Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3167 3168 [3169] 3170 3171 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3131422 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47520 on: February 27, 2014, 12:13:41 pm »

Annabelle flops onto her guest bedroom.
Dimensional travel is lonely... I knew I should've brought Harold with me... He would love this...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Oh look, Elf updated the thread title.
« Reply #47521 on: February 27, 2014, 12:17:26 pm »

Annabelle flops onto her guest bedroom.
Dimensional travel is lonely... I knew I should've brought Harold with me... He would love this...

Nodoka feels like someone needs a hug :<
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47522 on: February 27, 2014, 12:24:50 pm »

"Hey, guest. I have taken a look at the debris of the vehicle you crashed in. Rather advanced for technology that is based on evaporating water, but still kinda held back by it. Have you considered switching to microchips, rather than punchcards, and electrical motors, rather than steam pressure??"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47523 on: February 27, 2014, 12:56:05 pm »

Kyle shuffles his feet waiting for Lily to respond.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47524 on: February 27, 2014, 01:01:10 pm »

Kyle shuffles his feet waiting for Lily to respond.
Lily....looks at him....then faints. Eli sighs.
"Not again. Mind if you take her? Also, mind if I bunk with you? Don't think War likes me so much right now. And Tara...doesn't give a shit as usual."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47525 on: February 27, 2014, 01:04:41 pm »

Kyle nods and after a moment of thought summons his scarab mount.
"I guess you can lead back since I was a bit busy on the way here."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47526 on: February 27, 2014, 01:08:34 pm »

Catherine looks at Alice curiously, now.
"So... You make things Rot, huh? Weird... That seems familiar somehow... Hmm... Oh well. What do you want to do now?"

Alice nodded

"I'm... I'm not sure, I don't really know this place that well so I don't really know what there is to do here. Do... Do you have any suggestions?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 02:19:05 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #47527 on: February 27, 2014, 02:18:18 pm »

"Hey, guest. I have taken a look at the debris of the vehicle you crashed in. Rather advanced for technology that is based on evaporating water, but still kinda held back by it. Have you considered switching to microchips, rather than punchcards, and electrical motors, rather than steam pressure??"
"Yer speakin' Greek to me, miss."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47528 on: February 27, 2014, 02:20:59 pm »

"Oh, excuse me. Γεια σου, επισκέπτη. Έχω λάβει μια ματιά στο συντρίμμια του οχήματος που συνετρίβη μέσα Μάλλον προηγμένη τεχνολογία που βασίζεται στην εξάτμιση του νερού, αλλά ακόμα κάπως πραγματοποιήθηκε πίσω από αυτό. Έχετε σκεφτεί να στραφούν σε μικροτσίπ, όχι punchcards και ηλεκτρικούς κινητήρες, παρά την πίεση του ατμού."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47529 on: February 27, 2014, 02:29:50 pm »

Meme is taking a break from digging, feeding Momo with his bottle, and sharing a big bag of jelly beans with the fingerlings!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47530 on: February 27, 2014, 02:35:31 pm »

Cyrielle continues conducting her research.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47531 on: February 27, 2014, 02:41:44 pm »

Kyle nods and after a moment of thought summons his scarab mount.
"I guess you can lead back since I was a bit busy on the way here."
Cue much riding back to the castle. On horses. That happen to be the Steeds of the Apocalypse.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #47532 on: February 27, 2014, 02:42:10 pm »

Bethany walks around the castle, whistling quietly.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47533 on: February 27, 2014, 02:44:02 pm »

Selina tries to see if theres anything Alistair wanted to ask her about or do to distract himself for a bit.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47534 on: February 27, 2014, 02:44:35 pm »

Work on the dig is ended for today as the fingerlings already get quite a stomach ache from just one, in some cases two jellybeans. Sadly their eyes are always greater than their stomaches.
Pages: 1 ... 3167 3168 [3169] 3170 3171 ... 4748