Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3179 3180 [3181] 3182 3183 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3130833 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47700 on: February 28, 2014, 04:39:31 am »

Cyrielle reopens channels to Kyle, Richard, Luna and Nodoka in case they had anything to say.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47701 on: February 28, 2014, 06:26:39 am »

@Wolfchild, hopefully the post gets noticed.

<Hey Stella, you are a dragon, right? And you like to coexist with humans, right? It would be cool if you could teleport over real quickly and have a word with this arrogant wyrmling over here. She doesn't really seem receptive to anything but actual dragons opinions. There's a bit of a worldwide war of dragons against humanity at stake her, so consider it high in the priority list.>

((Sorry about taking so long, last couple of days have been full))

<OK coming>

STella changes to full dragon and teleports

((again sorry everyone for lack of activity))

ICARUS leads Stella to the dragon that is headed to the council of dragons. I am assuming that just having smallish winglets on your forearms does not really do wonders for your speed.

"The silver one is about to head to the council of dragons, to enter them in a discussion on wether or not to wage war against humanity. They seem rather adamant about only letting dragons speak in front of the council, so unless you can attest that humanity is worth coexisting with, their discussion will likely only gain very one-sided information. Humanity needs someone who can say something positive about them. I trust this is in your interest?"

Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47702 on: February 28, 2014, 07:11:35 am »

Kyle wanders off.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47703 on: February 28, 2014, 07:21:20 am »

@Wolfchild, hopefully the post gets noticed.

<Hey Stella, you are a dragon, right? And you like to coexist with humans, right? It would be cool if you could teleport over real quickly and have a word with this arrogant wyrmling over here. She doesn't really seem receptive to anything but actual dragons opinions. There's a bit of a worldwide war of dragons against humanity at stake her, so consider it high in the priority list.>

((Sorry about taking so long, last couple of days have been full))

<OK coming>

STella changes to full dragon and teleports

((again sorry everyone for lack of activity))

ICARUS leads Stella to the dragon that is headed to the council of dragons. I am assuming that just having smallish winglets on your forearms does not really do wonders for your speed.

"The silver one is about to head to the council of dragons, to enter them in a discussion on wether or not to wage war against humanity. They seem rather adamant about only letting dragons speak in front of the council, so unless you can attest that humanity is worth coexisting with, their discussion will likely only gain very one-sided information. Humanity needs someone who can say something positive about them. I trust this is in your interest?"

"This is very much in my interest, thank you for bringing this to my attention ICARUS"
Stella follow ICARUS to the council, trying to look respectful

((who has winglets on the forarms?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47704 on: February 28, 2014, 07:29:04 am »

((appearantly, silver dragons are a newer kind of dragon, that are mostly humanoid and only have some small wings on their forearms. See GWGs character post for a link to a google doc for various kinds of dragons))

"Btw, and please don't misunderstand my intentions, but you wouldn't happen to know about a dragons weakspots?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47705 on: February 28, 2014, 08:51:29 am »

<I understand why you are asking, I am not the greatest of diplomats and things could go south quickly, but please while we are here use the bracelets for that, might hurt my ability to negotiate. As to your question it depends on the dragon, my kind is from a different universe so I doubt specifics will help, but the belly scales are usually softer, although less so with bipedal dragons I would assume. If they have an elemental affinity, the opposite should be effective, for example, myself, I can withstand any degree of extreme heat, as far as I can tell, but suffer to cold faster than a human>

((bed now sorry))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47706 on: February 28, 2014, 08:55:24 am »

Kyle teleports over to Icarus.
"What 'cha up to?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47707 on: February 28, 2014, 09:00:03 am »

"Trying to prevent the dragon-apocalypse, you?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47708 on: February 28, 2014, 09:01:57 am »

Kayla glares at Lily.
"You interrupted my meditation for this... prank?"
"C'mon, you never get out. This'll be good for ya!"

Yomiko is giggling over mindlink since Will got in trouble. She also stops gaming the RNG enough to switch over to Wills team. She is still playing sniper.
<Couldn't take it anymore, huh?>

A dragon flies over to Stella, ICAURS, and possibly Kyle. It looks a lot like the one that took Colrath's head, but bigger. Not huge, but a bit bigger. He(?) speaks to Stella.
"Are you the dragon who was seen in the battle against Colrath?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47709 on: February 28, 2014, 09:04:09 am »

((argh and wolfchild has gone to bed, this will be a slooow plot. Lets assume that Stella doesn't deny it?))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47710 on: February 28, 2014, 09:09:01 am »

"She is. Who are you?"
Kyle says obviusly bored.

Kayla glares and get out of the pool.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47711 on: February 28, 2014, 09:16:15 am »

"None of your concern. The dragon must be brought to the Council of Wyrms. Do you know where other dragons of your kind are, young one?"

Lily climbs out of the pool, completely dry.
"C'mon, let's try and find Kyle. You'll like him. He's cute."
She drags Kayla through the halls randomly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47712 on: February 28, 2014, 09:18:01 am »

Lunette is working in her room.

[MAG: 99 + 40] [MAG: 88 + 40] She enchants a metallic wand. It's tip glows with different colours and intensities as she runs it along her clothes. Apparently that's what it was supposed to do, for she smiles and tucks it into a pouch. She then quietly leaves her room.

Lily climbs out of the pool, completely dry.
"C'mon, let's try and find Kyle. You'll like him. He's cute."
She drags Kayla through the halls randomly.

Lunette is suddenly in front of Kayla and Lily and waves at them, "Hello. Who are you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47713 on: February 28, 2014, 09:19:17 am »

"Stella was born while the council was sleeping. She is not bound to their rule. She is a free dragon. The same goes for everyone of her kind. She herself choses whom to obey."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47714 on: February 28, 2014, 09:27:18 am »

"Pretentious lizard."

Kayla gets behind Lily.
Pages: 1 ... 3179 3180 [3181] 3182 3183 ... 4748