.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47726 on: February 28, 2014, 10:58:00 am »

"Uh huh."
Kyle is playing flappy bird and not paying attention.

Kayla follows Lily.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Tread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47727 on: February 28, 2014, 10:59:29 am »

"Magic comes and goes and waves, machines exist regardless and are developing exponentialy. Depending on how long a cycle is, by the next time dragons awake, they might not find a single biological life form is left. We are the embodiment of change. Magic hasn't got shit on us."
"In my time, I have seen several civilizations rise and fall, thinking themselves immortal. A few cycles ago, it was the Romans. Last cycle, their monuments were in ruins. Why, construct, do you believe yourself to be superior? Are the people of the past so inferior to the people of today?"

"Okay! Who's Ickyrus?"
Lunette nods and leads Lily and Kayla to Kyle. "ICARUS is a robot," she says along the way.
"Oh. Neat!"

"Uh huh."
Kyle is playing flappy bird and not paying attention.

Kayla follows Lily.
Thw dragon looks irritated. "This is why humans could only claim the world while we slept; you cannot keep their attention for more than a minute without an imminent threat to life and limb."
Lily and Kayla may reach Kyle.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Tread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47728 on: February 28, 2014, 11:03:10 am »

"Oh. Neat!"

Lunette nods, "She's pretty nice too."

Lily and Kayla may reach Kyle.

They do.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47729 on: February 28, 2014, 11:03:11 am »

Meme puts Momo to bed before teleporting to Stella for hugs! Then she sees the other dragon(s?).

"...So pwetty!"
Meme is in awe of more dragons!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 3180 3181 [3182] 3183 3184 ... 4748